One to watch?

This film was one that my family and I were asked to donate money to make...........Of course we did! I also understand that Democrats are calling tv stations in large numbers asking for it not to be aired.............Now what could be in this that has Kerry so scared??? :huh:

Bonnie said:
This film was one that my family and I were asked to donate money to make...........Of course we did! I also understand that Democrats are calling tv stations in large numbers asking for it not to be aired.............Now what could be in this that has Kerry so scared??? :huh:

I can't imagine, I guess I will have to watch it and find out. Propaganda films have their own place in history. I watched F911, will watch FHype911 and Celsius41.11, can't wait to see this one as well.

It is interesting to see how effective this type of movie can be. I would love to see how it effects the election results. It could have a backlash. The funny thing is if Kerry tries to sue he might get equal time for Bush and those networks wouldn't likely show something he would appreciate. :p:

Um...

"George Bush lost the first two debates according to every public poll...",

"If they move forward with this, they will be obliterating every decent journalistc standard in the book.", and

"...CBS has been under fire for broadcasting a documentary about Mr. Bush's National Guard record in September." :wtf:

This is rather a whimsical job of reporting, wouldn't y'all say? Those are three of the most outlandish statements i've ever read! My God, have we become so jaded to it that it doesn't even register anymore?

Hmmmm..... Dems don't like getting a taste of their own medicine,huh? They seem to be all for free speech until that free speech doesn't sound good for them. I also saw on Fox yesterday that Kerry has a book he wrote that came out in the 70's I think. It's being sold on ebay for $1-600. There are accusations that the Kerry camp is buying them all up and that is why you can't find one. They don't want people to know about it. The Kerry camp sayd it is difficult to find becuase it was released so long ago. Who knows? It apparently is about more anti war rhetoric that they do not want us to know Kerry read.

krisy said:
Hmmmm..... Dems don't like getting a taste of their own medicine,huh? They seem to be all for free speech until that free speech doesn't sound good for them. I also saw on Fox yesterday that Kerry has a book he wrote that came out in the 70's I think. It's being sold on ebay for $1-600. There are accusations that the Kerry camp is buying them all up and that is why you can't find one. They don't want people to know about it. The Kerry camp sayd it is difficult to find becuase it was released so long ago. Who knows? It apparently is about more anti war rhetoric that they do not want us to know Kerry read.

There is a book that has been out for many years called Communism and The New Left, I read it a while back, but it's my understanding that this book Kerry wrote( New Soldier) has some very radical ideology in it that is similar to the book I mentioned.........Yes if this book became mainstream reading, I think many would have a real problem voting for Kerry. Someone posted the link for New Soldier a while back on this board....Ill try and find it.

krisy said:
Hmmmm..... Dems don't like getting a taste of their own medicine,huh? They seem to be all for free speech until that free speech doesn't sound good for them. QUOTE]

You're right Krisy. A taste of freedom of speech can be bitter for some--when its flavor is geared toward a different, more conservative palate.

Hey, a TV station can air this programming if they choose; why not? It's the antidote to the biased, liberal hoo-ha on the networks, not to mention Michael Moore's crock-umentaries.

If you read O'Neal's book it's clear Kerry threw his band of brothers under the bus. It's about time people found out. In fact, it's just in time!

Forum List

Back