One Term.. Obama..?

My opinion ...Obama will be a one term President... in fact .. I don't think he'll make it past the primaries for 2012...

You are welcome to assume what you want..

You assume that Obama has 46% approval so that means he will be beat in 2012. But you still have to fill in the second half of that assumption..

Who from the GOP can you run that is capable of defeating Obama? The list is very short
Hey lumpy, since they're attributing MY quote to you, remind them to send their negrep to me instead since they "respectfully disagree".

And Wrongwinger, just so you know, George Soros is pulling his support for the DNC as he find them no longer effective. Something that just came out in the last few days. Without the kingpin of the DNC, and Hillary about ready to make a run for it in 2012, you think Barack has a chance now that he has a record as one of the worst presidents (accomplishmentwise) in history???

Great spin, but nothing else. He burned off his white liberal guilt when he wrecked the economy even more.

There is no way Hillary will be making a run with Obama's approval rating at 46%. It would be the end of her political career.

After his second term, Obama will be considered one of the top 10 presidents in history. A lot of that comes from following one of the worst presidents in history

You assume that Obama has 46% approval so that means he will be beat in 2012. But you still have to fill in the second half of that assumption..

Who from the GOP can you run that is capable of defeating Obama? The list is very short
Hey lumpy, since they're attributing MY quote to you, remind them to send their negrep to me instead since they "respectfully disagree".

And Wrongwinger, just so you know, George Soros is pulling his support for the DNC as he find them no longer effective. Something that just came out in the last few days. Without the kingpin of the DNC, and Hillary about ready to make a run for it in 2012, you think Barack has a chance now that he has a record as one of the worst presidents (accomplishmentwise) in history???

Great spin, but nothing else. He burned off his white liberal guilt when he wrecked the economy even more.

There is no way Hillary will be making a run with Obama's approval rating at 46%. It would be the end of her political career.

After his second term, Obama will be considered one of the top 10 presidents in history. A lot of that comes from following one of the worst presidents in history
If she doesn't, its over anyway. P-BO put a stake in her and unless she pulls it out by trying to dethrone him, she'll never make it back in. She must come out against his record, or it will be forever an anchor around her neck. And with Bill's antics, she's got a lot of baggage to deal with as is.

Wrongwinger... the day Obama's ever considered a good president is the day they release a virus that causes lobotomies. I see you volunteered for that test. W was at least in the top half, but very close to the middle. So one of the best of the worst, or worst of the best.

He's had a hugely successful first term. And I like the fact that I personally regained much of the money lost during the Bush administration in my 401K.

Now if only I got the bonuses and salary increases that I got during the Clinton era..I miss those 20k pops.:beer:

My opinion ...Obama will be a one term President... in fact .. I don't think he'll make it past the primaries for 2012...

your opinion is a bit premature. he has a higher approval rating than reagan and clinton at this point in their terms.

makes you sound like a hack.

Jillian, your insult to Lumpy about being a hack w/r/t making the obviously correct prediction, or, at the very least.....the more likely prediction as to the outcome.....makes YOU whom you are accusing Lumpy of...... the OBVIOUS HACK!!!

Your desperation in clinging to an unrealistic 2012 outcome and spewing insults against those who are rational simply exposes you as being the hypocritical Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoidal phoney that exemplifies your ilk.

We all know what YOU know.....and that is YOU wouldn't put a counterfeit nickel on the chances that the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD OBAMBO will get within light years of a second term.

If she doesn't, its over anyway. P-BO put a stake in her and unless she pulls it out by trying to dethrone him, she'll never make it back in. She must come out against his record, or it will be forever an anchor around her neck. And with Bill's antics, she's got a lot of baggage to deal with as is.

Wrongwinger... the day Obama's ever considered a good president is the day they release a virus that causes lobotomies. I see you volunteered for that test. W was at least in the top half, but very close to the middle. So one of the best of the worst, or worst of the best.

Big Fitz

I'll make you a deal. You list ten reasons you think Obama will be considered one of the worst presidents in history and I will list ten reasons he will be considered one of the top 10 presidents in history

We can save W for later

and there is a chance he may not even make it to the primaries, and President Biden will lose to Hillary.

Doubt it, but I had to entertain a happy thought.

Really fitz? so hoping obama dies (or gets impeached and removed) is an entertained "happy" thought, eh? tsk tsk! ;)

["Me and my ilk"??

No, Obama is an idiot. Only an idiot could pursue the kinds of policies he has, appoint the kinds of people he has, expect the kinds of results he has, and then act surprised when it didnt work out.[...]
The idiot was the corporatist sonofabitch who preceded Obama. George W. Bush. The man who was appointed President by the Supreme Court at the behest of the right-wing shadow government and who could never have achieved the accession otherwise. The man who would never have been heard of were it not for his "daddy's" money and prestige. The man who never succeeded at anything in his life and whose hands turned everything they touched to shit. The man who embarrassed himself and his nation every time he appeared in public as President. He was the idiot.

I am not an Obama fan. In fact Obama has been a big disappointment to me in several ways and I hope the Democrats put up a replacement candidate in 2012 because Obama is simply unwilling to do what needs to be done to rescue the middle class from an emerging corporatocracy. But to dismiss him as an idiot because he faltered momentarily when the teleprompter failed not only reveals an innate audacity on your part but diverts attention from the real reason for his shortcomings and failures in Office, which is excessive caution because of personal concerns.

and there is a chance he may not even make it to the primaries, and President Biden will lose to Hillary.

Really fitz? so hoping obama dies (or gets impeached and removed) is an entertained "happy" thought, eh? tsk tsk! ;)
Did I say die? No.... I did not. I am not a monster. Unlike libs, I do not wish death upon Obama like you guys wished death on Bush. But being impeached WOULD end his presidency pretty darn quickly.

Suddenly I understand the freakout. Way to project your own tendencies libs!

It's 2 years. big 0 and the dnc can do a lot of damage control in 2 years.

Clinton got re-uped with the rnc in Congress, b/c he let them run the fiscal parts while he set up housing to bubble then fail.

I think it's up to the rnc. They are losing seats to the TEA. If they get obama to go with them, they will get him in and the TEA out, if they back the TEA, he must be out in 2012

Pray for Cristie or Paul. Both are to the right of the rnc, but could be pulled to the center.

Obama gets the nod for 2012 from the dnc and clinton sucks hind tit for another 4.

["Me and my ilk"??

No, Obama is an idiot. Only an idiot could pursue the kinds of policies he has, appoint the kinds of people he has, expect the kinds of results he has, and then act surprised when it didnt work out.[...]
The idiot was the corporatist sonofabitch who preceded Obama. George W. Bush. The man who was appointed President by the Supreme Court at the behest of the right-wing shadow government and who could never have achieved the accession otherwise. The man who would never have been heard of were it not for his "daddy's" money and prestige. The man who never succeeded at anything in his life and whose hands turned everything they touched to shit. The man who embarrassed himself and his nation every time he appeared in public as President. He was the idiot.

I am not an Obama fan. In fact Obama has been a big disappointment to me in several ways and I hope the Democrats put up a replacement candidate in 2012 because Obama is simply unwilling to do what needs to be done to rescue the middle class from an emerging corporatocracy. But to dismiss him as an idiot because he faltered momentarily when the teleprompter failed not only reveals an innate audacity on your part but diverts attention from the real reason for his shortcomings and failures in Office, which is excessive caution because of personal concerns.

Bush was elected. HE was elected according to the U.S. Constitution. Deal with it.
He also has been out of office for 2years.

Obama, otoh, has been president nearly 2 years. Every program he has instituted has been a disaster. His party is facing epic losses at the polls and his personal reputation is poor. The only Democratic candidates touting their relationship with the White House are those saying they opposed it.

Now go back to your Jew-hating and class warfare.

Did I say die? No.... I did not. I am not a monster. Unlike libs, I do not wish death upon Obama like you guys wished death on Bush. But being impeached WOULD end his presidency pretty darn quickly.

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:
Got nothin as usual Oztard?

Forum List

Back