one thing we can all agree on

now I dont agree with you.

there is NO crime that doesnt deserve a trial

The legal system, which depends heavily on plea bargaining to function, would be fascinated to hear that.

Furthermore, it is obviously the judgement of Texas that this WASN'T a crime, so there is no trial needed.

On topic: I agree, no charges works for me... he was justified in his actions.

It would be ridiculous for them to waste taxpayer money and legal-system time on this man. He's certainly no danger to the community. One might even argue that he's an asset.

But if the president says the same about people brought here illegally as children, he's threatened with impeachment!

The legal system, which depends heavily on plea bargaining to function, would be fascinated to hear that.

Furthermore, it is obviously the judgement of Texas that this WASN'T a crime, so there is no trial needed.
Perhaps she meant "all who stand accused deserve a trial".

Except for child molesters who should be killed on the spot, to which I agree.

Perhaps she meant "all who stand accused deserve a trial".

Except for child molesters who should be killed on the spot, to which I agree.

Not my job to figure out what people "meant" to say. It's their job to make sure they choose the right words.

And not even all who stand accused need a trial, because of the aforementioned plea-bargaining. It's a waste of resources to try to have a trial for every single criminal charge ever brought, for the state AND for the accused.

Wow you're strict! If I'm late for dinner do I still get "fruit cup" Nurse Diesel?

Last edited:
I would've killed the guy brought him back to life and killed him again.

Forum List

Back