One of The Funniest Things I've Ever Seen - Bill O'Reilly, In His Early Years!

Shows how he can still do his job even when he is pissed, now doesn't it?

No, not really. How many times did he fuck up on his teleprompter read?

What it shows, is that his anger actually PREVENTED him from doing a good job. Is that how you would like McCain to act in the Oval Office, when presented with a challenge?

To just say "FUCK IT!! This FUCKING SUCKS!!" ??

Not that this had anything to do with McCain. I just thought it was hilarious. His hair-do completes the clip.

ahh man.. we are all human and have the capacity to achieve frustrated anger. Iv'e seen other talking heads gt similarly pissed off. Entertaining, yes.. but i don't think it means much more than that.

What it shows, is that his anger actually PREVENTED him from doing a good job. Is that how you would like McCain to act in the Oval Office, when presented with a challenge?

Not that this had anything to do with McCain. I just thought it was hilarious. His hair-do completes the clip.

Wrong as usual. He DID in fact finish the clip and in a better more understandable manner then he was presented with. But do pretend otherwise, if it makes you happy.

Yeah, I think Shogun's got it...it's funny, and even moreso because I despise the schmuck, but this by itself doesn't mean anything.

I mean, maybe that he's a pissed off guy, hard to work with, hard on the techies...naaaahhh! Bill O'Reilly...?

But seriously, this doesn't mean much. Heh.

Actually, oddly enough, I agree with RGS. He did compose himself and get his act together. As much as I dislike him, his professionalism came through.

Besides, he probaby went back to the dressing room and harassed another woman he had to later pay hush money to. Stress does that to you.

Actually, oddly enough, I agree with RGS. He did compose himself and get his act together. As much as I dislike him, his professionalism came through.

Besides, he probaby went back to the dressing room and harassed another woman he had to later pay hush money to. Stress does that to you.

I just saw it on Countdown. Cracked me up. But when he closed, you'd have never known he was throwing a tantrum during the break.

Maybe he liked Sting. ;)

Paulitics wrote:

Speaking of McCain...

2m81usz.gif
Chaney91.jpg

McCain .............. Phantom of the Opera

Does anyone see a resemblance here?

Forum List

Back