One of these 16 people

I like Rubio and I like Ryan, although Ryan said he would not run for Prez at this time because his family is young (little kids) so would he accept the VP spot? <shrugs>

Not Christie. Call me an weightist but I swear to you that guy will stroke out at the most inopportune moment. He really needs to shed some poundage.

wtf is up with the pic of Pawlenty? He is herping AND derping in that one!

None of the wimminz . . . not this time around. Still recovering from being Palinized.

Condi Rice.
She'll get the Black and Lesbian vote !

idiot.jpg

I'm thinking Romney might use Obama's logic in picking Biden and nominate Dane Cook as his VP, a guy who keeps us laughing

I think he should go Rubio for two reasons:
1) Rubio has a proven record of being conservative and he can handle the troll media.
2) If team Obama wanna bash Rubio the right can use that as an assault on Hispanics. I think this would almost leave him untouchable by team Obama, that or be embarrassed by the young junior senator from Florida during a debate. :D

I need to read up more on the listed people, but at first glance I am, of course, hoping he picks a female.

Rather misandrist of you...or female chauvinistic at least.

I can't imagine choosing a political candidate based on their sex. Would you not consider a man chauvinistic for advocating male politicians?

I like Rubio and I like Ryan, although Ryan said he would not run for Prez at this time because his family is young (little kids) so would he accept the VP spot? <shrugs>

Not Christie. Call me an weightist but I swear to you that guy will stroke out at the most inopportune moment. He really needs to shed some poundage.

wtf is up with the pic of Pawlenty? He is herping AND derping in that one!

None of the wimminz . . . not this time around. Still recovering from being Palinized.

HEY!! That is NOT fair. I am going to read up on the women, but my first choice is C. Rice.

I need to read up more on the listed people, but at first glance I am, of course, hoping he picks a female.

Rather misandrist of you...or female chauvinistic at least.

I can't imagine choosing a political candidate based on their sex. Would you not consider a man chauvinistic for advocating male politicians?

Sorry. I didn't say I was good or right, I said it was my hope.

Forum List

Back