One Third Of British Muslims Would Kill For Islam

A Wikileaks cable discloses the results of a survey that says that one third of British Muslims would kill for Islam.

Enjoy shariah in Englandistan!
WikiLeaks: 1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam, 40% want Sharia law | Mail Online

As usual you distort facts to feed your bigoted agenda. What a dishonest moron you are! It is one third of muslim students that would kill for Islam. Somewhat different from what you post, that one third of British muslims would kill!

A Wikileaks cable discloses the results of a survey that says that one third of British Muslims would kill for Islam.

WikiLeaks: 1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam, 40% want Sharia law | Mail Online

As usual you distort facts to feed your bigoted agenda. What a dishonest moron you are! It is one third of muslim students that would kill for Islam. Somewhat different from what you post, that one third of British muslims would kill!

You would probably know....:eusa_whistle:

um, unless someone changed the title, that IS what he said

ah, i see it now
he left out the "students"

Got something to say? Don't be coy. Say what you mean.

LOL, internets toughness huh.

Everyone knows Britain has a bat shit crazy, terroristic, Islamofacation problem. I favor dealing with said problem SERIOUSLY.

Like I imagine any, real, British patriot would.

Another thing, Great Britain, Britain, England, the UK. They need to pick one name already lol.

Everyone knows Britain has a bat shit crazy, terroristic, Islamofacation problem. I favor dealing with said problem SERIOUSLY.

Another thing, Great Britain, Britain, England, the UK. They need to pick one name already lol.

Carry on in your ignorance. I need the laugh!

But you're not really dealing with anything seriously, rather, you're simply advocating heavy handed measures from the comfort of your home. If people like you were in charge Tehran would be mentioned in the same breath as Nagasaki and Hiroshima. If anything the world should be pushing logic, and not some jewish indoctrinated revenge fest bent on genocide at the whim of some insignificant hate monger in the keystone state and others like him. You need to step out of that box and look at yourself from the outside, but I doubt your pride will allow for that kind of self-improvement.

:lol: Not very worldly wise then! When you don't know what you are talking about it is best to keep your mouth shut. At least then you won't be identified as a fool.

Great Britain is an island. England, Scotland and Wales are the countries within that island. The United Kingdom is the United Kingdom of Gt Britain and Northern Ireland. Now why would we need to pick one name?

Keep calling the kettle black.:cuckoo:

:lol: Not very worldly wise then! When you don't know what you are talking about it is best to keep your mouth shut. At least then you won't be identified as a fool.

Great Britain is an island. England, Scotland and Wales are the countries within that island. The United Kingdom is the United Kingdom of Gt Britain and Northern Ireland. Now why would we need to pick one name?

I understand the UNITED part, but it's just annoying never knowing what name to most accurately call it.

Like I said, pick one.

I understand the UNITED part, but it's just annoying never knowing what name to most accurately call it.

Like I said, pick one.
think of it like the US with but with only 4 states

And, jihad is merely "inner struggle," right, slave of allah?

You prostrate yourself in mosque for the hundredth time today?

Like I said, pick one.

Don't ask him to over-tax his brain cell, Dive! :lol:

Like I said, pick one.

Don't ask him to over-tax his brain cell, Dive! :lol:

That's funny given the old Muzzie adage that the mind is a donkey and you must leave the donkey outside when you enter the house of allah.:eek:

Islam is the religion of ignorance.:lol:

Holy shit, you are stupid!

Forum List

Back