One Troop Almost Leveled The Field

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Nineteen of the Al Queda pricks killed nearly 3000 innocent folks and one of our troops got 16 of theirs...counting babies

You're a fucking idiot.

You're not...you'll never see it again. I put you right on the -4

I've had 3 IQ tests and they measured me at +2

NormalCurveSmall.gif

Last edited:
Dummmbell tries too hard to prove that he's a fucking cretin.

The acts of al qaeda on 9/11/2001 were acts of war (illegally conducted though they may have been).

The actions of the one killer of women and children in A'stan were the acts of either a criminal or someone who was not mentally responsible for his hideous actions.

There is no valid basis for comparison, of course.

This fact wouldn't deter a scumbag like Dummmbell. Obviously.

The acts of al qaeda on 9/11/2001 were acts of war (illegally conducted though they may have been).

The actions of the one killer of women and children in A'stan were the acts of either a criminal or someone who was not mentally responsible for his hideous actions.

I agree; no comparison.

What genius thought it was a good idea to send a brain damaged soldier back into Afghanistan?

What genius thinks it's a good idea to blame the damaged soldier and give him the death penalty?

It's a failure of leadership that doesn't rise to the level of mediocre.

Well the incident certainly has the potential to rally the Afghan people against the United States.

Just a bad OP. Really bad. I don't even have anything to say about the incident. I don't know what can be said. But I do know that if you don't have anything constructive or nice to say, it's probably nicer and more constructive to say nothing.

Well the incident certainly has the potential to rally the Afghan people against the United States.

As if the Quran burning wasn't enough. This kind of arrogant crap could ease up funding for future terrorist attacks on the U.S. The Saudis will make sure their money flows for them again. Once again "military intelligence" is just like George Carlin's oxymoron.

What genius thought it was a good idea to send a brain damaged soldier back into Afghanistan?

What genius thinks it's a good idea to blame the damaged soldier and give him the death penalty?

The Military is running short on manpower, the Military is doing whatever they have to do to produce the numbers necessary, I can promise you this guy is hardly the only person who shouldn't be in Afghanistan.

Sort of like 22 Navy SEALs being ambushed last year in Afghanistan, no?

The Military is running short on manpower, the Military is doing whatever they have to do to produce the numbers necessary, I can promise you this guy is hardly the only person who shouldn't be in Afghanistan.

George W. Bush drove our military into the ground with 2 stupid wars to the tune of $1,000,000,000,000 and laid waste its resources and morale. The bastard should be tried in the Hague and then tossed out to sea with his hands tied behind his back and his feet tied together.

The only ones who really believe that hijacking was an act of war is you Rumsfeld, Cheney and George W. Bush. How in the name of goodness does a band of a few people in the mountains of a country in which none of them were born declare war on the most powerful nation in the history of the world. Nearly all of the hijackers and Bin Laden himself were Saudi's. Why didn't we attack Saudia Arabia.

Last edited:

The only ones who really believe that hijacking was an act of war is you Rumsfeld, Cheney and George W. Bush. How in the name of goodness does a band of a few people in the mountains of a country in which none of them were born declare war on the most powerful nation in the history of the world. Nearly all of the hijackers and Bin Laden himself were Saudi's. Why didn't we attack Saudia Arabia.

:cuckoo:

Wrong, ass breath.

The only ones who don't consider those acts of war to be acts of war are imbeciles like you.

:cuckoo:

Wrong, ass breath.

The only ones who don't consider those acts of war to be acts of war are imbeciles like you.

It's an extremely valid point(s). A handful of ragged Saudi Arabians attacked us and we responded with a full scale invasion of Afghanistan? Never made any sense. And yes, I know they had "training camps" but none of that training was used on 9 / 11. If 'training camps" was the rational, we should have invaded a couple flight schools in the US. That is the training that killed 3,000 people, coupled with a radical education in Saudi Arabia.

Let's say that 20 Americans decided that we should attack China. Those 20 Americans meet up in Cancun and plan an attack. They carry it out and kill 3,000 China men. And China blames..... Mexico?

We got duped. I know it's a hard pill to swallow and one that many people never will. That's a lot of dead bodies and money to chalk up to an "oops".

Forum List

Back