One of God's Team is retiring

Tijn Von Ingersleben

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2018
witten.jpg

Perennial All-Pro Jason Witten is hanging up the cleats after 15 solid seasons.
Easily one of the best to ever play the position. He will be sorely missed.:salute:
How Bout Them Cowboys!

Now Prescott will get all the blame for the cowgirls losing. Prescott will quickly take Romo's place as the 'almost' guy. They almost make the playoffs, or if they do they almost win the NFC Championship, or if they do they almost win the Super Bowl.

Now Prescott will get all the blame for the cowgirls losing. Prescott will quickly take Romo's place as the 'almost' guy. They almost make the playoffs, or if they do they almost win the NFC Championship, or if they do they almost win the Super Bowl.
Losing both Dez Bryant and Witten will make Prescot an average QB

Those are the facts. And for any QB to go a whole season without getting hurt is rare. He goes down and they lost 75% of those games.

View attachment 190302
Easily one of the best to ever play the position. He will be sorely missed.:salute:
How Bout Them Cowboys!
On a bus trip around Heaven the passengers saw a huge mansion on a hill with a Raiders flag over it.

One asked St. Peter, "Is that Al Davis' house?"

St. Peter answered, "No, that's God's house."

View attachment 190302
How Bout Them Cowboys!
On a bus trip around Heaven the passengers saw a huge mansion on a hill with a Raiders flag over it.

That joke must be big in Vegas

• Banned

Those are the facts. And for any QB to go a whi think he ole season without getting hurt is rare. He goes down and they lost 75% of those games.
I think Dak is a fairly average QB on the whole. I think he is or could be a pretty good 'system' guy but I dont think he has the system or the time. However, he may outlast his current head coach. We shall see.

View attachment 190302
How Bout Them Cowboys!

God's a Cowboy fan...full stop.

Those are the facts. And for any QB to go a whi think he ole season without getting hurt is rare. He goes down and they lost 75% of those games.
I think Dak is a fairly average QB on the whole. I think he is or could be a pretty good 'system' guy but I dont think he has the system or the time. However, he may outlast his current head coach. We shall see.

He's good like Tony Romo was good. Gets you three quarters of the way then fumbles an easy 20 yard kick to lose the game. They win games and make the playoffs but they won't go the distance.

Forum List

Back