One Of The Most Interesting Things I've Ever Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATS: Do the Orion/occultist groups specifically target civilizations before they become a social memory complex.

HH: Yes, but that does not make them immune to targeting others too, if they allow any chinks to appear in their armour. In short, the Orion Empire are 4th Density Negative. They are "lost" in the sense that they have drifted so far from their true nature, that despite many attempts, we have been unable to reach them, and help them to develop. They exist within their Group Soul Complex, mostly as a group of discarnate entities, within the Astral Planes of the planets they visit. They have no intention of 'returning Home', and instead seek to feed off of Negative Energy, to keep themselves going, as they are disconnected from their inherent natural Life-Force, by refusing to abide by the Infinite Creator's Incarnational Principles.

The time we spend between lives in time/space, is intended to restore our Soul Energy from within, in order to continue our upward progression. They are essentially 'imprisoned' within the 4th Density Negative cycle, as there is no Negative Harvest beyond the 4th Density. So they spend their time traveling the Galaxy, basically 'using the dark side of the Force' (Negativity) to achieve their means. They will eventually be brought back before the One Infinite Creator, and dissolved back into the Intelligent infinity (Source of All), though they are being given every chance for as long as possible, to learn the error of their ways, and return to seeking the Positive, and to begin their journey back Home. They main trouble is, they do not want to go Home. They see themselves as being 'gods', and do not intend to submit to the authority of The One.

ATS: Why all the sudden ramping up of control mechanisms.

HH: The Great Harvest is fast approaching. Time to really bring on the Polar Extremes.

ATS: The Montauk Project....fact or fiction.

HH: The project is Fact. Though the publicly available information is in someways corrupted.

ATS: Best ways to decipher between truth and fiction other than what we perceive to be truth specifically in concerning the New Age agenda and the dogmatic churches ideologies.

HH: Follow your Heart. Listen to, and Trust, your Inner voice.

ATS: Please explain the wanderer’s roles and what value it is to be wanderer if you have no recollection of ones past lives. Also how does this play with the law of non-intervention (that’s if they are here to help people ).

HH: The Wanderers, (or 'Travelers' as they are also known) are those from Higher Densities, who have chosen to incarnate here at this time, in order to perfect Service to Others. They still have to 'remember who they are', and part of the concern, is that sometimes, even they do not manage to awaken in the Game, such is the power of the Illusion. They are here to awaken themselves, and then to help awaken others to prepare for the coming Great Harvest. Though even if they fail to awaken, they are not bound by the 3rd Density Cycle, as they've already mastered it. Once their incarnation is over, they are again free to return to their appropriate levels.

ATS: Are there any non-corrupted parts of the bible and if what bible version would you suggest?

HH: No. As with all Sacred Texts, they have been distorted from the original information that was given with each translation. Though again, as with all Sacred Texts, there is still much truth hidden within them. Much of it being 'metaphorical'. If you can find pre King James versions, that is the closest you will get. Good luck with that.

ATS: Was the Rothschild lineage the organizer of the Illuminati in which Weishhaupt later formed?

HH: No. Weishhaupt was just a puppet on a string. The Rothschild lineage (not it's original name) were the pre-eminent line 'closing the net of control' over Humanity. But even they, are a lesser line within The Family. As I have said, the names you know do not have the Real Power. They are part of the Family, but not an 'original' part.

ATS: My question is this: what can I do to attract more like-minded individuals to come together to uplift my people's turning to the path of ascension. (I've decided that this is what I can do to express my personal act of 'service to others')

HH: And a very wise and compassionate decision it is. We are proud of you.

The most important thing, is not to force things, and not to be so impassioned in your delivery of your message, that you put people off the content of the message itself. There is a balance that needs to be found, between your urgency to awaken others, and your compassion for the lack of understanding in their 'condition'. Always adhere to the Law of Free Will, and never force your message.

In getting your message out there, whilst being informative, always do your best not to feed the fear and paranoia, as this will act contrary to your intentions of raising the vibration to Positive. Deliver your message in a way that emphasizes the Hope, and the true beauty and reality of our inherent Oneness with our Infinite Creator. Be as a Light, shining in the Darkness. Do not burn others with your light, but rather, allow them to be drawn to your Light, and be of Service to those who come to you willingly. In other words, do not become 'evangelical' with your message, but rather, be the enigmatic and loving 'wise old sage', to whom others are drawn to because of the Quality of his vibration, rather than the volume of his rhetoric.

Most importantly, PRACTICE THAT WHICH YOU PREACH. Others must be able to see the effect of our Infinite Creator conducting his wonderful work through you.

We wish you well in your task, and are hopeful of a Positive Harvest for you. But above all things, keep working upon yourself, and keep choosing the Positive, and being of Service to others. Because you desire to, not because you feel that you must.

We ask our Infinite Creator to bless you and guide your path.

ATS: Earth Changes; While I understand that death is not the end of my existence, I like my body and would not like to get caught out in any earth changes if I can possibly help it.

1) If your family permits, please could you reveal which places are more likely to be relatively safe during the next 3-4 years? Would the South of China (Canton/Hong Kong) or Patagonia be good bets? Any other places?

HH: I am not permitted to say much here, as there must be those who remain in their locations, to help others who are not aware of what is coming. Many of you (whether you are aware or not) have chosen this lifetime for that reason.

But if you are insistent upon escape, chose the Highest places you can find. Particularly in the Southern Hemisphere if you are able. The Peruvian Andes is a good place to be. There is much Spiritual Power being exercised there, and the Quero Elders are well aware of what is going down.

ATS: 2) Are John Lear/Jan Lamprecht correct in their assertion that the majority of planets of the Solar System are inhabited?

HH: Most definitely. Not all on a 3rd Density level that you can see though.

ATS: Is the Earth Hollow?

HH: Hold on, let me just check. Yes, definitely.

ATS: If so, how does one gain access?

HH: I am not permitted to say.

ATS: Could you elaborate further on the mechanisms behind the fantastic positive results seen by people who embark on the service to others path? I invite you to really deeply explain the intricacies of the energy-play at work. While "You get out what you put in" is true, I'd like to see the whole concept dissected and fully explored.

HH: If you re-read some of my recent posts, I believe I have now done so.

ATS: I recently experienced healing of a minor health problem by sending love to all the sick people in the world. How does this work, not why, how.?!?!

HH: Because there is only ONE of you here.

Understand that, at a deep Core level of your Being, and you will understand how it works. As you do unto others, so you do to yourself.

ATS: You claim your family was put here to be the negative influence of the world. Is there a family it is asserting a positive influence on us as well? Is it up to us (humanity) to be that positive force?

HH: An interesting question. There is such a family (or group more accurately), but you cannot see them, and neither are you aware of their existence. They help the planet from a secret "Inner" location, by the Quality of the Energy work they engage in and project outward to you, from the Source.

Yes, it is up to you to Be the Changes you wish to see, in yourself, and in the World.

ATS: Your goal is a negative harvest, yet you clearly are touting the benefits of a positive life. This seems antithetical to your goal. That is not so much a question as an observation, but if you could elaborate on that, I would appreciate it.

HH: Mmmm, another very perceptive question. Thank you.

Our goal, is a Negative Harvest for Ourselves. Not for you. We provide the Catalyst of Negativity for you, and it is up to you what you do with it. The drastic extent of the Negativity we Create though, has more to do with us, than it does with you. Some of my earlier replies should make clear why that is so.

Also, in response to your observation regarding the antithetical nature of some of what I have shared here, there is a simple explanation.

Let's put it this way, I have already been, shall we say "chastised" for going well beyond my remit here. It was not intended that I be as open as I have been. In fact, if you follow the topic through again from the beginning, you may notice how my 'tone' toward you (collectively) has softened somewhat during our discourse together.

I have, as far as possible, adhered fully to the Laws of Free Will and Confusion, although there have been instances where I have said more than I should have. You yourselves will not suffer for this, however, when it comes to my next cycle in 4th Density Negative, and working off my Karmic Record, I will have to accept the consequences for my actions. But hey, I figure I've got a Negative enough life to come as it is, so what's a little extra going to matter.

I was reluctant to be the one tasked with this communication. I still very much have a 'weakness' for Compassion. But I obey and discharge the assignments given to me. It has been a very long time, since I last spent any time in having direct dealings with 'your kind' in general. I do not mean that in an offensive way, just that the vast majority of my time, I only ever see Family during my daily and nightly tasks. I do not live what you would call a 'public' life. I am 'sheltered' and 'secluded'.

I did not anticipate how involved I would become in this process. To be honest, I really did not expect so many questions, and such a warm and open minded reception (from the majority).

You could say, that I have in some way, grown somewhat 'attached' to you. In effect, this "Window of Opportunity, has also become such for me too. What began as me just doing my duty, has become more a 'labour of love', and when this is all over by the end of this evening, I think I will actually kind of miss you all, and having this involvement with those of the 'outside' world.

I was chosen because it was desired that someone of my "diplomacy" skills would be best to deliver this message. Due to the very nature of the subject matter, there was much potential for discord. It was felt important that the message did not become lost in a self righteous or defensive delivery system. So, you got me. And I'm actually glad now in retrospect that you did.

I sit here and chuckle to myself, (in light of the way some people here have spoken to me), how this discourse may have descended into something ugly, were certain others amongst my Family who were also considered for this assignment to have actually been given the job. Now I know why I was chosen. As with all things, it was meant to be this way. I couldn't care less what others think of me, so long as I know I am Serving my Creator as he desires, to the best of my ability. His is the only approval I require, or desire. I have nothing to defend, so I guess that's why I was 'perfect' for this task.

Anyway, enough with the sentiment, I have more questions to answer.

ATS: A common saying among Christians is "Satan's greatest trick is convincing the world that he didn't exist." I think there are Christians that would look at what you've written and see it as an elaborate ruse to "make the devil look good."

HH: "Satan" is a human invention. Simply the 'personification' you have given to all the Negativity that has existed on this beautiful planet. You didn't know who to 'blame', and as you could not find it within yourselves to take any of the responsibility, "Satan" was created to absolve yourselves.

ATS: Many of my friends and family are Christians, and they would likely think the same. How would one even go about presenting this information to a person of that mindset? I am not here to "spread your gospel", but I would definitely like so share this with a few of my friends.

HH: How can you present anything to ones who have no desire to have their belief system challenged?

They will believe what they want to believe, and noting you or I can say is likely to make any difference. It becomes ingrained at a subconscious level, and when a belief structure becomes that insidious, the only way it is likely to change, is through a 'mystical experience' or such a personal demonstration of 'another way' in the life lived of 'another', that one cannot fail but to notice that there is 'something different' about them. How can you reach such as these? Only by example.

ATS: That being said, is it okay if I condense your writings into one long post on my blog? I need to make sure that doesn't violate my user agreement here. I would also like to make sure that I won't get a visit from the men in black if I do so.

HH: That is amusing, thank you for the chuckle. Yes, you are most welcome to collate this discourse for presentation elsewhere. The only thing I ask, is that anyone chosing to do so, respects my wishes and copies only the message itself. In other words, do not include all the petty side discussion. If you want to present this message to others, please honour my (our) original intention, that the message is presented as a 'whole'. When I said in my opening post, that I required 'provisional faith' or 'suspended judgment', I made it very clear why this was the case.

I couldn't care less that people do not believe it. I never expected that many would. But what I desired, in asking for the above, was that the message was allowed to be presented in full, with all genuine questions replied to, and then once that process is complete, you can say whatever you like about how much of a hoax you may or may not believe it to be. If I may be crass for a brief moment, I couldn't give a "flying #" how much vitriol and scorn is poured upon our message, or how many futile verbal attacks may be launched against it's messenger. The message will reach all those it is meant to reach, and that is exactly the way it should be. It is what the Creator wants. Those with ears to hear, eyes to see, and a heart to understand, will hear the message, and the seeds planted will grow strong in such fertile soil as these.

So please therefore, if you respect that which I have shared here, and the courteous manner in which I have shared it, if you want to copy it, copy only my posts. My posts all quote within them the questions I respond to, so there are no other posts required, if a genuine representation of the message is that which you desire to take away with you.

ATS: Thank you for posting some of the most interesting information I have ever read. I am a bit of a crackpot and I scour the internet for conspiracies, alternative news, UFO videos and the like. I can't say I'm ready to completely buy what you're selling, but it has definitely resonated with me.

HH: You are welcome, and I in turn thank you, for reading it with an open mind.

I would never ask or expect you to 'buy' what I'm 'selling' If you notice, I have stated throughout our message, that the very last thing I want, is for it to be blindly believed, or taken as 'gospel'.

As I've said. It is yet another in a long line of "Catalysts", that your Infinite Creator has provided you with, down the course of history. A Catalyst is not meant to be believed. It is meant to present you with a challenge to that which you "think" you know, about reality. And that is all it is meant to do.

As always, how you respond to the Catalyst, is entirely up to you. Just the way it always should be.

Thank you very much for your very incisive and perceptive questions. Whether you realize it or not, you have contributed greatly to this discourse.

We wish you well, and ask our Infinite Creator to bless you, and guide your path.

ATS: H_H put out some incredibly well written information - almost like it flowed from 'his/her' being onto the thread.

HH: And that, is possibly the most perceptive realization in this discourse thus far.

It also allows me to respond further to an earlier question, that I indicated I would go into in more depth later, when replying to your observation.

This message does indeed "flow from my Being", onto the page.

I mentioned before, that my role in my Family, is that of the Spiritual Discipline.

A certain poster made all manner of assumptions as to what that role entails, and flailed wildly wide of the mark in the process.

As I said previously, all of the "Power Lines" (off world bloodlines) that comprise the "Inner Sanctum" (or "Hidden Hands") of the Family, have certain abilities that 3rd Density incarnates do not posses (even the others of our Family, the lines you know), one of these being the ability to know their entire incarnational 'past', with focussed concentration.

There are a wide array of tasks to be attended to, that allows our Family to function effectively, and we each specialize in certain areas or Disciplines, in order that the "body" of our Family runs like a well oiled machine.

My area, and that which I spend the vast majority of my time actively involved in, is that of Spirituality. OUR Spirituality, not that of the peoples of the Earth. Others below me deal more in that area.

I could be likened to that of a 'Priest' or a 'Minister'. In the same way as your religions and spiritual teachers have the responsibility of "listening" to the voice of their Creator, and delivering his messages, so to do I.

I have been actively engaged in this role now, for a great many years. It has become second nature to me. Actually, more accurately, it has become First nature. A large part of my role, is to constantly be in the awareness state of our Group Soul (Lucifer). That is why you will notice that I so often refer to "we" even as I am speaking in the first person. That has just become natural for me. I spend most of my time speaking with my Family, as Lucifer, the Group Soul perspective. When I speak henceforth, it is not me (the individual Soul spark) that is speaking to you in essence, but rather, for want of a better description, (because it is far from accurate), you could say that in effect, I am "Channeling" Lucifer. That is why this discourse flows so easily. As some have noted, the chances of me having spent however much vast quantities of time "researching" all this material to "hoax" with, and present it in the fluent method that I do, as in regular daily installments, whilst I guess could be remotely possible, is unlikely in the extreme.

For those who are open enough to receive the above explanation, now you know why, and how it is done. I speak not for myself, but rather, for him who sent me, my own Creator (Lucifer). I know and have experienced that which he knows and has experienced, because essentially, we are One and the same Being.

Del? Longest cut and paste in history of the board. Isn't there some sort of award? Gag.

ATS: I have never been involved in any organized religions per say, but have always been spiritual. I do look at the many religious texts out there because I believe they all have parts to the story. One can find great knowledge from many different books or religious texts. I believe that we as humans are creators like the ONE creator and we are all one. I also believe we wil be moving into a higher level of consciousness where we can consciously co-create in our world, since we are only unconsciously co-creating at the moment.

HH: Your insight serves you well.

ATS: There is so much more I would like to speak with you about but am not able to think of what exactly I want to say. Thanks for those great words that you speak to us and appreciate what you are doing! With Love

HH: Do not worry friend, we feel your heart, and that does not need to be expressed via the confines of limited words. We can speak all you like, and will be happy to do so, when the Game is over.

ATS: Also do you know of Miriam Delicado? I just watched here interview on the project camelot site and it was very inspiring to me. So let me ask, are you one of the tall blondes that she speaks of.

HH: She is a beautiful Soul. I have not seen the interview of which you speak, but we know of her experiences. The 'tall blondes' of which you speak, are of Plejaren heritage. They are working with what is know as the Galactic Confederation of Planets. They serve the Positive vibration. Plejarens are from the constellation you call the Pleiades. It's actual name is the Plejares, hence 'Plejarens'.

And no, we are Lucifer, and nothing directly to do with the Plejarens, though they are indeed good friends of ours.

ATS: I have never seen a UFO or any of this spiritual stuff myself. I just know in my heart that it's there for me to find. What can I do if anything to get myself in the correct frequency to see these things and have these experiences. Any and all information you provide will be greatly appreciated.

HH: Simply believe, and know in your heart of their existence. Think about it. In all of this vast Creation, can you really believe that you are alone?

I will pre-warn you though, so as to avoid disappointment, you will only receive communication from them, if that is something you have already agreed together in your Soul Contract before coming here. Many here at this time (millions) have a part to play in the Great Awakening, and preparations for the Great Harvest. Many who do not believe now, will begin to open their minds, as the Earth changes that are coming begin to take effect. People will be terrified, and have no idea what is going on, because the governments have concealed this information from you. These 'Travelers' or what some have termed "Star-Seeds" are incarnated here to help on the ground level, when this all begins play out, over the next few years. When the time is right, they will come forward.

Most people are not ready to hear this information yet, but not so far off, they will be.

Many of these "Star Seeds" have not "awakened" yet themselves. The Confederation stands by ready to "help" them to do so, if it is necessary. For ones such as these who have yet to "awaken", they will have felt all their lives that they are somehow "different", and they have a deep sense that somehow, they "do not belong here". Many of them will also have many dreams and even visions, of their lives on their Home planets. Many of these "Star Seeds", are in fact Plejaren. That is why the 'tall blondes' keep 'showing up'. To help their Family awaken to their assignments here.

ATS: I am another of the many grateful forum members who appreciate the loving message given by Hidden_Hand. I wish I had discovered this thread before today. It's given me much comfort. I was running out of strength but now feel as though I might just be able to manage now. My gratitude is eternal. From this little spark to that one: Thanks for the light, mate.

HH: You are very welcome, we are glad to have been of Service. You actually 'feel' very familiar to me. If for the reasons I am feeling this to be the case, consider this message to you our part in our Soul Agreement fulfilled. Take the guidance in this message into your meditations, and also seek information from your Dreamtime. Test these words deeply, and take them into your heart, only if they 'feel' right, and truthful to you. If they do, then act upon them, and allow nothing or no-one to deter you. Arise and play the part that you volunteered to be here for right now. It is almost time. Prepare yourself, and be sure that you are ready.

We leave you with our strongest encouragement, and the love and Light of our One Infinite Creator.

ATS: He could be what he says he is i think. But he could be a well read but bored person wanting to see how far his hoax will spread on the internet.

The thing i do find is that if he is the latter it doesn't fit the profile. I mean if you read up on the stuff he obviously is interested in it is harder to wantingly hoax with it. It goes against the things he loves to read about. And i find it VERY hard to believe that he is researching this on the fly and putting all this work in something he will never get anymore 'fame' than this week of attention, no money or 'real life' recognition or whatever more.

HH: I was not going to respond to any more messages other than those who genuinely want to hear what we have to say, due to my fast expiring time here, though your point was poignant enough to briefly address, even if only that the accuracy of your statement deserves to have a place in the final collated version of this message. A LOT of work and pointless time wasted, were it not for the fact that this 'labour of love' is all done for the glory of our Creator. The lies and rumours about us being an 'evil' and 'satanic' Being have gone unanswered for far too long. It was time to set the record straight. Lucifer has sacrificed so much, because we love you.

ATS: As spirituality is your focus, could you comment on the role of the Catholic church in terms of your role and how the church fits in either the positive, negative, or miscellaneous paths?

HH: The lower parts of our Family (the names you know) use the Vatican for many Rituals and Sacrifices. That should tell you all you need to know.

ATS: Any specific holy books (or perhaps Bible authors) you'd list as coming very close to the Truth?

HH: The closet biblical authors, are those who have been 'left out' of the publicized editions.

The closest "spiritual" writings (other than the Ra material) to containing truth about the nature of The One, are the Taoist writings, that of the 'Tao Te Ching', and the 'Book of Chuang Tzu'.

ATS: Greetings, Hidden Hand. I consider this a unique opportunity. I have not read this full thread but I have some detailed questions, so I apologize if something has already been answered. I want to make sure I get my questions out before your time expires.

HH: Almost all of your questions have been addressed, and those few which have not, I am sorry that I either am not permitted to speak on, or that due to the tiny amount of time I have left now, I cannot address. My apologies.

ATS: H-H, i hope you will answer my following questions.

You may be aware of me, as i also cannot reveal all that i know.

My question is of a different nature, which i cannot get answers to, My bloodline is of the elite, as to say. austrian count, english earl, scottish baron, It seems at some point in the last 100 years,one part of the family lost everything, taken from the government. There is alot i wish to say, but do not wish to tell for all to see. Are you aware of this happening? What really happened? The english side will not say, generations of family lived there, then taken by the government.....something happened. All in my family including myself have extensive abilities,myself seeming to have the most. I am also aware of all you have spoke of on here.
I would, if you have permission to do so, and i know this would be allowed due to this lineage, like to talk to you on a personal level.
Ask who you have to ask, you will see i am truthful and genuine.

Please do not see me as arrogant, but that is the only question i do not know.

HH: Obviously you understand, that these line you speak of are only the earthly lines, and we (off world Power lines) do not often intervene in such 'inter family') circumstances. All I am permitted to say, is that there was a dispute between the Hapsburg and Franco-Prussian lines. Things were said and done that should not have been. Consequences arose, and action was taken.

As for communication on a 'person' level, I am sorry this is not possible.

I hope that within the limits of that which I can say, you have the insight to connect the dots.

We wish you well in your tasks here, and will likely see you in the near future (if you are going to 'Malta in wintertime'?) No need to reply, as I will have taken my leave by then.

We shall deal with these next two posts together:

ATS 1: He is reptilian. That's the race of the bloodlines. They control just about everything behind the scenes

And remember there's no such thing as a bad race, just select individuals or groups who stand out more than others.

ATS 2: Ok so i have another question for hidden_hand. Reptilians are described as being very aggressive, arrogant and perceive humans to be nothing more than cattle. So what's with the split personalities? you're saying you are loving and spiritual and yet everyone says reptilians are fearsome beings?

HH: That amuses us. We are most certainly NOT Reptilian, and there is nothing remotely reptilian about the True Power Bloodlines. The only 'Reptilian' influences that are in anyway remotely involved with this planet at this time, are those of the Zeta Reticuli and Alpha Draconis systems. They are of no particular threat to you.

For those to whom it may be of some interest, we are of Venusian heritage, originally. What is another name that Venus is called by? Connect the dots.

Well, that is all the questions I promised to answer out of the way, and my time here is now pretty much expired. I have another few minutes before I must finish preparing for my long journey. There was two later posts, that I will just barely have time to offer a passing answer to:

ATS: I clearly know and are aware about this game…. But I have a question to you.....

Do your 3-d families have fractions. Do they not know this, all of them.

Because they have try to kill me, and it will not work. of course.

HH: All I can say on this, is that even the Earthly lines of our "extended" Family, only know as much as we tell them. Certain information they may not use wisely, or with proper regard to our Creator, and our One Infinite Creator.

As has been said before, "the top of the pyramid, is not the top of the pyramid".

Above the highest Earthline auspices of the Supreme World Council (and another higher aspect that cannot be named), are the "Hidden Hands" (not the real name of course, but what we have sometimes been referred to).

ATS: Even Lucifer had to step in to help me. That was a surprise as you can understand.

Does your left hand dont know what the right hand teach. Or is it lack of understanding in certain members in your bloodline.

HH: Indeed, I understand, occasionally drastic intervention is required. As I said, they do not know everything, somethings are best kept to ourselves. Temptation can prove too great, when certain Powers lay in the hands of those who's Heart is not utterly Pure of intention. Let us just say, that some seem to enjoy the game a little TOO much, from time to time.

Their actions were more from ignorance, than malicious intent toward you. Please forgive them, as they knew not what they were doing, but thought it the right thing.

Ok, I've just finished reading the last few pages of questions, I stated now on a few occasions that I have no time left to answer, but I was asked earlier a question that I said I'd finish with, namely that of "if there was a question you had not yet been asked yet, would you consider this it being asked", or words to that effect.

So there is one other question from the last pages that I will use in that vein.

This will really have to be it though. I am truly sorry I cannot reply to the many other heartfelt responses that sadly must remain unanswered. We must be leaving for an important task in Rome, and already I have others here with me imploring me "will you please just shut down that flipping computer and get your things together". They are laughing at how 'involved' I have become in this task of mine. My Father is teasing that I should begin at early 6th Density again to balance my compassion. Anyway, I must finish:

ATS: This has been very informative, and has cleared up much for me. Thanks once again, Hidden_Hand. My take on this is much different even from what it was the last time I posted in this thread. So, hopefully these questions will be a little more relevant...

1) I am curious as to how the bloodline family structure works. You said there are people who are part of your "extended family" that we may know of. So are these the Rockefeller, Rothschild, Bush, House of Windsor, etc. (typically known in conspiracy circles as the New World Order?). How close is your interaction with your "extended family" and are they as spiritually enlightened as you seem to be? Can you just kind of give us an outline of how the family is structured, how much each level knows in relation to the top, etc.? Because there are a lot of theories and "know-it-alls" out there, and it would be nice to get it straight once and for all. Be as detailed as you feel is appropriate.

HH: Ok, and this will have to be a really brief overview, as my time is up.

Starting at the bottom level, you have what we call "Local Cell Groups" or "Family Clusters". There will be anything from say five to thirty or so of these, depending upon the size of the town or city in question. Each Local area has it's own Council, comprised of Local Leaders representing the Six Disciplines of learning. There is also either a High Priest or High Priestess of The Order, who Serves their local community.

Above this, you have the Regional Council, with the Leader of each Local Council representing their specific areas. Then the National Council, in the same vein, with the Leaders of the Regional Councils sitting to represent their Regions.

Then you have the Supreme World Council above them all, with the National Leaders representing their Countries. Above this, is another group I cannot mention, who liaise with the "Hidden Hands".

Then above this, there are many other levels of Leadership, purely from the Power Lines (the ones that are not of this planet). The Supreme World Council, only know as much as is "Handed" down to them from us.

In our Power Lines, we have a similar structure, with Local and Regional groups etc, though most of us are living in entirely 'different' types of communities than you would understand. All I shall say is that we are not "surface dwellers".

ATS: ...also, do people ever try to leave the family? I asked you to comment on the case of one "Svali" in an earlier post. I am still curious if she was one of you or your extended family, or is she just a mis/disinfo agent.

HH: I am aware of her, yes. I've not looked at her supposed "revelations" personally, though heard enough from others in my Family. Yes, she was a part of the Family, at the lower levels, from the German Lines I believe. As I understand, she did reveal a lot of truth about the lower levels, but she was only Regional Level in the Earth Lines, so not that high. She certainly would not have had anything like the "bigger picture". I understand that she went into detail about some of the training techniques in the lower levels, which to be fair, can be extremely harsh, though as I've said, it's all about reaching the 95% Negativity, and when all is said and done, no matter how much one may have suffered in this life-experience, we can never lose sight of the fact that this is a Game we are all playing here together, and each incarnating Soul has already chosen and agreed in advance the parts they will play in the Game. No one really suffers, except in the Game, and ultimately, they have chosen these experiences before hand, at a Soul level. No one is 'forced' to incarnate into a storyline they do not want to play and learn from.

The German House is renowned for being particularly harsh and severe in it's training, so much of what she shares may have happened, though my Family have also said that unless her "trainers" were acting "out of protocol" (abusing their power) much of what she 'revealed' would not have happened, or has been embellished to some degree, for whatever reason. I cannot comment myself, as I've had neither the time or inclination to examine her story. The world of my own Family is very different from that of the lower Earth based bloodlines. Whilst our (my own) training growing up was very strict and disciplined, we were never abused in any way. We grew up with the bigger picture, and didn't need any other motivation.

The Earth lines are not aware of the entire picture. They themselves are not of our Lucifer Group Soul, and as far as they are aware, they are out to 'rule the world', to Control and Enslave, and create as much Suffering and Negativity as is humanly possible. That's what they 'get out of the deal'. World Domination. You'd have to say with that in mind, they're doing a great job. But one of the things they don't know or understand, is that our (Venusian Power Lines) agenda, is ultimately for the Highest Good of all concerned, in providing you with the Catalyst. If they were aware of this Truth, there is a slight risk that they would not have done their jobs properly, and they would miss out on joining us in our 95% Negative Harvest. They are aware of the Harvest, and the need for them to attain the 95%, to get out of 3rd Density, and that is all the motivation they need to help us achieve our ultimate aims.

How they go about it, is not really of too great a concern to us, as long as they are getting the job done. Sometimes we have to step in, where something they may do or plan goes against our desires, but such instances are few and far between.

And with that, I absolutely have to finish my time here with you. If I leave it any longer, I am going to be late for my journey, and I will not be very popular if I make my Family late. It is a strange feeling I have now in my heart, as I write these last few lines. I never could have imagined I would have 'connected' with you all in this way through this discourse. It was never the original intention, just to put out the information required of me. But somewhere along this journey we have taken together, I have come to feel a certain 'bond' with you. Of course, I know that bond is our inherent Unity in our One Infinite Creator, though, to have kind of 'met' and connected personally with so many of you, has left me feeling somewhat saddened that our time has to come to end. But come to an end it must.

I thank you sincerely for your gracious hospitality, and for allowing us to 'use' your 'space' here, for the furthering of our message. And remember, no matter the ideologies that may separate us in this Game, the message is all that matters, and the message is, that in the Love, and the Light of our Infinite Creator, we are All One. Brother's and Sisters of the Light.

We wish you all the very best in what remains of your journeys here, and sincerely hope for you that you will use the Catalyst we have offered you, to in some way help you to Graduate with a glorious and Positive Great Harvest.

Me on the other hand, I'm going to have to go and do some REALLY Negative things now to make up for all this Positivity. Kind of amusing, in an ironic way.

I look forward to meeting up with so many of you when the Game is over, and enjoying reminiscing about this time, and the parts we have all played in this Great Game.

We leave you all in the Love, and the Light of our One Infinite Creator.

Namasté.

Definitions:

The word Illuminati means 1. People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject. 2. Illuminati: Any of various groups claiming special religious enlightenment. Latin illmint, from pl. of illmintus, past participle of illminre, to light up. See illuminate.

These definitions are taken from "The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language".

Like the definitions tell us, any group which considers itself "enlightened" could rightfully call itself the Illuminati. So is also the case! If you google "The Illuminati", you will find quite a few groups claiming this name. It can be confusing, so before we continue, It should be made very clear that the Illuminati we are discussing here is NOT a benevolent secret society who wants to bring peace and harmony to this world by helping to bring back freedom to the people, at least not in this "reality". If such a benevolent group exists and also happens to call itself "The Illuminati", I apologize if some people will mix up the different groups.

The Illuminati exposed here is the super-rich Power Elite with an ambition to create negativity and a slave society!

The possible REAL Agenda, to some degree unknown to even the super-rich families like the Rothschild's is described in this article, "Dialogue with 'Hidden Hand', Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider".

The term "New World Order" (NWO), just like the term "Illuminati", has been used by at least two different groups, meaning basically two different things:

1) A goal to change the current Order ("The Old World Order"), which is considered evil and anti-survival, and therefore imposes that the current power elite/aka the Illuminati (see definition above) needs to be overthrown and their Old World Order to be destroyed and replaced by a benevolent "New World Order". The goal is a humanity-friendly One World Government. The means to overthrow the current Old World Order is by violence, if necessary.

2) A goal to reduce the world population to 500 million people in order to create a micro-chipped total enslaved society and a One World Government, run like a world dictatorship. This is the New World Order the Bush's, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, Gordon Brown, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and others are ringing in and have almost accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back