One of the greatest President America will ever know

All I know about the Reagan era is what my mother told me, since I wasn't born until 1990.

From what i heard they were some pretty fucked up times.

Then again can't say Obama's the beez-knees when it comes to "presidenting" either.

Believe me the first tweo years were screwed up but but Reaganomics kicked in and America came out of the democratic recession. But was your motyher by chance doing drugs duriong the Reagan years?

Hey asshole, what part of leave a person's family out of your posts do you keep forgetting, you dumb shit?

Please. :rolleyes:

ReRon was a MURDERING S.O.B.!!!!!!!! :mad:

He'd have to stand on his Mother's shoulders to kiss Thomas Jefferson's ass!!!!!
According to your first rainbow link, how many other presidents are murderers just because they *didn't* interfere in other country's problems?

I wouldn't even see this asshole's bullshit if people would stop quoting the fucking idiot....
:eusa_whistle:

You know how everyone loves to talk about Obama "historically low" approval ratings?

He's still got about 15 points to drop before he hits Reagan levels, this time in Reagan's presidency.

All I know about the Reagan era is what my mother told me, since I wasn't born until 1990.

From what i heard they were some pretty fucked up times.

Then again can't say Obama's the beez-knees when it comes to "presidenting" either.

Believe me the first tweo years were screwed up but but Reaganomics kicked in and America came out of the democratic recession. But was your motyher by chance doing drugs duriong the Reagan years?

Hey asshole, what part of leave a person's family out of your posts do you keep forgetting, you dumb shit?

Dear asswipe he brought his mother into the discussion and I asked was she doing durgs so fuck off. After all she was giving some incorrect information.

You know how everyone loves to talk about Obama "historically low" approval ratings?

He's still got about 15 points to drop before he hits Reagan levels, this time in Reagan's presidency.

Of course you aren't partisan why would I even think such a thing

Once again, you misinterpret my point.

I'm not defending Obama. I don't like Obama. I'm shitting on Saint Reagan.

Of course you are shitting on Ronald Reagan.

Actually, no. I'm not really shitting on Reagan. More so, I'm shitting on people like you, who think that he was God Himself.

He was a semi-competent President who had his fair share of scandals and bad decisions who someone became deified into the Conservative Messiah. History revisionism is something of a pet peeve of mine.

I served under Reagan. He took a dispirited military (left over from Vietnam) that had families living on food stamps, and having a hard time keeping quality personnel, and turned it back into the greatest military in the world.

Without Reagan the cold war would have been won by the USSR and there would still be an Iron Curtain.

I served under Reagan. He took a dispirited military (left over from Vietnam) that had families living on food stamps, and having a hard time keeping quality personnel, and turned it back into the greatest military in the world.

Without Reagan the cold war would have been won by the USSR and there would still be an Iron Curtain.

Oillie sir sadly the iron curtain has moved from Russia to the USSA

Actually, no. I'm not really shitting on Reagan. More so, I'm shitting on people like you, who think that he was God Himself.

He was a semi-competent President who had his fair share of scandals and bad decisions who someone became deified into the Conservative Messiah. History revisionism is something of a pet peeve of mine.

So you aren't shitting on Ronald Reagan why did you say you were?

Reaganites...sheesh

Yeah...raised taxes, cut and run in Lebanon, biggest illegal amnesty in our history, and "I don't recall" Iran Contra.

A great president indeed.

There you have it, Conservatives/Republicans aren't racist bigots as you have in the past suggested. And another thing since we have had Amensty in the past and it didn't seem to work you will also be against amensty for 30 millions illegal Mexicans.

True, in most cases.

So you aren't shitting on Ronald Reagan why did you say you were?

It's called clarification.

clar·i·fy   
[klar-uh-fahy] Show IPA
verb, -fied, -fy·ing.
–verb (used with object)
to make (an idea, statement, etc.) clear or intelligible; to free from ambiguity.

I re-worded my statement to make it clearer.

LOL many military families still qualify for food stamps.

Yeah, that's what's happening to a lot of families now in the messiahs failed economy.

Actually an E1 today, with dependents will receive more than $2000 a month. I doubt that qualifies most for Food stamps. My very first military take home pay in 1971 was $111.

Forum List

Back