One Third Of British Muslims Would Kill For Islam

LOL, internets toughness huh.

Everyone knows Britain has a bat shit crazy, terroristic, Islamofacation problem. I favor dealing with said problem SERIOUSLY.

Like I imagine any, real, British patriot would.

Another thing, Great Britain, Britain, England, the UK. They need to pick one name already lol.

:lol: Not very worldly wise then! When you don't know what you are talking about it is best to keep your mouth shut. At least then you won't be identified as a fool.

Great Britain is an island. England, Scotland and Wales are the countries within that island. The United Kingdom is the United Kingdom of Gt Britain and Northern Ireland. Now why would we need to pick one name?

I understand the UNITED part, but it's just annoying never knowing what name to most accurately call it.

Like I said, pick one.

The terms mean different things, idiot.

:lol: Not very worldly wise then! When you don't know what you are talking about it is best to keep your mouth shut. At least then you won't be identified as a fool.

Great Britain is an island. England, Scotland and Wales are the countries within that island. The United Kingdom is the United Kingdom of Gt Britain and Northern Ireland. Now why would we need to pick one name?

I understand the UNITED part, but it's just annoying never knowing what name to most accurately call it.

Like I said, pick one.

Like I said, I understand the UNITED part, illiterate one. Just always have to pick a name, all I'm saying is it has many acceptable names, but wanna know which is most accurate. When one says England or Britain, they always means the same thing, they never mean Ireland or Scotland, or Wales too.

Go handle your PMS elsewhere please.

Like I said, pick one.

Like I said, I understand the UNITED part, illiterate one. Just always have to pick a name, all I'm saying is it has many acceptable names, but wanna know which is most accurate. When one says England or Britain, they always means the same thing, they never mean Ireland or Scotland, or Wales too.

you are wrong
great britain is england, scotland and wales
when someone says britain they mean the same thing
the UK adds in Northern Ireland

you are wrong

I know that the UK means the WHOLE thing, right? England, Scotland, Wales, their part of Ireland, right?

I said everyone I talk to always means only England, and they call it mistakenly all those names, confusing after a bit, but I see your point.

Everyone knows Britain has a bat shit crazy, terroristic, Islamofacation problem. I favor dealing with said problem SERIOUSLY.

Another thing, Great Britain, Britain, England, the UK. They need to pick one name already lol.

Carry on in your ignorance. I need the laugh!

And, jihad is merely "inner struggle," right, slave of allah?

You prostrate yourself in mosque for the hundredth time today?

I can assure you that if you had the bravery to say that to his face, the only one prostrate would be you. Funny how scum like you are so brave from behind a keyboard.

Like I said, pick one.

You're wrong. England is a country, one of three that makes up Great Britain. The other two are Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom is those three countries, plus Northern Ireland. It is not complicated - to anyone with an IQ over room temperature. Which explains why you don't understand it.

you are wrong

I know that the UK means the WHOLE thing, right? England, Scotland, Wales, their part of Ireland, right?

I said everyone I talk to always means only England, and they call it mistakenly all those names, confusing after a bit, but I see your point.

Confusing, it may be... to idiots. To those of normal intellect, it's quite straightforward. Don't project your own stupidity onto others. Most of us know the difference between England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Some of us even know the difference between Great Britain and the United Kingdom.

You're wrong. England is a country, one of three that makes up Great Britain. The other two are Scotland and Wales. The United Kingdom is those three countries, plus Northern Ireland. It is not complicated - to anyone with an IQ over room temperature. Which explains why you don't understand it.

:lol:

Carry on in your ignorance. I need the laugh!

And, jihad is merely "inner struggle," right, slave of allah?

You prostrate yourself in mosque for the hundredth time today?

I can assure you that if you had the bravery to say that to his face, the only one prostrate would be you. Funny how scum like you are so brave from behind a keyboard.

Muzzies can't fight. Muzzies can only blow themselves up.:lol:

Allahu fucku!:clap2:

Got something to say? Don't be coy. Say what you mean.

Holy shit, you are stupid!

Coming from you? Mirror mirror...:lol:

Heck, we kill for everybody given the right payoff as a country. Guatemala, Iran, Iraq, Chile, North and South Vietnman, South and North Korea, and so forth and so on.

One Third Of British Muslims Would Kill For Islam

The government of the United States of America kills for Zionism.

.:eek:

The Zionists save American lives, Abu. You Muzzie savages destroy lives. :clap2:

Unted States European Command...
HATZOR AIR FORCE BASE, Israel — More than 1,000 service members from the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines are working together alongside Israeli troops during Juniper Cobra 2010 (JC10).

"This exercise is utilizing hundreds of people from different branches, all working together to maximize the outcome and continue to build on the relations with the Israeli military," said Navy Capt. Donna Joyal, joint task force manpower director

"Such a large scale exercise requires an equally massive amount of planning," Joyal continued. She credits much of the smoothness of the arrival due to the months of work completed prior to departing the respective home bases. "Training and preparedness truly equates to success." Everything had to be considered for any situation that may arise. From living quarters and work spaces, to recreation and transportation, all were essential to make the exercise the most productive experience possible.
Proper planning key to success during Juniper Cobra 2010 | EUCOM, Stronger Together
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccHbxiHUgKQ&feature=related[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back