One Troop Almost Leveled The Field

Dummmbell tries too hard to prove that he's a fucking cretin.

The acts of al qaeda on 9/11/2001 were acts of war (illegally conducted though they may have been).

The actions of the one killer of women and children in A'stan were the acts of either a criminal or someone who was not mentally responsible for his hideous actions.

There is no valid basis for comparison, of course.

This fact wouldn't deter a scumbag like Dummmbell. Obviously.

The only ones who really believe that hijacking was an act of war is you Rumsfeld, Cheney and George W. Bush. How in the name of goodness does a band of a few people in the mountains of a country in which none of them were born declare war on the most powerful nation in the history of the world. Nearly all of the hijackers and Bin Laden himself were Saudi's. Why didn't we attack Saudia Arabia.

How unfortunate for you..just fucked up any sense you made in the OP.

The only ones who really believe that hijacking was an act of war is you Rumsfeld, Cheney and George W. Bush. How in the name of goodness does a band of a few people in the mountains of a country in which none of them were born declare war on the most powerful nation in the history of the world. Nearly all of the hijackers and Bin Laden himself were Saudi's. Why didn't we attack Saudia Arabia.

:cuckoo:

Wrong, ass breath.

The only ones who don't consider those acts of war to be acts of war are imbeciles like you.

It's an extremely valid point(s). A handful of ragged Saudi Arabians attacked us and we responded with a full scale invasion of Afghanistan? Never made any sense. And yes, I know they had "training camps" but none of that training was used on 9 / 11. If 'training camps" was the rational, we should have invaded a couple flight schools in the US. That is the training that killed 3,000 people, coupled with a radical education in Saudi Arabia.

Let's say that 20 Americans decided that we should attack China. Those 20 Americans meet up in Cancun and plan an attack. They carry it out and kill 3,000 China men. And China blames..... Mexico?

We got duped. I know it's a hard pill to swallow and one that many people never will. That's a lot of dead bodies and money to chalk up to an "oops".

It's a mindless regurgitated talking pointless.

The specific nationality of the Islamo-jihadist scumbags (i.e., Saudi Arabian) is not the sole determining factor in how to respond or where.

If you choose to argue that we chose to attack the wrong target, that's a separate debate. But it doesn't touch on the point to which I was responding. And that is: we were attacked. Acts of war. Shitbird Dummmbell denied that basis premise. And if we chose to go into the wrong country or not, his point is still flatly wrong and absurd.

Wrong, ass breath.

The only ones who don't consider those acts of war to be acts of war are imbeciles like you.

It's an extremely valid point(s). A handful of ragged Saudi Arabians attacked us and we responded with a full scale invasion of Afghanistan? Never made any sense. And yes, I know they had "training camps" but none of that training was used on 9 / 11. If 'training camps" was the rational, we should have invaded a couple flight schools in the US. That is the training that killed 3,000 people, coupled with a radical education in Saudi Arabia.

Let's say that 20 Americans decided that we should attack China. Those 20 Americans meet up in Cancun and plan an attack. They carry it out and kill 3,000 China men. And China blames..... Mexico?

We got duped. I know it's a hard pill to swallow and one that many people never will. That's a lot of dead bodies and money to chalk up to an "oops".

The specific nationality of the Islamo-jihadist scumbags (i.e., Saudi Arabian) is not the sole determining factor in how to respond or where.

If you choose to argue that we chose to attack the wrong target, that's a separate debate. But it doesn't touch on the point to which I was responding. And that is: we were attacked. Acts of war. Shitbird Dummmbell denied that basis premise. And if we chose to go into the wrong country or not, his point is still flatly wrong and absurd.
And that is: we were attacked. Acts of war.
Yyes, but have Saudi ties been a point of media reports?

I'd like to answer, but I'm afraid I don't know what you are trying to ask.

Way back in September of 2001 and since, the ties between the attackers and Saudi Arabia were indeed quite well noted and examined in the media.

I'd like to answer, but I'm afraid I don't know what you are trying to ask.

Way back in September of 2001 and since, the ties between the attackers and Saudi Arabia were indeed quite well noted and examined in the media.
Saudi ties to al Qaeda have been ignore by both the last two Presidents.

It's all a done deal now in Afghanistan. We can't bring those dead children back. Sorry I entered your discussion. It's really not worth having for me.

You're a fucking idiot.

You're not...you'll never see it again. I put you right on the -4

I've had 3 IQ tests and they measured me at +2

NormalCurveSmall.gif

Dude......

Really?

Wrong, ass breath.

Except it wasn't '20', they were just the ones on the planes. The others - the leader, the planners, the trainers, the support.... they were in Afghanistan.... the US told the Taliban Government to hand over Bin Laden.. and they refused. It was their choice, not ours.

Idiot.

Wrong, ass breath.

Except it wasn't '20', they were just the ones on the planes. The others - the leader, the planners, the trainers, the support.... they were in Afghanistan.... the US told the Taliban Government to hand over Bin Laden.. and they refused. It was their choice, not ours.

Idiot.

I apologize for any hard feelings I've caused you on the subject. I'm sure you are not an idiot, in spite of any difference of opinion we may have.

Idiot.

I apologize for any hard feelings I've caused you on the subject. I'm sure you are not an idiot, in spite of any difference of opinion we may have.

No need to apologize to me.... I have no hard feelings towards you. I am, however, quite confident that your post was idiotic.

Wrong, ass breath.

Maybe it never made sense cause it never happened. The full scale invasion was being saved for Iraq.

The campaign in Afghanistan started covertly on September 26, with a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) team known as Jawbreaker arriving in the country and, working with anti-Taliban allies, initiating a strategy for overthrowing the regime. U.S. officials hoped that by partnering with the Afghans they could avoid deploying a large force to Afghanistan. Pentagon officials were especially concerned that the United States not be drawn into a protracted occupation of Afghanistan, as had occurred with the Soviets more than two decades prior. The United States relied primarily on the Northern Alliance

The CIA team was soon joined by U.S. and British special forces contingents, and together they provided arms, equipment, and advice to the Afghans. They also helped coordinate targeting for the air campaign, which began on Oct. 7, 2001, with U.S. and British war planes pounding Taliban targets, thus marking the public start of Operation Enduring Freedom. In late October, Northern Alliance forces began to overtake a series of towns formerly held by the Taliban. The forces worked with U.S. assistance, but they defied U.S. wishes when, on November 13, they marched into Kabul as the Taliban retreated without a fight.

With the ouster of the Taliban and al-Qaeda, the international focus shifted to reconstruction and nation-building efforts in Afghanistan. In April 2002 Bush announced a “Marshall Plan” for Afghanistan in a speech at the Virginia Military Institute, promising substantial financial assistance. But from the start, development efforts in Afghanistan were inadequately funded, as attention had turned among U.S. officials to the looming confrontation in Iraq.

War in Afghanistan — History.com Articles, Video, Pictures and Facts

We should have not focused on Iraq but on capturing and or killing those responsible for 9-11. Then we should have left, pinning a note to their door say "if they poise a threat to us again we'll be back".

Don't forget the jihad Major who killed 13 American Troops and wounded 32 three years ago at Ft. Hood. The left didn't seem too concerned about that shooting as they are now.

We should have gone into Afghanistan, gotten Bin Laden, and immediatly left. The world would have been behind us 100% had we done that. Even in Iran, as many as 100,000 Iranians stood in a candlelight vigil for the Americans killed on 9-11. The whole world saw this as an attack on them.

But Bush used it as the basis for an attack on Iraq, fabricating a bunch of lies to justify that attack. And we paid the price for that idiocy with the lives of our sons and daughters, and trillions in money that should have gone to rebuild our infrastructure.

We have put so many of our troops through multiple deployments that the insanity that just happened was becoming inevitable. We all should be mourning for the victums, and, indeed, for that soldier, also.

We should have gone into Afghanistan, gotten Bin Laden, and immediatly left. The world would have been behind us 100% had we done that. Even in Iran, as many as 100,000 Iranians stood in a candlelight vigil for the Americans killed on 9-11. The whole world saw this as an attack on them.

But Bush used it as the basis for an attack on Iraq, fabricating a bunch of lies to justify that attack. And we paid the price for that idiocy with the lives of our sons and daughters, and trillions in money that should have gone to rebuild our infrastructure.

We have put so many of our troops through multiple deployments that the insanity that just happened was becoming inevitable. We all should be mourning for the victums, and, indeed, for that soldier, also.
Too simple Old Rocks; now it appears STAY OR GO?

Too simple Old Rocks; now it appears STAY OR GO?

I vote for GO.

Forum List

Back