One of the reasons CNN isn't trusted: Fox reports on Flynn deal, CNN doesnt report on Evelyn Farkas

CNN is unmoving in their bias and hatred for the Trump campaign, and, anything right of center in general really. It's clear their reputation is tarnished and much of this is their own doing.

Fox reported on Flynn's immunity offer, had it on their headline on their landing page and it was covered by various hosts (I catch it with online video). They also addressed the comments made by former deputy assistant secretary Evelyn Farkas to MSNBC in a live interview. Balanced reporting. Of course they focus more energy on the Farkas comments as they support a sitting GOP presidents assertions. I accept this discourse as all networks have their viewers.

Of course, the astounding, direct and informative comments made by Farkas is not worthy of coverage from CNN as it supports Trumps opinion about being targeted. Considering MSNBC is ideologically more in line with CNN than not, it's a clear omission. Clearly unbalanced reporting to the point of being embarrassing really.

Honestly, I never believed in bias of the media. I understood discourse and ideological leaning and accept it to some degree, but not outright bias and self censorship. The recent campaign and the constant focus on Russia for months without any evidence with no interest in the potential crimes and leaks going on by CNN in particular (because it's the network I watch, mainly because I am forced to as we don't get Fox here) is indefensible. Surely they can report both sides of a debate can't they?

I genuinely want to see CNN recover. I want them to be honest and direct. I used to respect Wolf Blitzer, now he seems to be wavering in his objectivity. I do really enjoy listening to Smerconish, based on the recent slide of CNN quality, they don't even deserve him. Otherwise, they are slowly becoming MSNBC light.
Desperate deflections are not news

Neither are insane accusations about da Rooskies.

Oh okay. Here, tell the FBI about da Rooskies:

FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

The deflections from Trump and his TOOLS are embarrassing; esp. in the positions they hold! They think they're still talking to the idiot masses that supported them! The rest of us will look at ANYTHING they say with a jaundiced eye and they should realize that by now! This is about to explode in their faces and invoking Hillary and Bill "will not make it all go away!" :anj_stfu: :9: :321:

CNN is unmoving in their bias and hatred for the Trump campaign, and, anything right of center in general really. It's clear their reputation is tarnished and much of this is their own doing.

Fox reported on Flynn's immunity offer, had it on their headline on their landing page and it was covered by various hosts (I catch it with online video). They also addressed the comments made by former deputy assistant secretary Evelyn Farkas to MSNBC in a live interview. Balanced reporting. Of course they focus more energy on the Farkas comments as they support a sitting GOP presidents assertions. I accept this discourse as all networks have their viewers.

Of course, the astounding, direct and informative comments made by Farkas is not worthy of coverage from CNN as it supports Trumps opinion about being targeted. Considering MSNBC is ideologically more in line with CNN than not, it's a clear omission. Clearly unbalanced reporting to the point of being embarrassing really.

Honestly, I never believed in bias of the media. I understood discourse and ideological leaning and accept it to some degree, but not outright bias and self censorship. The recent campaign and the constant focus on Russia for months without any evidence with no interest in the potential crimes and leaks going on by CNN in particular (because it's the network I watch, mainly because I am forced to as we don't get Fox here) is indefensible. Surely they can report both sides of a debate can't they?

I genuinely want to see CNN recover. I want them to be honest and direct. I used to respect Wolf Blitzer, now he seems to be wavering in his objectivity. I do really enjoy listening to Smerconish, based on the recent slide of CNN quality, they don't even deserve him. Otherwise, they are slowly becoming MSNBC light.
No links.

A good thread starts with a link, at least, and then a discussion.

Sorry, I was going to provide the link to the Fox news reports of both, but it would have been impossible for me to post a non-link from CNN (which was the point of the thread really).

I watch CNN all the time, it's either that or state run news CBC which is more focused on employing citizens to attack America and your leadership (unless their name is Clinton), so I opt for CNN which believe it or not is superior to CBC. As such, I've been seeing the sharp decline and obvious bias. For what reason is this occurring?

Again, I watched the entire Daily Press scrum, watching it still now post-press discussion, not one discussion about Farkas. Nothing about the statement Spicer made about this, hell they are not even discussing Trumps new trade EO except for a quick 30 second infomercial from Blitzer earlier.

As someone asked before if CNN is a 24 hour anti-Trump channel, it certainly is. It is worse though, it is avoiding the clear indication that Trump was targeted by the former administration. The M.O has been, provide a quote about Flynn, the so-called investigation, and "ok let's talk about this". Errr...that's ALL you've been talking about for the last month. Why one side and no sniff of the other?

This isn't just about me supporting the administration, as all should if liberty means anything, this is about the clear undermining of illegal activities. Avoiding it raises more suspicions to me about CNN where none existed before.

No links.

Sorry, I was going to provide the link to the Fox news reports of both, but it would have been impossible for me to post a non-link from CNN (which was the point of the thread really).

I watch CNN all the time, it's either that or state run news CBC which is more focused on employing citizens to attack America and your leadership (unless their name is Clinton), so I opt for CNN which believe it or not is superior to CBC. As such, I've been seeing the sharp decline and obvious bias. For what reason is this occurring?

Again, I watched the entire Daily Press scrum, watching it still now post-press discussion, not one discussion about Farkas. Nothing about the statement Spicer made about this, hell they are not even discussing Trumps new trade EO except for a quick 30 second infomercial from Blitzer earlier.

As someone asked before if CNN is a 24 hour anti-Trump channel, it certainly is. It is worse though, it is avoiding the clear indication that Trump was targeted by the former administration. The M.O has been, provide a quote about Flynn, the so-called investigation, and "ok let's talk about this". Errr...that's ALL you've been talking about for the last month. Why one side and no sniff of the other?

This isn't just about me supporting the administration, as all should if liberty means anything, this is about the clear undermining of illegal activities. Avoiding it raises more suspicions to me about CNN where none existed before.
You would be wise to stop watching CNN. They clearly are a left wing network with strong ties to the D Party. Why would you want to watch news provided by a political party? Are you of Stasi descent?

Have you learned nothing from Wikileaks and the behavior of many CNN so called reporters?

No links.

You would be wise to stop watching CNN. They clearly are a left wing network with strong ties to the D Party. Why would you want to watch news provided by a political party? Are you of Stasi descent?

Have you learned nothing from Wikileaks and the behavior of many CNN so called reporters?

So we should flip to Fox News for the unvarnished truth? :420: :bang3: :blowup: :bs1: :clap::poke: :nono: :smartass:

No links.

So we should flip to Fox News for the unvarnished truth? :420: :bang3: :blowup: :bs1: :clap::poke: :nono: :smartass:
That's the thing. Many Americans can go through life never hearing an opposing viewpoint from leftism.

Conversely it is impossible to go through life without hearing leftist viewpoints.

One would think all Americans would catch on to the distortion, but one would be wrong.

Forum List

Back