One statement you will NEVER hear from a rightwinger

Not exactly a statement, but an attitude that many conservatives seem to have is the personal responsibity is only for the "other guy". Case in point, after a year of rabble rousing Glenn Beck has the nerve to say that, if there's violence, it's Obama's fault for "poking" at the people. Hey Glenn, if one of your listeners does commit violence, THEY'LL be going to prison, NOT Obama.

Not exactly a statement, but an attitude that many conservatives seem to have is the personal responsibity is only for the "other guy". Case in point, after a year of rabble rousing Glenn Beck has the nerve to say that, if there's violence, it's Obama's fault for "poking" at the people. Hey Glenn, if one of your listeners does commit violence, THEY'LL be going to prison, NOT Obama.

Please show the statement, as I am not a Beck listener... though I highly doubt that blame for the violence was put on Obama in an attempt to exonerate the responsibility of the violence from the person committing it

And I certainly do not see any conservative excusing violence.. hell, I have not seen violence at any conservative demonstration

"I do not have enough knowledge to make an informed opinion on this matter, therefore, I choose not to have an opinion"

or from a liberal democrat leftie "We mad a big mistake electing Obama, he is a liar, everything he said while running was a total lie and he is to inexperienced to be a good president!!!!"
What did he lie about?

Forum List

Back