One thing I'd like to thank Obama for: $41 Silver

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
I hope the economy keeps "recovering" because it is making me rich!

Silver pricing seem out of line even when compared to gold and other commodities.

NHot sure why, exactly.

Read that China is buying a LOT of silver, so that might explain it in part.

Thoughts?

QE's, debt, stimulus, spending are all helping. China is buying silver in metric tons. This is completely different from the Hunt bros. I wouldn't mind selling at a hundred an ounce but at that point the dollar and economy are gonna be in bad bad shape. The trick would be to sell it and then purchase intangibles ie land, etc.

Silver pricing seem out of line even when compared to gold and other commodities.

NHot sure why, exactly.

Read that China is buying a LOT of silver, so that might explain it in part.

Thoughts?
There is a commodity blitz right now in China and India. They're security stockpiles of precious and essential mineral wealth to buttress their economies against the inevitable economic disaster that is very close now.

Iron, scrap steel, copper, zinc, platinum, gold, silver... you name it. The Chinese are buying.

Plus the fed's devaluation of the dollar is causing most of the price increases we see here. It's not that gold is improving really because it's price versus oil is relatively stable. The dollar is declining just that fast.

Last edited:
QE's, debt, stimulus, spending are all helping. China is buying silver in metric tons. This is completely different from the Hunt bros. I wouldn't mind selling at a hundred an ounce but at that point the dollar and economy are gonna be in bad bad shape. The trick would be to sell it and then purchase intangibles ie land, etc.
I now have the beginnings of a theory in my head that this is actually economic warfare by the fed versus China to force them to decouple the Yuan. Depress the dollar so bad that they have no choice or collapse first. Then once that's accomplished, I wonder if they will then try to re-strengthen the dollar back to where it needs to be.

I think if this theory is true, it's a very deadly game of chicken for all the marbles, and right now, with our eviscerated economy that is now largely based on government employment and small business rather than serious engines of economic growth... we are in deep deep trouble.

In honor of P-BO, our second black president I believe we need to coin a new term. Since nobody can agree if he's brilliant or idiotic, I propose we use the term:

"Brilliotic"

... from now on. The definition of this is "brilliantly idiotic and unable to know the difference". Either he meant to do this, or has no clue as to what is going on. Either he's evil incarnate or Prince Myshkin and no one can quite tell which is the case.

In honor of this brilliotic man I toast him with the most appropriate lolcat I have:

funny-pictures-cat-has-bad-landing.jpg

Forum List

Back