One Question For Muslims

I think the Muslim religion is pretty fucked up.
What kind of religion is it that encourages it's followers to
go out and kill people?

Answer to your question my friend is "islam"

You get "heaven credits" for each kill and you use them for virgins in heaven.

I think the Muslim religion is pretty fucked up.
What kind of religion is it that encourages it's followers to
go out and kill people?

Answer to your question my friend is "islam"

You get "heaven credits" for each kill and you use them for virgins in heaven.

Christians? :dunno:

Does christianity encourages its people to kill other people? Have you ever heard a pope or a religious leader asking for the head of another person? and have you seen any christians obeying him/her? And even if this did happen, have you seen them getting away with that? Have you seen other christians supporting that?

I can go on for pages you know...

I am a wealthy man with 4 wives. I go to a slave market and buy me 5 male and 3 female slaves. I make my male slaves work and generate wealth for me so I can afford all this luxury. I make my female slaves do the household work and sexually pleasure me when I am bored with my 4 wives.

Is this arrangement ok in islam? Does your god has any problems with this setup? What if I add 5 more male slaves and 5 more female slaves? Still acceptable?

Sorry, I didn't see the thread title.
Is this about Mormons in pre civil war southern states of America?

I am a wealthy man with 4 wives. I go to a slave market and buy me 5 male and 3 female slaves. I make my male slaves work and generate wealth for me so I can afford all this luxury. I make my female slaves do the household work and sexually pleasure me when I am bored with my 4 wives.

Is this arrangement ok in islam? Does your god has any problems with this setup? What if I add 5 more male slaves and 5 more female slaves? Still acceptable?

Sorry, I didn't see the thread title.
Is this about Mormons in pre civil war southern states of America?

No, islam in 2012, space age, the age we landed on mars... Ironic innit??

What the hell is this lowlife trash talk?

Muhammad never hit any women....that's why he had such a good reputation with women....he said he liked women more than men because they are calm and different to be around

Buddy, I don't care who you are, who your elementary school teacher was, what your life story is, who your prophet is, what he did or what his life story is. I am talking the word of your allah and asking simple questions regarding those. There is a book that muslims claim that has never changed and tell the words of allah, these disgusting words that even you can not approve are in that book. I don't make them up.

Can you beat up your wife or not? Answer me

Can you trade slaves or not? Answer me

Can you have 4 wives or not? Answer me

If you can not even approve the words of your god, you are living a fantasy calling yourself a muslim.

Beating your wife isn't restricted to Islam...anybody can...it depends on their problems and type of people they are....no. It is advised to see a shiekh handle it...whcih is what Muslims do

No...you can free slaves and give them good life's at the time because there was slavery....now there isn't so irrelevant question

Yes you can have wives....most don't have many wives though becaus life is a lot busier than it was a thousand years ago...we have school...work....too busy

How about killing everyone on earth that doesn't share your beliefs? Your daughter if you bring her to America and she becomes "Americanized" ? Your sister as propitiation for a rape that you committed. How about burying someone's wife up to her neck and crushing her head with rocks?
Since they are so thoughtful toward their slaves, then maybe we should all become their slaves, to avert all the bloodshed.

Buddy, I don't care who you are, who your elementary school teacher was, what your life story is, who your prophet is, what he did or what his life story is. I am talking the word of your allah and asking simple questions regarding those. There is a book that muslims claim that has never changed and tell the words of allah, these disgusting words that even you can not approve are in that book. I don't make them up.

Can you beat up your wife or not? Answer me

Can you trade slaves or not? Answer me

Can you have 4 wives or not? Answer me

If you can not even approve the words of your god, you are living a fantasy calling yourself a muslim.

Beating your wife isn't restricted to Islam...anybody can...it depends on their problems and type of people they are....no. It is advised to see a shiekh handle it...whcih is what Muslims do

No...you can free slaves and give them good life's at the time because there was slavery....now there isn't so irrelevant question

Yes you can have wives....most don't have many wives though becaus life is a lot busier than it was a thousand years ago...we have school...work....too busy

How about killing everyone on earth that doesn't share your beliefs? Your daughter if you bring her to America and she becomes "Americanized" ? Your sister as propitiation for a rape that you committed. How about burying someone's wife up to her neck and crushing her head with rocks?
Since they are so thoughtful toward their slaves, then maybe we should all become their slaves, to avert all the bloodshed.

No wonder Christianity is falling....

Maybe I misread the text:
Let's have a closer look at what the Koran says:

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)

Christ's plan:
Heb. 13:1 - Let love of the brethren continue.
Romans 12:10 - Be devoted to one another in brotherly love
Christ is coming back to remove the hatred between brothers Isaac and Ishmael, and replace it with love. He will portion the land to the agreement of all.
Isn't that a better road to peace?

As far as Christianity failing, it ain't Mohammad coming back..............

Last edited:
Now, let us have a closer look at what the Koran says about the infidels:-

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)

Christ's plan:
Christ is coming back to remove the hatred between brothers Isaac and Ishmael, and replace it with love. He will portion the land to the agreement of all.

You went that far too even make up your own verses? Hahahahaha no wonder Christanity is in decline

Lets keep rolling, shall we?

So far, I am a disgusting scum and I am still a loved subject of allah because I did not contradict his rules. Now I will ask a different question;

Do I have to cuss on Abu Lahab every day? Who the fuck is Abu Lahab? Why the fuck do I have to cuss on this guys?

What kind of a book that claims to have a universal message to all people of the world and actually the universe, possible aliens from other planets, would have something to say about this one guy, Abu Lahab? What does Abu Lahab have to do the with the salvation of all living things?

May the hands of Abu Lahab be ruined, and ruined is he. His wealth will not avail him or that which he gained. He will [enter to] burn in a Fire of [blazing] flame And his wife [as well] - the carrier of firewood. Around her neck is a rope of [twisted] fiber. 111

The answer is; Abu Lahab is a guy whose wife did not get along with the wife of whoever did write the book or put it together. And then men did get involved. So we can see this dispute started with a cat fight between women over a stew (Abu Lahab's wife did claim her stew was the best but other women did not like this claim) and ended up embedded in the great book of allah carrying his message for the universe.

And the message is, don't claim your stew is better than others. That's the best message the god of muslims, allah, can come up with, along with other bullshit in the book.

So most of the muslims all over the world cuss on a guy they have never met, seen, have heard of, have any dispute with nor even know why they are cussing on him, 5 times a day every fucking day. And you know why, cause this is the shortest verse of quran and muslims are generally on the lazy side when it comes to prayers so they prefer this verse rather than a longer one.

So you can see, islam is a religion that makes around 500 million people to cuss on a particular person who died thousands of years ago and has nothing to do with the people of this age, who they have never met or seen or heard or had dispute with or have anything to do with, 5 times a day every day. Isn't this funny :D

Last edited:

Christ's plan:

You went that far too even make up your own verses? Hahahahaha no wonder Christanity is in decline

And those verses that you think I made up are?
I think you are just unaccustomed to reading them. Unfortunately, not on commenting on them...

Christ's plan:

I think you are just unaccustomed to reading them. Unfortunately, not on commenting on them...

Yes they are....what fucking lowlife piecies of shit these antisemetic nazis are.....the word crucify does not exist in the Koran....you guys are full of shit

If I was a man, could I rape a woman, then marry her (as I have to, according to the OT) and then stone her to death because she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night?

Yes they are....what fucking lowlife piecies of shit these antisemetic nazis are.....the word crucify does not exist in the Koran....you guys are full of shit

Qur'an:
5:33 Those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive to spread corruption in the land should be punished by death, crucifixion, the amputation of an alternate hand and foot or.....................
It is believed the practice of crucifixion originated in Persia, modern day Iran. It is a practice still used in Saudi Arabia.

Qur'an:
5:33 Those who wage war against God and His Messenger and strive to spread corruption in the land should be punished by death, crucifixion, the amputation of an alternate hand and foot or.....................
It is believed the practice of crucifixion originated in Persia, modern day Iran. It is a practice still used in Saudi Arabia.

It dooesnt have the word crufixciiom I have the book right in my hand lmao

Forum List

Back