One Small Problem With "Pete".There Is No First Lady.The Average Voter Will Not Let This Happen.Yes?

i wonder what the theme song will be on his tour,,,,"Man, I Feel Like A Woman" ???

Mayor Pete keep french kissing your lover on stage that will work....:21::113::21:

i better not see the day when we have two penises running the country. one is enough

So what do you think? Do you actually believe that about 55% of all Americans are going to be racing to the polls come November 2020 in utter excitement to vote for Peter Butt?
Just cant wait to the point where they cant contain themselves over the thought that finally we wont have a first lady in the white house?
I wonder if the dolts on CNN/ABC/NBC will bring this up.
:abgg2q.jpg:
doesn’t matter, the novelty factor will wear off and his 15 minutes will be up soon

Pete has a bigger issue: Black do not support him. His record as mayor in South Bend is not going to be helpful: gentrification of poor neighborhoods in which black were displaced and rumored cover-up of white cops' racist comments. Not good optics.

So what do you think? Do you actually believe that about 55% of all Americans are going to be racing to the polls come November 2020 in utter excitement to vote for Peter Butt?
Just cant wait to the point where they cant contain themselves over the thought that finally we wont have a first lady in the white house?

Honestly don’t think they care.

Mayor Petebutt.

Jo

It is expected for the spouse to campaign and it is also expected for the couple to openly show affection with things like holding hands. So Butt is going to be in a dilemma knowing the BLTQ community will expect him to be flaming gay, and they will attack him if he doesn't go overboard in displays of affection with his husband.

While on the other hand Butt knows he will be turning off supporters if he attempts to display his marriage as is customary during campaigning. Right or wrong many people will not vote for Butt if they know they will have to put up with 4 years of open gayness on display in the WH.

Mayor Pete keep french kissing your lover on stage that will work....:21::113::21:
wanna guess what the average/macho man/black man is saying about Peter Butt with his posse? i see the word "Cracker" in their statements

LMAO Well there would be a "First Gentleman."

LMAO Well there would be a "First Gentleman."
i want a first lady! you know, the one that comes with all of the standard female body parts !!!

i can see an unnattractive female dressed as a vagina being his VP

Forum List

Back