One of many reasons why government should NEVER control your life

While I will stand for the anthem, I also will support the right to peaceful protest of those who choose to kneel.
Except that they have no “right” to protest (and that is the issue). The NFL is a business. An official place to work. When you enter into your place of business, you officially surrender all of your rights. You have no right to keep and bear arms. You have no right to free speech. You have no right to be secure in your persons and property (your place of business can search you, your computer, etc.).

Why does the left feel the need to deny every issue and attempt to twist it into an issue it’s not? I guess when one is in the wrong side of the facts - one has no other choice?

It's part of the Bill of Rights, it does not amend the constitution in any meaningful way, only states the obvious. You go with that.
You get that? Karl here says an amendment does not amend the U.S. Constitution.... :lmao:
You've been cornered and now you are just flailing about.
You just stated that an amendment doesn’t amend the U.S. Constitution and you want to laughably claim that I am the one who has been “cornered”? :laugh:

Snowflake...you got owned here. You idiotically claimed that the proper use of the pronoun “We” in the Declaration of Independence and/or the U.S. Constitution somehow “collectivized” us under a federal government when in fact, all it did was accurately reflect that more than ONE person acted in the forming of this nation.

Thanks for playing Karl - but you took it on the chin here. You clearly bought into some absurd propaganda with doing any fact checking?
We the people formed the government in order to secure our blessings of liberty and to promote the general welfare of these United States.

How does it feel to be part of the collective, douchebag?

While I will stand for the anthem, I also will support the right to peaceful protest of those who choose to kneel.
Except that they have no “right” to protest (and that is the issue). The NFL is a business. An official place to work. When you enter into your place of business, you officially surrender all of your rights. You have no right to keep and bear arms. You have no right to free speech. You have no right to be secure in your persons and property (your place of business can search you, your computer, etc.).

Why does the left feel the need to deny every issue and attempt to twist it into an issue it’s not? I guess when one is in the wrong side of the facts - one has no other choice?

I thought you conservatives were all about supporting the Constitution. You may want to read it sometime. There's stuff in there about peaceful protest and being allowed free speech.

We the people formed the government in order to secure our blessings of liberty and to promote the general welfare of these United States.
Well you, the progressives, didn’t do shit (as usual). You, the progressives, wanted to stay loyal to the King. We, the freedom-loving conservatives, formed an independent nation.
I wouldn’t know. I’m not a parasite, like you...

I thought you conservatives were all about supporting the Constitution. You may want to read it sometime. There's stuff in there about peaceful protest and being allowed free speech.
Absolutely...on your own time. I specifically cited “business” over and over in my previous post that you are pitifully attempting to respond to here. Don’t act any dumber than you already are! You have no freedom of speech in your place of employment, my fragile little snowflake.

Well you, the progressives, didn’t do shit (as usual). You, the progressives, wanted to stay loyal to the King. We, the freedom-loving conservatives, formed an independent nation.

Ummmm..................hate to tell you, but you've got your terms a bit backwards. It was the CONSERVATIVES that wanted to stay loyal to Britain, because they didn't want to rock the boat.

It was the PROGRESSIVES that decided to break away from Britain and form our own country.

Absolutely...on your own time. I specifically cited “business” over and over in my previous post that you are pitifully attempting to respond to here. Don’t act any dumber than you already are!

Taking a knee before the game doesn't interfere in any way with how the game will be played, or who is going to win. If it interfered with game play, you may have had a point somewhere other than on the top of your skull, but it doesn't so you don't.

Absolutely...on your own time. I specifically cited “business” over and over in my previous post that you are pitifully attempting to respond to here. Don’t act any dumber than you already are!

Taking a knee before the game doesn't interfere in any way with how the game will be played, or who is going to win. If it interfered with game play, you may have had a point somewhere other than on the top of your skull, but it doesn't so you don't.

But it is causing a loss to the teams and the league. If you go to work and cause your bosses customers to quit doing business with them, you can bet he's going to fire you.

The left is all about control. They fear liberty because they think that if everyone isn't forced to row in the exact same direction, civilization will break down. It is why they embrace fascism they way they do. But this story here is one of MANY reasons why the government should never have control over any facet of your life. The UK government is standing in the way of medication that could cut breast cancer deaths by 10%.

View attachment 152254

In the US, a cheap drug could prevent unwanted pregnancies, but the government is standing in the way.

But it is causing a loss to the teams and the league. If you go to work and cause your bosses customers to quit doing business with them, you can bet he's going to fire you.

Only if what they are doing goes against their contract, and apparently, it doesn't so they can continue to take a knee until their contracts are redrawn up.

Wow...you sound astoundingly stupid. That’s not how it works (but something tells me your desperate ass already knows that).

Screaming “fuck muslims” in my place of employment doesn’t interfere with our business in any capacity either - but I’m still not allowed to do it. There isn’t a “only if it interferes with business accordingly to ABikerSailorQueer” clause in corporate America.

Across the board you surrender ALL rights in your place of employment. You accept that when you accept the job. What the players are doing is stealing a platform that doesn’t belong to them (it belongs to the NFL) and are directly pissing off the NFL’s customers (so they are in fact “interfering” with business as your dumb ass said). Thanks for playing junior. But your idiotic position has been thoroughly exposed and debunked here.

The left is all about control. They fear liberty because they think that if everyone isn't forced to row in the exact same direction, civilization will break down. It is why they embrace fascism they way they do. But this story here is one of MANY reasons why the government should never have control over any facet of your life. The UK government is standing in the way of medication that could cut breast cancer deaths by 10%.

View attachment 152254

In the US, a cheap drug could prevent unwanted pregnancies, but the government is standing in the way.
Which is further proof while small, powerless, limited, constitutional government is the only acceptable form of government in the United States.

View attachment 152254

Which is further proof while small, powerless, limited, constitutional government is the only acceptable form of government in the United States.

If the government doesn't intervene and establish rules, why do you think an insurance company would pay for a bisphosphonate for breast cancer, or birth control pills, or anything for that matter?

Only if what they are doing goes against their contract, and apparently, it doesn't so they can continue to take a knee until their contracts are redrawn up.
Oh my God...will you stop making shit up already? You sound like an idiot. You are not an attorney - stop trying to sound like one out of sheer desperation.

The NFL - like all businesses - have a conduct policy. They can be terminated for violating that policy. Ask an adult to read this to you, dimwit...

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2017/08/11/0ap3000000828506.pdf

You don't know the origin of the left/right political dichotomy, do you?

If the government doesn't intervene and establish rules, why do you think an insurance company would pay for a bisphosphonate for breast cancer, or birth control pills, or anything for that matter?
The government doesn’t need to “intervene” for that. It’s either covered by your legally binding contract or it’s not. If it’s not, the government has absolutely no grounds for “intervening”. If it is, the company will honor its legally binding commitment and if they don’t, you have legal recourse. See how simple that is? The beauty of the free market.

You don't know the origin of the left/right political dichotomy do you?
Oh, I do. More than anyone else here, I assure you. Much like the U.S. Constitution, it wouldn’t be in your best interest to challenge me on it.

Oh, I do. More than anyone else here, I assure you. Much like the U.S. Constitution, it wouldn’t be in your best interest to challenge me on it.
Then you know that it is those on the right who remained loyal to the king. The conservatives.

Shouldn't we give all of our money to the government and just let them tell us what to do with our lives?

Then you know that is those on the right who remained loyal to the king. The conservatives.
No...what I know is that you have spent your life eschewing reality and ignoring history in favor of a failed ideology.

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin and company were the ultimate libertarians. When someone quotes them today, you communists scream “radical wing-nuts”. The left had nothing to do with the founding of this nation, buttercup.

Forum List

Back