One of Ours?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Every time I read the rants of these vicious fuktards I wonder if he is one of ours. The rhetoric matches that of a number of the posters here:

Suspect declared Heil Hitler after Jewish site shootings - Yahoo News

OLATHE, Kansas (AP) — A man accused of fatally shooting three people at Jewish sites in Kansas declared "Heil Hitler!" and asked how many Jews he had killed after the attacks, a police officer testified Monday during a hearing in which the man's apology to some survivors was rejected.

Frazier Glenn Miller, 74, is charged with capital murder in the April 13, 2014, shootings at the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City in Overland Park, Kansas, and at a nearby Jewish retirement home. None of the victims was Jewish...

Miller, who has emphysema and needs oxygen from a tank to breath, muttered during breaks in the hearing about how Jews "owned Hollywood..."

In phone calls to The Associated Press, Miller has said he thought he was dying because of his emphysema and felt he was fulfilling a patriotic duty by killing Jews. He regretted shooting the teenager, who he said looked older.

Miller, a Vietnam War veteran also known as Frazier Glenn Cross, founded the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in his native North Carolina and later the White Patriot Party.

When was the last time you heard from Pennywise?

:lol:

Yeah ... every time one of these quacks acts I look to see which of our bigots has disappeared.
I like Pennywise though. But, no doubt, a USMB wackadoodle that disappears is probably in prison. I am waiting for the day I try to logon only to find an FBI block page.

When was the last time you heard from Pennywise?

Yeah ... every time one of these quacks acts out I look to see which of our bigots has disappeared.

I like Pennywise though. But, no doubt, a USMB wackadoodle that disappears is probably in prison. I am waiting for the day I try to logon only to find an FBI block page.

They should show up at your door any minute. :laugh:
Nutz is small potatoes.

Forum List

Back