One undeniable fact.

Obama would not have been elected if he was white - fact.

if by "fact", we mean your "opinion".

hey, rocko.

What's up Jillian!

OK, I admit, it is an opinion...Do you agree with my opinion?

not a lot! hanging in there! you?

no. i don't agree with your opinion. as i stated on another thread earlier, mccain was ahead after the GOP convention. obama never quite caught up. and then the economy imploded... and mccain looked like a doddering fool. the fact that his VP pick was embarrassing even to those in her own campaign, was the icing on the cake.

if mccain 2000 had run... and picked a decent VP, that guy would have won. and even though i would have cut off my own arm before pulling any lever that would have put palin within spitting distance of the oval office, mccain still has more class in his little finger than romney has in his whole body.

if by "fact", we mean your "opinion".

hey, rocko.

What's up Jillian!

OK, I admit, it is an opinion...Do you agree with my opinion?

not a lot! hanging in there! you?

no. i don't agree with your opinion. as i stated on another thread earlier, mccain was ahead after the GOP convention. obama never quite caught up. and then the economy imploded... and mccain looked like a doddering fool. the fact that his VP pick was embarrassing even to those in her own campaign, was the icing on the cake.

if mccain 2000 had run... and picked a decent VP, that guy would have won. and even though i would have cut off my own arm before pulling any lever that would have put palin within spitting distance of the oval office, mccain still has more class in his little finger than romney has in his whole body.

What I find sad, is that you were willing to put a numbskull like Biden within spitting distance of the Oval Office. Good lord.

Immie

I love you conservatives on this site, who bitch about how liberals always bring up racism, and yet one of your favorite talking points is how Obama only won and is only well liked, and is only tying Romney because hes black.

God forbid you actually consider the possibility that, in part, the reason Obama won by such large margins last time was because of how badly Bush led our nation. And that the reason Obama is running neck and neck with Romney, is in large part to how bad the republican picked candidate is.

No no, don't take any responsibility for your poor choices, it must be because he's black.
If Bush was as good as Reagan, obamaturd would have lost big.

It's hardly debatable that obama isn't a complete failure at foreign policy, domestic policy, and economic policy. The one undeniable fact is that if obama was white, he's be well into double digits behind Romney in all polls.

The undeniable fact is that if Romney had a message that even remotely resonated with voters, he would be ahead by double digits at this point. This is a fact that cannot be denied. The message of lower taxes for the wealthy just isn't cutting it anymore. Americans have had enough of "trickle down"

I love you conservatives on this site, who bitch about how liberals always bring up racism, and yet one of your favorite talking points is how Obama only won and is only well liked, and is only tying Romney because hes black.

God forbid you actually consider the possibility that, in part, the reason Obama won by such large margins last time was because of how badly Bush led our nation. And that the reason Obama is running neck and neck with Romney, is in large part to how bad the republican picked candidate is.

No no, don't take any responsibility for your poor choices, it must be because he's black.

Exactly.

It's hardly debatable that obama isn't a complete failure at foreign policy, domestic policy, and economic policy. The one undeniable fact is that if obama was white, he's be well into double digits behind Romney in all polls.

shutup.jpg

Forum List

Back