One Of YOU Econo Types- Help!

I happen to believe it could be minimized by people simply being willing to seek knowledge. Apathy will no doubt breed stupidity. Capitalism could be stronger if people weren't mindless, lazy fucks.

This doesn't even factor in critical economic analyses. The problem with so many Misesians and derivative Misesians is that they have a tendency to make broad, sweeping statements about matters without careful empirical analyses, which is related to the Austrian preference for "indisputable axioms" and hatred of empirical evidence. For instance, let's consider your statement that "[my] age shines through" when I "[speak about] topics like drugs and sex." I've conducted empirical analyses of those matters. My conflict with conventional beliefs thus manufactures the claim that I must have come to my conclusions through faulty reasoning. Entirely untrue, of course, but a necessary component of an analysis that relies on preconceived ideological beliefs rather than empirical analysis. Such is the case with unbreakable support for a capitalist economy, the empirical evidence be damned.

That's perhaps the chief reason that capitalism will likely be perpetuated through at least the next several centuries.

Yup.

Barring something so dramatic that our master class capitalist simply no longer have enough power or influence to keep the sham going, of course.

Environmental disaster, for example, might so fracture the cozy system such that it cannot find enough supporters to keep it going.

Or, an economic disaster (probably one like what they're trying to stop now) could break the system so badly that it can be reconstiuted into something else.

But barring something that drastic, Lords knows that these human cockroaches have more than enough power to keep the game going otherwise.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back