One State

Let's review the exchange and how we got here then, 'cause it seems like the Jew hate has not only affected your brain but your memory as well.

I said, Israel has about two million Muslim citizens with the same exact rights as the Jews, and you reacted like a fool, calling it "Israeli crapola, of course." I then proved with the next post, that all Muslim citizens, about two million and 20% of the population of Israel, do indeed hold the same exact exact rights.

So it appears that you're the one full of crapola, INDEED.

Any questions?
You forgot to mention that Israel has two different rights systems.
What are those two diffferent "rights" systems? Provide a legal argument and not a video. I don#t watch you tube.
UNEQUAL JUSTICE
Israel is the only country in the world that distinguishes between nationality and citizenship. Israeli nationality is guaranteed only to those determined to be of the Jewish religion. Only Jews have full rights in the state of Israel, which is defined as a Jewish state under the Basic Laws that substitute for a written constitution.

That source is a blog that fails to make a legal analysis of both apartheid SA and Israel, rather making general statements like "More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation".
There is no such thing as Israeli nationality separate from Israeli citizenship. If one qualifies under Israeli law, one becomes a citizen, much like any other country. In SA though, a black skin meant you couldn't qualify. I'd say that is a huge difference. This calling Israel a "system of Apartheid" without acknowledging the distinctions, is a huge failing.
Similarly the article fails to disnguish between the equal rights enjoyed by palestinian citizens in Israel versus the legal dispensation applicable in the occupied territories. This is another huge failure in the attempt to compare SA and Israel. In South Africa, within SA proper there were no black citizens. No black persons could visit white beaches, sit on white benches or use public toilets. None of this is true in Israel.
I do appreciate that after saying there is a thing called Israeli apartheid, the author then backtracks and says it is both "like and unlike SA apartheid". he just fails to note the biggest issue at stake and that is that race determined rights in SA. The controlling of external borders has nothng whatsoever to do with apartheid, failing which every state wordwide must be called an apartheid state.
He says the Israeli arabs are discriminated against in Israel. Guess what, discrimination exist in the US, in Europe and everywhere else. I have read that Ethiopian Jews also deal with a fair amount of discrimination. That isn't apartheid because apartheid is legally entrenched racism. The writer is unable to fathom this.
Apartheid isn't identified by refugee status either. Many Jewish refugees today from the Arab world are displaced too. Does that make every country that they were expelled from, an apartheid country?

The article is so full of illogical fallacies, I could go on.

You'll need a legal scholar arguing the issue rather than an emotive and confused narrative.

There is no such thing as Israeli nationality separate from Israeli citizenship. If one qualifies under Israeli law, one becomes a citizen, much like any other country.
The policy is reinforced by the implications of the distinction made in Israel between “citizenship” (ezrahut) and “nationality” (le’um): all Israeli citizens enjoy the former, but only Jews enjoy the latter. “National” rights in Israeli law signify Jewish-national rights.

UN ESCWA report on Israeli apartheid | Palestine Liberation Organization | West Bank
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU

Let's review the exchange and how we got here then, 'cause it seems like the Jew hate has not only affected your brain but your memory as well.

I said, Israel has about two million Muslim citizens with the same exact rights as the Jews, and you reacted like a fool, calling it "Israeli crapola, of course." I then proved with the next post, that all Muslim citizens, about two million and 20% of the population of Israel, do indeed hold the same exact exact rights.

Any questions?
What are those two diffferent "rights" systems? Provide a legal argument and not a video. I don#t watch you tube.
UNEQUAL JUSTICE
Israel is the only country in the world that distinguishes between nationality and citizenship. Israeli nationality is guaranteed only to those determined to be of the Jewish religion. Only Jews have full rights in the state of Israel, which is defined as a Jewish state under the Basic Laws that substitute for a written constitution.

Israel’s apartheid policies against Palestinians.

More detail in the video you won't watch.
That source is a blog that fails to make a legal analysis of both apartheid SA and Israel, rather making general statements like "More than 5 million Palestinians are denied equal rights by the state of Israel under a system of apartheid, a deliberate policy of racial or ethnic segregation".
There is no such thing as Israeli nationality separate from Israeli citizenship. If one qualifies under Israeli law, one becomes a citizen, much like any other country. In SA though, a black skin meant you couldn't qualify. I'd say that is a huge difference. This calling Israel a "system of Apartheid" without acknowledging the distinctions, is a huge failing.
Similarly the article fails to disnguish between the equal rights enjoyed by palestinian citizens in Israel versus the legal dispensation applicable in the occupied territories. This is another huge failure in the attempt to compare SA and Israel. In South Africa, within SA proper there were no black citizens. No black persons could visit white beaches, sit on white benches or use public toilets. None of this is true in Israel.
I do appreciate that after saying there is a thing called Israeli apartheid, the author then backtracks and says it is both "like and unlike SA apartheid". he just fails to note the biggest issue at stake and that is that race determined rights in SA. The controlling of external borders has nothng whatsoever to do with apartheid, failing which every state wordwide must be called an apartheid state.
He says the Israeli arabs are discriminated against in Israel. Guess what, discrimination exist in the US, in Europe and everywhere else. I have read that Ethiopian Jews also deal with a fair amount of discrimination. That isn't apartheid because apartheid is legally entrenched racism. The writer is unable to fathom this.
Apartheid isn't identified by refugee status either. Many Jewish refugees today from the Arab world are displaced too. Does that make every country that they were expelled from, an apartheid country?

You'll need a legal scholar arguing the issue rather than an emotive and confused narrative.
There is no such thing as Israeli nationality separate from Israeli citizenship. If one qualifies under Israeli law, one becomes a citizen, much like any other country.
The policy is reinforced by the implications of the distinction made in Israel between “citizenship” (ezrahut) and “nationality” (le’um): all Israeli citizens enjoy the former, but only Jews enjoy the latter. “National” rights in Israeli law signify Jewish-national rights.

UN ESCWA report on Israeli apartheid | Palestine Liberation Organization | West Bank

Any questions?
UNEQUAL JUSTICE

The policy is reinforced by the implications of the distinction made in Israel between “citizenship” (ezrahut) and “nationality” (le’um): all Israeli citizens enjoy the former, but only Jews

Any questions?
UNEQUAL JUSTICE

Palestine liberation? Palestine was a Roman name for ancient Israel

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

The policy is reinforced by the implications of the distinction made in Israel between “citizenship” (ezrahut) and “nationality” (le’um): all Israeli citizens enjoy the former, but only Jews
UNEQUAL JUSTICE

Deflection much?

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

Deflection much?

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

Deflection much?

An organization called palestine liberation is discredited when it is clueless about the history of its own bogus name

Egyptian journalist Ramy Aziz: "Israel only true democracy in the Middle East" The Israel That Arabs Don’t Know

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

Deflection much?

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

Persecuted Muslim sect: In Israel, we are free!

AHMADIYYA IN ISRAEL (ISLAM AHMADIYYA)

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

UNEQUAL JUSTICE

Forum List

Back