One of 'them'......

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
Computer sci fi things that are usually dismissed as illogical hallaballoo nonsense could in fact be quite true....

Like an example? Our brains are not only composed of a great mass of chemicals.... Our touch, our sight... These are not only the senses by which we come to know things better within our environment but these are also the ways in which we are effected.

Some individuals prove themselves to be more human than others... some suggest that levels of insanity are necessary for an 'awake' one.

Would it ever come to be a time that we use the lesser humans to 'feed' the more human humans? Like... the matrix? Ahhhh, perhaps it already is so.

Computers are such an interesting thing... They represent more of what is available to us from within our own heads, but ironically instead of suggesting that the human mind is more limited than the computers could become I would be far more likely to say that the computers are indeed 'the mark' by which we carry 'the beast'. Its limited may not yet be recognizable by most but it is readily understood by 'some'.

You may be in the right forum here. I'm detecting some kind of induced ENERGY in your thoughts. Maybe a transitory chemical in your brain? I'm gonna go ponder how I should measure my "human-ness". Or maybe you can help me determine if I'm a lesser or greater human..

All I know about computers Melissa is that IBM's Watson would kick my greater human butt on Jeopardy....

• Banned
Perhaps it isn't as much about computers as it is the inner workings of such. *my point*

Forum List

Back