One thing I've noticed about conservatives..

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
.is they seem to be a generous bunch. With a few exceptions, it seems that most of those contributing to the finances of this board are conservatives. Go figure...

somebody else brought this up and it was pointed out that you dont have to have the ribbon signifying yourself as a donor if you dont want it known that you contributed money to the board so your assertion may or may not be true.

somebody else brought this up and it was pointed out that you dont have to have the ribbon signifying yourself as a donor if you dont want it known that you contributed money to the board so your assertion may or may not be true.

The altruistic folks, unlike myself, prefer to remain anonymous.

The altruistic folks, unlike myself, prefer to remain anonymous.

ummm... yeah...... umm... i was trying to figure out how to remove the ribbon....... umm.. yeah...... that's it.

.is they seem to be a generous bunch. With a few exceptions, it seems that most of those contributing to the finances of this board are conservatives. Go figure...

Generosity comes when nobody is trying to *take* before we give. :eusa_whistle:

We're more than willing to pay our way..

Y'all are more than wiling to sit back and take whatever you can for free.

:badgrin:

I'm kidding...mostly.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm kidding...mostly.
That is no joke. Conservatives seem to care on a personal basis. Liberals seem to care as a group. Conservatives say, "Let me give those poor people something of mine." Liberals say, "Let's give those poor people something of yours." It works for them...they get votes...and they get to keep all their own stuff.

I'm kidding...mostly.
That is no joke. Conservatives seem to care on a personal basis. Liberals seem to care as a group. Conservatives say, "Let me give those poor people something of mine." Liberals say, "Let's give those poor people something of yours." It works for them...they get votes...and they get to keep all their own stuff.

you must have opted not to display the ribbon.:razz:

I'm kidding...mostly.

you must have opted not to display the ribbon.:razz:

There are no poor people here!:tongue:

The Czech's in the mail room!:funnyface:

I'm kidding...mostly.

"Ours", not "yours".

Grump, sounds more and more like if you ever visit America, you'll have more fun partying around with the middle American regular folks than the weird sons a bitches you'll find in downtown sanfranqueerco or the like.

Forum List

Back