One step closer to reversing Roe....Ruh roh!!!!

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
GOP senator: Justice Kennedy is going to retire this summer
"Kennedy is going to retire around sometime early summer," Heller said in the speech, according to Politico. "Which I'm hoping will get our base a little motivated because right now they're not very motivated. But I think a new Supreme Court justice will get them motivated."
Now it doesn't mean all abortions on demand will go away, but instead of having tax payers pick up the tab for the executions of liberal babies, those immoral bitches will have to pay for it her/him/its self...

"Kennedy is going to retire around sometime early summer," Heller said in the speech, according to Politico. "Which I'm hoping will get our base a little motivated because right now they're not very motivated. But I think a new Supreme Court justice will get them motivated."
Now it doesn't mean all abortions on demand will go away, but instead of having tax payers pick up the tab for the executions of liberal babies, those immoral bitches will have to pay for it her/him/its self...

You left out this part: "But the 80-year-old justice seemingly quashed those rumors in January when he hired four law clerks for the October 2018 term." (Speaking of previous rumors.)

Justices planning on retiring don't normally hire their Clerks for the next term.

(For those that don't know Supreme Court Law Clerks are not just paper pushers like a secretary, they are top flight law graduates. A Justice wouldn't screw them unless there was a serious unforseen health issue. -->> SCOTUS clerkships )

>>>>

How can a fetus have a political ideology?

Maybe Satan will take back Ginsburg this spring too.

Forum List

Back