One seat the Republicans won't win

She would certainly do better if she went after his record.

He's a tax raiser plus.

The good people of Del have quite a choice. O'Donnell an unknown and Coons a self avowed Marxist.

Sheesh. Glad I don't live in Delaware.

She would certainly do better if she went after his record.

He's a tax raiser plus.

The good people of Del have quite a choice. O'Donnell an unknown and Coons a self avowed Marxist.

Sheesh. Glad I don't live in Delaware.

Coons is a "self-avowed Marxist" the same way O'Donnell is a "self-avowed Witch".

See how that works?

Like it?

wow

What do you vote for?
A failed gov who wants to spend more.

or

a ditz

I don't expect the run of the mill person to know what amendments cover what, or even have much understanding of the Constitution.

But anyone that is seeking any office in any level of government should have the basics down.

At least it not intentionally going against the Constitution like the whole of the DNC.

Ya can't win 'em all.

House control will be good enough though. Keep an eye on the purse strings of taxpayers' money and thwart any more goofy schemes Barry and/or the Dimocrats dream up. Like greed, gridlock is good.

polls can say what they want. when the voter is in the booth they will ask themselves this" do I want more of the same or something different? Anything different." The outcome of this election may surprise everyone.

Hey,, it's not like she's running for President...

2 words.. Al Franken

There's a lot of seats the Republicans won't win. From WV to PA, seats that once had Republicans in the lead, are now very tight. People are waking up and realizing the choice in this election. And you idiots that keep bringing up Coons' "marxist" paper obviously never read it. He was making a joke.. It was the nickname the idiot college Republicans had given him.

O'Donnell Vs. Coons is probably one the the counties highest pofile races, but this woman shoots herself in the foot damn near everytime she opens here mouth. Please Christine, PLEASE tell me 'that's what the first ammendment says?' was not a serious question.

O'Donnell questions separation of church, state - Yahoo! News

LOL. Umm yes, PLEASE tell us where in the Constitution it states there is a "separation of church and state", because it doesn't exist.

She is 100% right and she just exposed all of the leftist loons including Coons as the idiots they are.

wow

What do you vote for?
A failed gov who wants to spend more.

or

a ditz

I don't expect the run of the mill person to know what amendments cover what, or even have much understanding of the Constitution.

But anyone that is seeking any office in any level of government should have the basics down.

At least it not intentionally going against the Constitution like the whole of the DNC.

I would expect anyone seeking to criticize someone for not "having the basics down" to have the basics down.

Chris Coons can't name the five freedoms in the First Amendment
19 posts - 13 authors - Last post: 3 hours ago
Did Coons actually quote the First Amendment or did he just say the First ... qualified for the office under the Constitution he is sworn to defend? ... I think one would have to hear the entire debate in context to know what her ... All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the ...
Chris Coons can’t name the five freedoms in the First Amendment

Geez even I knew Freedom of speech was in there....

Is this as bad as President Obama not having a clue as to what's in the health care bill.How about Pelosi
bragging about what a great bill they passed but we have to pass it to find out what's in it.Or someone else in Congress who's name escapes me saying he didn't read much of the health care bill because he needed a team of lawyers to explain most of it to him....

Let's ask a few congressman/women who have served in congress for a few or many years and see if they can recite all the Amendments.
How about Obama when campaigning talking about visiting all 57 states....
Not one media type on the left said anything about that....DUH!

Last edited:
polls can say what they want. when the voter is in the booth they will ask themselves this" do I want more of the same or something different? Anything different." The outcome of this election may surprise everyone.

I wouldn't bet on it.

The problem for O'Donnell is the "Liberal Lamestream Media" keeps asking questions like what do you think of the 14th and 16th amendment?

Obviously trying to set her up because she is a witch

Forum List

Back