One thought on President Obama vs senator Obama

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
When Obama became president he is obliged to continue covering up any items that might damage or seriously embaress the USA.

Ie any coverups about 911, about the Iraq war buildup, fixing intel, the real causes of the finiancial meltdown, etc...

I would love to have been a fly on the wall at his briefings he recieved when he first became president.

When Obama became president he is obliged to continue covering up any items that might damage or seriously embaress the USA.

Ie any coverups about 911, about the Iraq war buildup, fixing intel, the real causes of the finiancial meltdown, etc...

I would love to have been a fly on the wall at his briefings he recieved when he first became president.

He's obliged huh.. If you'd like to think that. :cuckoo:

Ohh but how quickly those on the right would yell for his impeachment on grounds of national security violations if he started telling secrets that hurt them.

Same for those on the left as well.

Say if for instance he told the entire story about Enron?

yeah, you can tell by how quickly he got rid of that evil patriot act

WHOOPS

I wish you had been a fly on the wall too.... then Obama could have swatted you - he's pretty good at that.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rbUH_iVjYw[/ame]

Ohh but how quickly those on the right would yell for his impeachment on grounds of national security violations if he started telling secrets that hurt them.

Same for those on the left as well.

Say if for instance he told the entire story about Enron?

Wow. You really are stupid, aren't you. As POTUS, he is sworn to protect the security of America - not its politicians. Idiot.

Forum List

Back