One Of The People Pelosi Stood With During The Shutdown Just Killed In Gunfight w/Cops

I think someone alluded to the answer some time ago on here, apparently the State is protected. I ask the question again as it was in passing before. Can someone explain to me how and why there aren't lawsuits against the State for Sanctuary Cities that deny ICE access to someone illegally in your country, if, that person engages in a crime against another?

As I said, I think someone stated that the State is immune from prosecution. This seems extremely unusual, no?

Let's say a prison let a murderer out early and that person kills someone, shouldn't there be consequences for the prison? If a man is deported and sneaks in again on his own, you can't blame the border for not catching everyone. However, if such a person is shielded by the government when that person shouldn't be in the country?

Please someone explain this logic. If I am the cops or anyone else who is victimized, I want justice from those defending foreign Nationals who break U.S Federal Law.

Let's say I was in jail with an illegal that committed a couple murders with a gun and got away with it. Things like that don't need to be happening on American soil.

Sorry leftists, go fuck yourself.

Taxpayer relief shot.

Love it!

Good for her!

Fucking coward POS is no longer a concern to good people.

Prayers up for this sad situation that places American cops in danger :hands: That's why I support the wall. One of my children elected to be a cop.

And what good would an ICE detainer have been?
Not only are ICE detainers illegal because they are blanket and not individual, but also require local police to enforce federal laws, which is against the law.
But clearly since ICE did detain and deport this guy before, ICE was useless.
Instead of deporting him, he should have been incarcerated.
And since ICE does not and can not incarcerate long term, they are useless and should hardly be bothered with.

That is horseshit. It's not like feds just let murderers walk because murder is a state crime thats ludicrous.

Detainers do work, ICE can get them out of the country, which you do not want.

We get it you dont care about Americans safety as long as you can get potential Hispanic votes...you're fucking disgusting

Yes, ICE can not enforce any state or municipal law, and that is why they deported this murderer before, and were responsible for the murders he committed later.
Detainers do not at all work, because getting someone out of the country temporarily does not help at all.

Clearly there is no legal authority for ICE, and they serve no purpose unless the person is wanted in another country.
If a person commits a crime here, they need to be incarcerated here, so that they can't just cross the border and do it again.
Deporting does nothing good at all.
It only harms innocent people, and prevents incarceration of the guilty.

Hey ignorant ass, this particular individual killed no one, he got his self killed, by trying to kill a cop.

New Topics

Forum List

Back