One of the worst speeches ever...

What BS riders were tied to those bills?

Voting to not increase something is NOT voting against vets. That's spin and you know it.

From 03 to 06 the gop came up with war funding that 75 percent went to pork and 25 percent went to the troops. if the dems didn't sign it, bush said they were not supporting the troops.

So no, many voters don't know this is spin. Especially Gop voters. Us dems knew it was spin.

The GI bill is not crap... and... this is one of a long list of bills that Mac and the pubs voted against... Truth is, they'd rather give tax breaks to the wealthy while screwing over our armed services... I give two shits how you try to spin your way out of this... Republicans only support the troops with words...

If you dont believe me.. prove me wrong.. dont just tell me I'm wrong cause I'm sick of you cats with your BS rhetoric when the only action toward our military is giving them the finger...

Let us not use the word "care." I watched vets for years suffering their asses off with inadequate care and NOBODY gave a shit, right or left. When this war is over, they'll go right back to being pigeonholed.

Face facts. Your concern extends as far as pandering for votes and finding an issue to sling mud at Republicans.

From 03 to 06 the gop came up with war funding that 75 percent went to pork and 25 percent went to the troops. if the dems didn't sign it, bush said they were not supporting the troops.

So no, many voters don't know this is spin. Especially Gop voters. Us dems knew it was spin.

"Us Dems"? LMFAO!

Not every voter is as blind and gullible as you. For instance, how many do you think your tossing out percentages you pulled out of your ass are anything but baseless?

I bet Kirk believes you though. That's a no-brainer.:lol:

Ever visited a military hospital? They don't seem like other hospitals either. It's socialized medicine and a GOOD preview of what any universal healthcare/socialized medicine will look like.

Before blindly announcing McCain doesn't support vets, I'd want to see what was tied to any bills he voted against. This is just another of those instances where his final action is attacked without providing context.

The VA has been a problem longer than I have been alive and neither party has done much but throw it some lip service, or as in this case, try to use it against the other party.

The republicans want to privatize everything. Why would they fix va hospitals then? They're more into breaking them.

You can't govern if you don't believe in government.

Ps. Socialized medicine will be more like medicare, what our seniors get.

So a tour of our va hospitals is a sure way to realize why the gop don't care about our troops and they should never run government again.

If mac voted against vets and military concerns because of pork, and pork is associated with all bills. Why would he ever vote for any bill?

Seriously lets dissect some of these bills... the proof is there let us go get to the bottom of them.

Forum List

Back