One of my hobbies

Looks very good....hmmm wonder if ya could take my old ugly self & make me look good again...lol
Jeff

Jeff & Laura said:
Looks very good....hmmm wonder if ya could take my old ugly self & make me look good again...lol
Jeff
LOL!! That would be -=d=-, LOL! I just make old photos new again, he improves them :D

Oh, and thank you!! :D

CSM said:
One of my hobbies is making chainmail armor. I dont do Ren fairs or anything like that; I just like making armor. I call it "knitting for men". Good therapy for us old baby killers.

I've made some chainmail before, I like the thick 8 in 1 style. It does take a long time, even to make a little sheet.

UsaPride said:
Thank you!
I used Adobe Photodeluxe (that is now gone :( ) and also Livepix. Both programs are very old and I'm hoping to get new ones soon.

You did an awesome job UsaPride!!!

I have Adobe PhotoShop CS, and really enjoy doing the same kind of stuff. I know I don't even scratch the surface of what can be done with it. My son's the expert. He's in college working on his B.A. in Visual Communications.

But again... NICE JOB!!!

Pale Rider said:
You did an awesome job UsaPride!!!

I have Adobe PhotoShop CS, and really enjoy doing the same kind of stuff. I know I don't even scratch the surface of what can be done with it. My son's the expert. He's in college working on his B.A. in Visual Communications.

But again... NICE JOB!!!
Thank you sweetie!!!
I didn't know much about it but my stepmom fixes old pictures and showed me how to clone and copy. Opened a whole new world to me, LOL!!
Good luck to your son, sounds like that would be fun!!! :D

Semper Fi said:
I've made some chainmail before, I like the thick 8 in 1 style. It does take a long time, even to make a little sheet.
Yeah it is time consuming I generally use Euro 4 in 1 and though simple it does take a while to make anything useful.

Damn USA , that is your first restoration ? You have a great eye !
Photoshop and a Wacom tablet would make you a very happy camper .The tablet has abilities that can't be duplicated with a mouse . It makes blending and airbrushing so much easier . I have a 6x8 tablet and planning to get the 9x12 . I have used the 6x8 for years and it works very well but I am told that the 9x12 works better with larger screens . I have been drawing and painting for 47 years so the pen that comes with the tablet feels that much more natural . :thup:

sitarro said:
Damn USA , that is your first restoration ? You have a great eye !
Thanks sweetie! :D I really enjoyed myself. My husband was trying to talk me into doing this for a living, but I would need alot better equiptment and programs, LOL!!
Photoshop and a Wacom tablet would make you a very happy camper .The tablet has abilities that can't be duplicated with a mouse . It makes blending and airbrushing so much easier . I have a 6x8 tablet and planning to get the 9x12 . I have used the 6x8 for years and it works very well but I am told that the 9x12 works better with larger screens . I have been drawing and painting for 47 years so the pen that comes with the tablet feels that much more natural . :thup:
This is what I'm talking about :D

I've never heard of it, but I'll definately be looking into it, thanks!!!

Forum List

Back