one of the most courageous decisions he's ever seen a president make.

"You people" are pushing this Obama killed OBL thing too far and I promise you it will and is already backfiring.

I kid you not in saying that giving the “ok” to kill OBL when the plans and EVERYTHING were handed to Obama but just needed his name on it was prolly easier than (and I don’t mean to rag on Obama) picking what Golf club to use after teeing off.

It has been a month or so and already people are getting sick of hearing about it, you might want to save some of that capital for the week or two before the elections or people will be back to looking at all the wars and the shit economy…

Can you imagine the chest beating if Bush had gotten OBL?

There are some who see only party.

It’s hard responding to such stupid people…

Obama got mad props for getting OBL… TM, it’s people just like you that are spending that political capital until it becomes flat out annoying to hear. Literally one good call does not wash away the rest of Obama’s mistakes when in fact this one good call was fairly simple to make… Shit he was already bombing and killing that countries civilian, it’s not like we’re best friends or something.

You guys are bringing way to much focus on something because fact is you have little to nothing else to be happy about. If you did, that feeling of “fuck yeah” that you have about OBL’s death, you would have that about other policies Obama has done and well, you don’t.

Can you imagine the chest beating if Bush had gotten OBL?

There are some who see only party.

There would probably already be a House Bill to change Washington to Bush City.

First you 2 are playing the "what if game" about one of the most unpopular presidents in Americas history... Next you fail to realize that you are in fact doing what you JUST tried to make fun of. It's amazing that you guys can't hear yourselves but who can when you won't stfu for one second. Is it really that hard to see that "you people" seem to want the entore country to bow down to Obama and have like parades n shit? Maybe, change Washington to Obamaland?

"You people" are pushing this Obama killed OBL thing too far and I promise you it will and is already backfiring.

I kid you not in saying that giving the “ok” to kill OBL when the plans and EVERYTHING were handed to Obama but just needed his name on it was prolly easier than (and I don’t mean to rag on Obama) picking what Golf club to use after teeing off.

It has been a month or so and already people are getting sick of hearing about it, you might want to save some of that capital for the week or two before the elections or people will be back to looking at all the wars and the shit economy…

A month or so?

Try not even two weeks and the right wing is already saying it shouldn't be mentioned

Your golf course analogy is one of the most inane I have ever heard

i respect gates opinion.

Gates lost my respect when he chose to work for Obama.
Why?

Gates made a smart move....We should all thank him......After seeing the idiots Obama surrounded himself with, Gates made the right decision for this country to keep a sense of sanity and reason in the administration.......God knows what those fools could have been capable of without at least one sane and rational person like Gates keeping their crazy asses in check.

I would just love to know how many times Gates has told Biden to go sit down and shut the fuck up, ya' crazy bastard.

Somebody has put a muzzle on Biden's big, ignorant liberal mouth. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it was Gates.

A month or so?

Try not even two weeks and the right wing is already saying it shouldn't be mentioned

Your golf course analogy is one of the most inane I have ever heard

2 weeks of people saying like your girlfriend TM spamming the boards with "In 2012 OBL will still be dead!" on nearly every thread.

You’re point is also lost because you more or less admit that the “right” gave Obama credit but it took a couple weeks to wear thin… Yes, “you people” would not stfu and you spent Obama’s capital like I said. You numb nuts still make claims that Obama will win in 2012 almost entirely based on “killing OBL.” You sound ridiculous.

And once again, the call to kill OBL was prolly one of the easiest calls in his Presidency... If Obama had failed, what? Really, what? There is a 99% chance you would have never even heard about it and if you did people would have prolly still gave him props for trying.

This could not possibly be one of the most courageous decisions Gates has ever seen a president make. Jimmy Carters decision for Operation Eagle Claw that lead to Desert One disaster was a gutsier call. Gates is just kissing ass to keep his job or to get something he wants from Obama. Typical politics.

However it was a gutsy call on Obama's part so we could get all the available intel from the compound & assure everyone that we did get him with minimal collateral damage. This could have been worse than a "Black Hawk Down" scenario. He amassed lots of our US troops on the boarder in the event we would have had to fight our way out of Pakistan. That is a well armed population. Pakistan ranks 4th largest in the size country's overall civilian gun arsenals. Their military ranks as worlds 15th strongest. The helicopters could have been detected & brought down by SAMS or AAA gun fire. It could have turned real ugly for US trying to get our guys out of that mountainous region.

This could not possibly be one of the most courageous decisions Gates has ever seen a president make. Jimmy Carters decision for Operation Eagle Claw that lead to Desert One disaster was a gutsier call. Gates is just kissing ass to keep his job or to get something he wants from Obama. Typical politics.However it was a gutsy call on Obama's part so we could get all the available intel from the compound & assure everyone that we did get him with minimal collateral damage. This could have been worse than a "Black Hawk Down" scenario. He amassed lots of our US troops on the boarder in the event we would have had to fight our way out of Pakistan. That is a well armed population. Pakistan ranks 4th largest in the size country's overall civilian gun arsenals. Their military ranks as worlds 15th strongest. The helicopters could have been detected & brought down by SAMS or AAA gun fire. It could have turned real ugly for US trying to get our guys out of that mountainous region.

Has anyone told you that Gates is retiring? Please...

I think Kennedy and the Cuban Missle crisis was the gutsiest move. The entire nation stood on edge when he stared the Soviet Union down. We had missles, possibly with nuclear warheads 90s miles from our border, and he ordered a blockaide of the island. I remember wondering what was going to happen when the Soviet ships approached our battle ships. It was a very tense time for sure.

This could not possibly be one of the most courageous decisions Gates has ever seen a president make. Jimmy Carters decision for Operation Eagle Claw that lead to Desert One disaster was a gutsier call. Gates is just kissing ass to keep his job or to get something he wants from Obama. Typical politics.However it was a gutsy call on Obama's part so we could get all the available intel from the compound & assure everyone that we did get him with minimal collateral damage. This could have been worse than a "Black Hawk Down" scenario. He amassed lots of our US troops on the boarder in the event we would have had to fight our way out of Pakistan. That is a well armed population. Pakistan ranks 4th largest in the size country's overall civilian gun arsenals. Their military ranks as worlds 15th strongest. The helicopters could have been detected & brought down by SAMS or AAA gun fire. It could have turned real ugly for US trying to get our guys out of that mountainous region.

I think Kennedy and the Cuban Missle crisis was the gutsiest move. The entire nation stood on edge when he stared the Soviet Union down. We had missles, possibly with nuclear warheads 90s miles from our border, and he ordered a blockaide of the island. I remember wondering what was going to happen when the Soviet ships approached our battle ships. It was a very tense time for sure.

See, even you agree that Obama's decision could not possibly be one of the most courageous decisions Gates has ever seen a president make. Gates is kissing ass. He is probably getting a nice retirement bonus or will go to work for a defense contractor that will reward him because Obama awarded them something. There are so many corrupt backroom deals that we will never see.

See, even you agree that Obama's decision could not possibly be one of the most courageous decisions Gates has ever seen a president make. Gates is kissing ass. He is probably getting a nice retirement bonus or will go to work for a defense contractor that will reward him because Obama awarded them something. There are so many corrupt backroom deals that we will never see.

It wasn't the gutsiest, but certainly one of the riskiest. A fowl up could have caused our middle eastern alliances to crumble and it could have began an all out confrontation between two countries holding nuclear weapons.

Who cares?

As of today........Gallup again has Obama dropping again like a stone in water.............

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management

People know we're fcukked on the economy with this guy...........

Since spelling seems to be a big deal here, what is fcukked?

It's the wrong and disorganized way of spelling fucked, however I think what he meant by it was it is a way to portray in essence almost all of Obama’s first Term as president thus far… We understand what Obama is doing, it’s just wrong and disorganized, or, "fcukked."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back