One of many reasons why government should NEVER control your life

Liberals crave a dictatorship where the elite liberal rule and the masses do what they say. People exercising their freedoms cause the left to foam at the mouth.
It's not "the left" freaking out about NFL Football players exercising their right to free expression.

This is true. The left are not nearly as patriotic as the right.

Standing for the flag does not make you patriotic any more than attending church makes you a Christian.

It makes you a hell of a lot more patriotic than those kneeling to display their ignorance.

lo....how many flags are made in china?

Yeah, it really sucks when commie Chinese are more patriotic than millionaire ball players.

Standing for the flag does not make you patriotic any more than attending church makes you a Christian.

It makes you a hell of a lot more patriotic than those kneeling to display their ignorance.

Actually protest is the highest form of patriotism.

Not when you disrespect our national anthem and flag it isn't.

i see. so you want to CONtrol what the masses are allowed to protest about in a peaceful assembly whilst exercising their freedom of speech? lol............

No, they can do whatever they like. I don't care. But the NFL cannot expect me to support them or their sponsors. A lot of people are turning off pro football for that reason. In fact a coworker of mine is a retired Cleveland police officer. He was a big Browns fan up to the point they started that kneeling crap. He was outraged and vowed to never turn on another Browns game again. His wife was even more outraged as she should be. She's the one that had to wait for him to return home from his shift alive and well. They even went as far as to tell their friends and family that if they want to stop over to watch a game, don't stop at their home.

The flag and national anthem represent America; not black America, not white America, not rich America or poor America; all America. And when you give your finger to all of America, don't be too surprised when some of those Americans give you the finger right back.

the people represent america. the national anthem is a rip off from an old english drinking song.... & the flag is a symbol. i agree sitting during the anthem is disrespectful but kneeling is a sign of quiet protest & isn't the same. in fact i am sure the founding fathers would agree even though at one time they owned people. don't patronize the NFL. maybe it's time to retire the game. ha ha.... i'm sure that will happen.

i see. so you want to CONtrol what the masses are allowed to protest about in a peaceful assembly whilst exercising their freedom of speech? lol............

No, they can do whatever they like. I don't care. But the NFL cannot expect me to support them or their sponsors. A lot of people are turning off pro football for that reason. In fact a coworker of mine is a retired Cleveland police officer. He was a big Browns fan up to the point they started that kneeling crap. He was outraged and vowed to never turn on another Browns game again. His wife was even more outraged as she should be. She's the one that had to wait for him to return home from his shift alive and well. They even went as far as to tell their friends and family that if they want to stop over to watch a game, don't stop at their home.

The flag and national anthem represent America; not black America, not white America, not rich America or poor America; all America. And when you give your finger to all of America, don't be too surprised when some of those Americans give you the finger right back.

the people represent america. the national anthem is a rip off from an old english drinking song.... & the flag is a symbol. i agree sitting during the anthem is disrespectful but kneeling is a sign of quiet protest & isn't the same. in fact i am sure the founding fathers would agree even though at one time they owned people. don't patronize the NFL. maybe it's time to retire the game. ha ha.... i'm sure that will happen.

Nope. Football is too popular to ever go away. But it's going to really hurt them in the pocketbook.

Yes, the flag is a symbol. That's exactly what I said. Some people take it seriously and others take it very much to heart--especially people in the military and in particular, the police in this country since that's who these protests are against.

The stupidity behind this is that if you are an entertainer, you are not just entertaining people of your own political or religious beliefs. When you take a political stand, half of your audience will agree and support you and the other half will be offended. Why piss off half of the people that make your paycheck? it's about the dumbest thing you could ever do.

Nope. Football is too popular to ever go away. But it's going to really hurt them in the pocketbook.

Yes, the flag is a symbol. That's exactly what I said. Some people take it seriously and others take it very much to heart--especially people in the military and in particular, the police in this country since that's who these protests are against.

The stupidity behind this is that if you are an entertainer, you are not just entertaining people of your own political or religious beliefs. When you take a political stand, half of your audience will agree and support you and the other half will be offended. Why piss off half of the people that make your paycheck? it's about the dumbest thing you could ever do.

so sell out a principle then 'eh? btw- the reason why it's such a hot topic is because the military is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest sponsor. however.... it is not direspecting the militray like dear leader is trying to pass off. he's doing this to distract from the impending mueller's bombshells that are going to come out.

a female is not an incubating host.... :piss2: you fuckhead...
She is when she’s pregnant, dumb ass. A baby is not an organ (therefore it is not the woman’s body). It’s a separate life with unique DNA.

It must be difficult having reality humiliate your idiotic ideology.

We, United, Union, common, ourselves, our, United. Not one word written in the singular form.
That’s because there was more than one person taking action and more than one person writing the document. Hence the proper use of the pronoun “we”, dimwit. :lmao:

That has nothing to do with the document “bringing the collective under a federal government”. :laugh:
Wow, I almost feel sorry for you. To think that your entire ideology is built on the foundation of a false premise. There is no way you can let reality in without washing away the shoddy pillars. Truly pathetic.
My entire ideology is built off of the U.S. Constitution itself. Your’s is built off of a naïve and immature idea in addition to the complete and total denial of reality.

The 10th Amendment alone proves how astoundingly ignorant your “collective under one federal government” was.

so sell out a principle then 'eh? btw- the reason why it's such a hot topic is because the military is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest sponsor. however.... it is not direspecting the militray like dear leader is trying to pass off. he's doing this to distract from the impending mueller's bombshells that are going to come out.

You mean like the same one that came out the last ten months?

It's fizzling so badly even the MSM doesn't pay attention to it anymore. But they can bait you on the left for years with this one. Much like with the three state recount, we'll just hold our laughter until it's all said and done.

We, United, Union, common, ourselves, our, United. Not one word written in the singular form.
That’s because there was more than one person taking action and more than one person writing the document. Hence the proper use of the pronoun “we”, dimwit. :lmao:

That has nothing to do with the document “bringing the collective under a federal government”. :laugh:
Wow, I almost feel sorry for you. To think that your entire ideology is built on the foundation of a false premise. There is no way you can let reality in without washing away the shoddy pillars. Truly pathetic.
My entire ideology is built off of the U.S. Constitution itself. Your’s is built off of a naïve and immature idea in addition to the complete and total denial of reality.

The 10th Amendment alone proves how astoundingly ignorant your “collective under one federal government” was.
The 10th amendment doesn't negate the formation of our collective rule in the form of a federal government.

You're floundering.

The 10th amendment doesn't negate the formation of our collective rule in the form of a federal government.

You're floundering.
It doesn't need to negate anything. It proves how ignorant you are. And that's ALL it needs to do.

You're floundering.
It doesn't need to negate anything. It proves how ignorant you are. And that's ALL it needs to do.
The 10th amendment states the obvious. As an amendment it is pretty much meaningless.

You're floundering.
The 10th amendment states the obvious. As an amendment it is pretty much meaningless.
What all leftists want people to believe.

Unfortunately, Karl here is too ignorant and uninformed to realize that Amendments trump anything previous (the are the latest "updates" to the document).

You're floundering.
What all leftists want people to believe.

Unfortunately, Karl here is too ignorant and uninformed to realize that Amendments trump anything previous (the are the latest "updates" to the document).
It's part of the Bill of Rights, it does not amend the constitution in any meaningful way, only states the obvious. You go with that.

It's part of the Bill of Rights, it does not amend the constitution in any meaningful way, only states the obvious. You go with that.
You get that? Karl here says an amendment does not amend the U.S. Constitution.... :lmao:

The left is all about control. They fear liberty because they think that if everyone isn't forced to row in the exact same direction, civilization will break down. It is why they embrace fascism they way they do. But this story here is one of MANY reasons why the government should never have control over any facet of your life. The UK government is standing in the way of medication that could cut breast cancer deaths by 10%.

View attachment 152254
No party wants government control more than the GOP -

As long as they control the government. We are seeing it now.

No party wants government control more than the GOP -
They are power-hungry shit balls, that is for certain. They are NOT more power hungry than the Democrats. Or, if they are more power hungry, they are too scared to act on their lusts. Democrats have no problem at all shitting on human rights, as long as the agenda is forwarded.

They both suck.

The military doesn't swear an oath to support and defend the flag and anthem of this country, the military swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. If I support the Constitution, I must also support everything contained in that document, and one of those things is peaceful protest and free speech.

I find it really interesting that most of the people squealing the loudest about disrespecting the flag and the military are generally people who never served a day in the military. Me? I did over 20 years and am retired.

While I will stand for the anthem, I also will support the right to peaceful protest of those who choose to kneel. Besides, I think that kneeling is a lot better than simply sitting down.

You get that? Karl here says an amendment does not amend the U.S. Constitution.... :lmao:
You've been cornered and now you are just flailing about.
You just stated that an amendment doesn’t amend the U.S. Constitution and you want to laughably claim that I am the one who has been “cornered”? :laugh:

Snowflake...you got owned here. You idiotically claimed that the proper use of the pronoun “We” in the Declaration of Independence and/or the U.S. Constitution somehow “collectivized” us under a federal government when in fact, all it did was accurately reflect that more than ONE person acted in the forming of this nation.

Thanks for playing Karl - but you took it on the chin here. You clearly bought into some absurd propaganda with doing any fact checking?

The military doesn't swear an oath to support and defend the flag and anthem of this country, the military swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. If I support the Constitution, I must also support everything contained in that document, and one of those things is peaceful protest and free speech.

I find it really interesting that most of the people squealing the loudest about disrespecting the flag and the military are generally people who never served a day in the military. Me? I did over 20 years and am retired.

While I will stand for the anthem, I also will support the right to peaceful protest of those who choose to kneel. Besides, I think that kneeling is a lot better than simply sitting down.

Just because you feel that way doesn't mean all military or ex-miliatry do. I'm sure you'll find some police officers that may feel the same way even though the protests are against them. In fact when it comes to the people I know that served, you are probably in the minority of that group.

So you have to respect the way they feel as well. As for kneeling, it all depends on what kneeling represents. Given it's origin, it is meant as a sign of disrespect.

The left is all about control. They fear liberty because they think that if everyone isn't forced to row in the exact same direction, civilization will break down. It is why they embrace fascism they way they do. But this story here is one of MANY reasons why the government should never have control over any facet of your life. The UK government is standing in the way of medication that could cut breast cancer deaths by 10%.

View attachment 152254
No party wants government control more than the GOP - As long as they control the government. We are seeing it now.
Yeah...rolling back all of that illegal/unconstitutional regulations sure is “controlling” as is restoring power to the states.

In your desperation to denounce what you don’t like (liberty and rights) you’re embarrassing yourself with monumentally idiotic claims.

Forum List

Back