One thing I will say;

Obama is pro business. Only nutters think otherwise.

Bullshit. Obama is the most anti-business president in history. Obama promotes NOTHING except the federal government.

Prove that.

Private sector jobs..........gaining

Public sector jobs............losing

Rate of federal spending increase..........lowest is decades

Size of government.........smaller

Taxes for small businesses..............lower

Taxes for consumers..........lower

You do not have the facts on your side.

I wish I agreed with you, but I suspect that if Romney flubs it, it will just go back to the dims, until they flub it.

I don't think so, too many people are fed up with both parties and their shenanigans.

i agree with this, but i personally feel they dont have the spines to go to the third parties. or have or want the energy to join them and help them off the ground.

One thing that Americans do best, is move to make things happen, when they get really pissed. We are already seeing the beginnings of it happening.

Really? Past the first year?

Give Obama that first year and he has overseen a 2% decline in thevunemployment rate. What's not to like?

Yeah, Obama blaming Bush the first year was reasonable. Every POTUS inherits the mess from his predecessor.

But in year 4, Obama STILL not taking any responsibility is getting old. Obama needed to put his big boy pants on 3 years ago.

I expect President Romney to do better, a LOT better.

Obama is not and has not blamed Bush for what has happened since he took office beyond the obvious fact that the economy was in a tailspin and it took time to get the initial stimulus activated.

Since then, Obama has taken responsibility for the slow but steady recovery and has acknowledged the fucked up obstruction that YOUR assholes have provided in Congress.

Your echo chamber has accused him of blaming Bush when all he did was state the facts and the history. You can stop any time now.

reading is fundamental

Obama blames Bush for Fast and Furious, contradicts his DOJ IG
Obama blames Bush for Fast and Furious, contradicts his DOJ IG | WashingtonExaminer.com

Can Obama's 'blame Bush' strategy still work in 2012? - The Week

Why does Obama keep doing the things he blames Bush for? | Kyle Wingfield

President Obama Falsely Claims Fast and Furious Program “Begun Under the Previous Administration” - ABC News

I don't think so, too many people are fed up with both parties and their shenanigans.

i agree with this, but i personally feel they dont have the spines to go to the third parties. or have or want the energy to join them and help them off the ground.

One thing that Americans do best, is move to make things happen, when they get really pissed. We are already seeing the beginnings of it happening.

ill agree to hold my opinion and see what happens by 2016

Bullshit. Obama is the most anti-business president in history. Obama promotes NOTHING except the federal government.

Prove that.

Hey. don't take OUR word for it!

LOL

Obama Seen as Anti-Business by 77% of U.S. Investors

' (Bloomberg) -- U.S. investors overwhelmingly see President Barack Obama as anti-business and question his ability to manage a financial crisis, according to a Bloomberg survey.

The global quarterly poll of investors and analysts who are Bloomberg subscribers finds that 77 percent of U.S. respondents believe Obama is too anti-business and four-out-of-five are only somewhat confident or not confident of his ability to handle a financial emergency.'

Obama Seen as Anti-Business by 77% of U.S. Investors (Update1) - Bloomberg

Obama is not and has not blamed Bush for what has happened since he took office beyond the obvious fact that the economy was in a tailspin and it took time to get the initial stimulus activated.

ROFL

Who, exactly are you trying to lie to?

Obama blames Bush for Fast and Furious, contradicts his DOJ IG | WashingtonExaminer.com
Awkward: Obama Blames Bush for Economy While Standing Next to Him - Kate Hicks
Obama Blames Bush for Defecit While Using Cake Metaphor | Video | TheBlaze.com
Americans' plummeting wealth? Obama blames Bush | GlobalPost
Finally, Democrats blame George W. Bush for Gulf oil spill--Chris Dodd video as the blather spreads - latimes.com

Since then, Obama has taken responsibility for the slow but steady recovery and has acknowledged the fucked up obstruction that YOUR assholes have provided in Congress.

Your echo chamber has accused him of blaming Bush when all he did was state the facts and the history. You can stop any time now.

Obama takes responsibility for nothing. The "buck stops" with Hillary Clinton, unless he needs a sound bite.

Heh, and all the bushiness folks who employee thousands and thousands of people say differently.

You are full of it.

Like WHO?

You say things but fail to substantiate them. Who says?

True Religion Leads The 10 Hot Companies Hiring Like Crazy - Forbes

10 Hot Companies That Are Hiring Like Crazy - Christina Settimi A League of My Own - Forbes

They're hiring! - Google (1) - FORTUNE

Prove that.

LOL

' (Bloomberg) -- U.S. investors overwhelmingly see President Barack Obama as anti-business and question his ability to manage a financial crisis, according to a Bloomberg survey.

The global quarterly poll of investors and analysts who are Bloomberg subscribers finds that 77 percent of U.S. respondents believe Obama is too anti-business and four-out-of-five are only somewhat confident or not confident of his ability to handle a financial emergency.'

Sorry....that was a January 2010 poll of INVESTORS not business owners. Try again.

ROFL

Who, exactly are you trying to lie to?

Awkward: Obama Blames Bush for Economy While Standing Next to Him - Kate Hicks
Obama Blames Bush for Defecit While Using Cake Metaphor | Video | TheBlaze.com
Americans' plummeting wealth? Obama blames Bush | GlobalPost
Finally, Democrats blame George W. Bush for Gulf oil spill--Chris Dodd video as the blather spreads - latimes.com

Obama takes responsibility for nothing. The "buck stops" with Hillary Clinton, unless he needs a sound bite.

Nope. Please cite an example of Obama blaming Bush for one of his economic policies failing. You won't find any.......mainly because they are not failing. Dummy.

Romney BETTER deliver on fixing the economy and creating jobs, or there will be hell to pay in 2016 for the GOP.

Just like Obama in 2008, Romney ASKED for this job, now he better damned well deliver. No excuses, no blaming Obama, past the first year. Results are the ONLY measure acceptable for Romney.

The new President had BEST not try to go about the usual "bidness as usual" shit.

The Tea Party Activists, etc., have to keep on him. He's not getting the gig to create a resume to run for re-election.

He's getting the gig to DO the very things we have demanded.

Dims will continue to be Dims. But Republicans can no longer be Dims, too. If not, we can vote ALL of them the fuck out of office.

Even in your fantasy land where Mitt becomes President, you uninspired and unconvinced nutters are issuing the ultimatum before he takes his first piss in the first urinal.

Pathetic.

Prove that.

LOL

Sorry....that was a January 2010 poll of INVESTORS not business owners. Try again.

I could go on all day long, fuckchops.

LOL

'(CBS News) As President Obama's opponents continue to put him on the defensive over remarks they say were critical of small business owners, a new poll, taken before these specific attacks began, shows the president's support among business owners is on the decline.

A Gallup poll of the president's job approval by occupation released Thursday shows that only 35 percent of people who characterize themselves as business owners approve of the president '

Poll: Obama approval among business owners drops - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Even in your fantasy land where Mitt becomes President, you uninspired and unconvinced nutters are issuing the ultimatum before he takes his first piss in the first urinal.

Pathetic.

Pathetic is your middle name, LonelyLaughable.

But you ARE finally catching on.

This election (like the midterms were) is DIFFERENT.

The POINT of the activism by folks like the Tea Party faithful is ABSOLUTELY to put the politicians on NOTICE that business as usual is no longer going to be TOLERATED.

So, yes. It damn well is an ultimatum.

And, if you don't like it: good. :clap2:

Forum List

Back