One Thing's A Given

And since the public and media refuses to make them suffer the consequences for such as in all previous administrations throughout our history, America is now completely paralyzed and dysfunctional.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
They are making the last grab for ultimate power. Of course they can't be trusted. They now have clear and workable methods to control the vote. If this were a vote to repeal the 22nd Amendment and make obama president for life, do you think he wouldn't win that just as easily?

And since the public and media refuses to make them suffer the consequences for such as in all previous administrations throughout our history, America is now completely paralyzed and dysfunctional.

don't feel sorry for em. they voted for it. the more they suffer the more I"m gonna smile. I can't wait for them to start paying their carbon taxes, fun first step.

Sounds like projection to me. Let's hope Boehner and the House Republicans aren't as foolish. A good sign is that more and more of them are snubbing Norquist. :2up:

They are making the last grab for ultimate power. Of course they can't be trusted. They now have clear and workable methods to control the vote. If this were a vote to repeal the 22nd Amendment and make obama president for life, do you think he wouldn't win that just as easily?

oh I know he would. and I don't think for a moment that they'll hesitate.. it's just what America deserves.

Sounds like projection to me. Let's hope Boehner and the House Republicans aren't as foolish. A good sign is that more and more of them are snubbing Norquist. :2up:

388588779_f641aa9afb.jpg

I think Boehner should give obummie the dummie every thing he asks for, and quickly.

There is no one in this administration that can be trusted. No one.
Doesn't matter to obama voters... just so long as they're gettin' their free stuff...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-2i71bqGw]GOT OBAMA PHONE - Remix - #ObamaPhone - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

The "public" had there chance to make them suffer last week. Where were you guys?

New Topics

Forum List

Back