One of many questions Democrats can’t dare answer honestly....

Let’s stay intellectual...(watch this folks)
Does illegal immigrant = anchor baby?
Does anchor baby = welfare dependent criminal at a rate just slightly below that rate of Black dependency and criminality?
Let’s try this again....
“Would the United States be a safer nation with fewer on welfare if we had NO illegal immigrants?”

I'm waiting for the intellectual part...

We have had illegal immigrants for decades

Doesn’t seem to matter one way or the other

Let’s try again...
“Would the United States be a safer nation with fewer on welfare if we had NO illegal immigrants?”

No...we would be safer if we didn’t have 300 million guns in private hands
We have a lot more then 300 million dumb ass and where the laws are lax few shootings the most shootings occur in Democrat controlled cities with strict firearms laws. Where the police are prevented from doing their job by idiotic democrats in control and the death rate is highest among minorities cause the cops avoid those neighborhoods for fear of being accused of shooting someone while doing their fucking JOB.

Does anchor baby = welfare dependent criminal at a rate just slightly below that rate of Black dependency and criminality?
Let’s try this again....

This isn’t trivial for third graders. You just can’t be scared of the truth.

Let’s try this again....

I don't think third graders think it's trivial. I don't think they think of it all in fact. When are you getting to the intellectual part?

Let’s try this again....

I don't think third graders think it's trivial. I don't think they think of it all in fact. When are you getting to the intellectual part?

Good job...get this one out of “Politics” fast...stear that narrative...way to follow protocol.

Last edited:

Let’s try this again....

Would Kate Steinle, Jamiel Shaw and Mollie Tibbetts and many more still be alive if we had no illegal immigrants? Would we have MS-13 reeking havoc on good Americans?
Straight answers work really well.

Would the United States be a safer nation with fewer on welfare if we had NO illegal immigrants?
(watch as Liberals stay clear of this thread)

I'm a liberal, but not a Democrat.

Yes, if the welfare system were changed to encourage working then things MIGHT BE better.

If laws concerning small businesses were improved (ie, not giving large multinationals a massive advantage in the US by making they pay little to no tax) then this also might help.

Your question is rather simplistic. The problems in the US are far more complicated.

Evidently, you don’t understand

They committ less violent crimes than native born regardless of your hate propaganda
Again............what does illegal mean.............
Not my thread pal

Let’s try this again....

Would Kate Steinle, Jamiel Shaw and Mollie Tibbetts and many more still be alive if we had no illegal immigrants? Would we have MS-13 reeking havoc on good Americans?
Every Demographic group has murderers among them

MS.13 is mostly native born

Evidently, you don’t understand

They committ less violent crimes than native born regardless of your hate propaganda
Again............what does illegal mean.............
Not my thread pal
Purely unresponsive answer you have there.

Let’s try this again....

Every Demographic group has murderers among them

MS.13 is mostly native born

Haha...this is fun.
“Native born” to illegal parents?
You blind fools refuse to see shit as it is....so fascinating.

Why Americans did it.........
giphy.gif

But the social-science research on immigration and crime is clear: Undocumented immigrants are considerably less likely to commit crime than native-born citizens, with immigrants legally in the United States even less likely to do so. A number of studies published in the past several months clearly illustrate the consensus.

XATRA3VTXI7VZL2PBK7ZCDLNEA.png
Misleading statistics. The conviction rate for native born is probably correct but the the other two are not proportional. The numbers are included in with the 100,000 native born. Consider that there 23 times more native born than illegals. The correct chart would be the conviction rate per 100,000 Native born, conviction rate per 100,000 undocumented and conviction rate per 100,000 legal immigrants. Besides, this chart is about TEXAS and none of the other 49 states.

Besides the others know damn well better then to Mess With Texas.

Forum List

Back