One school sheds its slave past

Instead of focusing on the improving the education and capabilities of kids IN the school, we get this stupid fucking focus on the name OF the school.

Why can't we do both? And aren't you the people who want to cut funding for schools?

I want to demolish the Department of Education; it's a company that has perfected the manufacturing of lifelong, uneducated government dependants

Instead of focusing on the improving the education and capabilities of kids IN the school, we get this stupid fucking focus on the name OF the school.

Why can't we do both? And aren't you the people who want to cut funding for schools?

I want to demolish the Department of Education; it's a company that has perfected the manufacturing of lifelong, uneducated government dependants
100% fact.

So you want to help students by cutting the grants many of their schools rely on to educate them. Makes sense.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back