One Reason I like SciFi

I generally agree - BSG is AMAZING. SO VERY WELL written and acted and produced.

I'm about with you on SG1 - it seemed the last couple of seasons were called in. This last season, however is pretty good. One thing I love about both is the witty banter; the one-liners. I was watching an out-take of a scene where Carter and Jack were trapped in a cave. He was trying something to free them when Carter said "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and THIS is the best you can do?" :)
I believe you're talking about the "Behind the Scenes" for season 8 where Tapping tells Anderson, "C'mon, you've got a pocket knife and some bubble gum, make a nuclear reactor or something! What are you? McUsesless?" I absolutely loved that special! Had me rolling in the floor. The behind the scenes for season 9 was the one which had Farscape parodies and the other silly stuff. entertaining somewhat, but nothing like the season 8 special.

Of course that didn't make air, but others have such as:

(while getting shot at) "...feels like I'm hunting with the Vice President!"

Ben Browder doesn't do it for me on SG1. He's aight..but the guy who plays Sheppard does much better. :)

Claudia Black's character is REALLY good. :) Plus..those outfits. wow :) She's not 'pretty' per se, but VERY VERY sexy. :)

Browder does OK in his role, but there's a lot of typecasting going on and his character has perhaps too many similarities to the Farscape role.

Flanigan does a good job on Atlantis, and seems to be sticking to the original character buildup for Shepard. Of the Atlantis characters, David Hewitt (McKay) has been superior - flawed and annoying, yet likable in his own way. (BTW, Rachel Luttrell's abs stop me dead in my tracks every time! The woman is in phenomenal shape and is drop dead gorgeous!)

Black gets to really break the mold she was cast in for Pitch Black and the Farscape series. she does a fabulous job! and yeah, she may not be a modern Barbie-doll beauty, but she's pretty and damned sexy with her attitude.

I actually think the whole Orii thing would have been better introduced in a miniseries or movie which could segue into the new cast/version of SG-1. But still, so long as they don't drag it out painfully (hear that Rick?) this season should enable SG-1 to go out in a blaze of glory.

Except you haven't said "that must be blocked!" it's been 'It's not working'...

re: Pale's pic - I highlighted the fact I cant see his pics in an effort to get him to use the VB image host provided by this site :)

;)

You should, too.
So, can you actually not see the pics, or are you just saying you can't to promote the imagehosting here?

So, can you actually not see the pics, or are you just saying you can't to promote the imagehosting here?

I have 'always' been able to view flickr-hosted images at work; never whatever-site.com Pale uses. I 'brought it up again' to encourage use of the image hosting site of the board.

wrong one

Unauthorized Website Request (content_filter_denied)

Please contact your IMO, if you have a legitimate "Official Business" requirement to access. Your unit IMO must staff a Capability Request (CAPR) through the DOIM, Business Center for approval. If approved this site will be unblocked for internet access.
Please contact your IMO if you have a legitimate Official Business requirement to access: www.www.imageshack.com

:(

Today's Flickr

2205flickrscreen.jpg

Forum List

Back