One of the many advantages of being a Palestinian Muslim

thats a Niqab
Another garment worn for religious reasons is
Nuns+from+the+Order+of+St.+Anne+-+1945.jpeg
Gee, when was the last time anybody saw a woman dressed like that?

Unfortunately the big difference which you islamist terrorist adorers seem to not get is women in the West HAVE A CHOICE as to what to wear, while Muslim women are treated like property, and HAVE NO CHOICE.

The only time I see women dressed like that around here is for Halloween parties.

What the fuck does that even mean?:cuckoo: if those women want to wear burkas thats their business, I could care less.:eusa_hand:

Then why did you mention it?
Muslim women have no choice, if they don't cover themselves properly, it likely that some Muslim animal might throw acid on her face. Sad but true. They're savages.

Muslimas get attacked all the time when they are covered, it can maybe stop abuse but not all the time. In Egypt women in the burka get their asses pinched and recieve cat calls from Egyptian men. True story.

Then why did you mention it?
Muslim women have no choice, if they don't cover themselves properly, it likely that some Muslim animal might throw acid on her face. Sad but true. They're savages.

Muslimas get attacked all the time when they are covered, it can maybe stop abuse but not all the time. In Egypt women in the burka get their asses pinched and recieve cat calls from Egyptian men. True story.
Overall it's a society of deprivation in many areas. That's why Muslim men, upon arrival in Western countries like the US hit the brothels in places like Vegas. In fact wealthy Arab men are famous for this in Nevada. And Muslim men in general have absolutely no standards, they will basically do it with anything that has a pulse, even a dog.

On the other hand, as soon as Muslim women get on an airplane heading to a Western country, the veils and Burkas are taken off as soon before the plane is even in the air, as if someone has unshackled the poor women.

Overall it's a society of deprivation in many areas. That's why Muslim men, upon arrival in Western countries like the US hit the brothels in places like Vegas. In fact wealthy Arab men are famous for this in Nevada. And Muslim men in general have absolutely no standards, they will basically do it with anything that has a pulse, even a dog.

On the other hand, as soon as Muslim women get on an airplane heading to a Western country, the veils and Burkas are taken off as soon before the plane is even in the air, as if someone has unshackled the poor women.

Freed Muslimas can actually do pretty well here, I hooked up with an Iranian woman before when I was in the Military in California, good stuff. :thup:

Freed Muslimas can actually do pretty well here, I hooked up with an Iranian woman before when I was in the Military in California, good stuff. :thup:
If you take away the Islam and the extremism, they are actually like all other people good and honorable. Iranians are a little different than Arabs, culturally speaking.

If you take away the Islam and the extremism, they are actually like all other people good and honorable. Iranians are a little different than Arabs, culturally speaking.

They are and they hate it when people call them Arabs.

They look healthy, stylish and smokin' hot. How does that square with the propaganda line which claims Israel is starving and "genociding" the "Palestinians?"

Ooops. It doesn't.

Then in that case, i think the video should be deleted. It's not helping the crusade against the Israelis. LOL

What people choose to wear as a symbol of their faith should not be our concern.

You're deflecting, Tinhead.
I mentioned the healthy, stylish look of those "Palestinian" women and wondered how they could be so, considering - as some claim - Israel is "starving and genociding" those poor, poor "Palestinians." Lipush also noticed the contradiction in Arab propaganda.
You never seem to get it.

They look healthy, stylish and smokin' hot. How does that square with the propaganda line which claims Israel is starving and "genociding" the "Palestinians?"

Ever heard of GAZA?

Sure. Ever been there?

As the Israeli blockade eases, Gaza goes shopping - Middle East - World - The Independent

Monday, 26 July 2010
As the Israeli blockade eases, Gaza goes shopping
The newest mall in Gaza City is filled with goods imported from Israel, not smuggled in through tunnels from Egypt. Donald Macintyre reports

Yes of course Tinmore lies, what else is new?

No the women in Gaza don't wear burkas they all wear whatever they want, its common place to see the women walking around in the streets in nothing but bikinis, here are some pics from the Gaza strip.

women+in+bikinis.jpg

Bikini+Babes+13.jpg

Blue_Marlin_Beach,_Ibiza,_Spain_-_young_women_in_bikinis_13July2009.jpg
I declare a Jihad on those women! Allah Akbar!
I wanna do things to those women, you wouldn't do to a farm animal!

Is that wrong?

No the women in Gaza don't wear burkas they all wear whatever they want, its common place to see the women walking around in the streets in nothing but bikinis, here are some pics from the Gaza strip.

women+in+bikinis.jpg

Bikini+Babes+13.jpg

Blue_Marlin_Beach,_Ibiza,_Spain_-_young_women_in_bikinis_13July2009.jpg
I declare a Jihad on those women! Allah Akbar!
I wanna do things to those women, you wouldn't do to a farm animal!

Is that wrong?
No, just make sure they're not actually farm animals you're doing it to. Alcohol has a way of doing that.

They are and they hate it when people call them Arabs.
Yes. That's not to say that one is better than the other. Iranians are closer to Greeks culturally speaking.

New Topics

Forum List

Back