One night in Houston

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Rush has brought it up on todays show to some degree but shit, Houston has become a war zone. Every night there is someone getting shot, knifed, hit by a car, their apartment set on fire, kidnapped, raped......it is getting worse everyday. It is a lot safer to be a soldier in Iraq than a teenager in Houston.

These are some of the reports on the news today, it's Friday night coming up and you can bet on at least a couple more shooyings and murders.
A lot of this crap is coming from the section of town, primarily black and where the Katrina darlings relocated.

Police: Father Shot, Killed His 16-Year-Old Son
Police: Man Abducted At Wal-Mart Killed By Members Of White Supremacist Group
Police Chase Ends In Crash
Nude Woman Found Dead On Street
2 Fires In 2 Nights At Apartment Complex
Boy, 11, Witnesses Killing Of Father In Store
Bat Bites Man At High School
Fiery 8-Vehicle Accident Shuts Down Katy Freeway
Family Terrorized By Possible Serial Robbers
Death Of Teen Shot Wednesday Connected To Teen Death Tuesday
Passengers Will Soon Be 'Puffed' At Bush Intercontinental Airport
Houston Man Stabbed In NYC Subway
Investigators: Apartment Fire Deliberately Set
Man Shot, Killed At Mobile Home Park
Man Arrested In Connection With Sugar Land Bank Robbery

Mr. P said:
Houston has been a crap hole since 1986 IMO, it got worse I guess.

I live 35 miles north and it's coming our way. It is a shit hole, and now it's even worse with the visitors that won't leave. At least they are mostly killing each other.

On top of that, you can count on at least 2 murders a weekend involving people with Spanish names alone. I went to 2 stores and a blockbuster the other night and Spanish was the language I heard most.....and I'm nowhere close to Houston!

Of course this shouldn't be blamed on all of the Katrina refugees that are good law abiding citizens........or the Hispanic imigrants that are just hear to work their asses off for low wages......or black people who have all the right to be pissed since their ancestors were brought here in slave ships(figured I would do a preemptive strike before Mr. Conley had a chance to respond) .:teeth:

theHawk said:
Don't let it spread to San Antonio :fifty:

My Dad was stationed in San Antonio when I was a kid, I learned to play golf at Lackland's golf course. He taught officer training at Medina, flew out of Kelly in a Tbird as part of an Air Force demonstration team called the Warhawks. They flew for parades at Lackland.

Kelly had B-58s on the flight line, what a bad ass looking plane! It's burned into my brain the sight of those aircraft.

I love San Antonio, beautiful historic city! I'll do my best to keep the scum away but lock and load just in case!:thup:

sitarro said:
My Dad was stationed in San Antonio when I was a kid, I learned to play golf at Lackland's golf course. He taught officer training at Medina, flew out of Kelly in a Tbird as part of an Air Force demonstration team called the Warhawks. They flew for parades at Lackland.

Kelly had B-58s on the flight line, what a bad ass looking plane! It's burned into my brain the sight of those aircraft.

I love San Antonio, beautiful historic city! I'll do my best to keep the scum away but lock and load just in case!:thup:

I'm moving this to Gen. USA

Austin hasn't been spared either. We paid a high price when we agreed to shelter thousands of Katrina "victims" and are also a damn asylum city (insert joke here). A national crime alert has been issued for southern states to be aware that people who have had a free FEMA rent ride are torching thier apts to try to obtained further assistance as a fire victim.

dilloduck said:
Austin hasn't been spared either. We paid a high price when we agreed to shelter thousands of Katrina "victims" and are also a damn asylum city (insert joke here). A national crime alert has been issued for southern states to be aware that people who have had a free FEMA rent ride are torching thier apts to try to obtained further assistance as a fire victim.

That is amazing, there have been a lot of fires in that same part of town this year, makes sense.

sitarro said:
That is amazing, there have been a lot of fires in that same part of town this year, makes sense.

Happens at least weekly here. Everyone in the apt. complex swears that they had "stored" all thier stuff the burned out apt. and want compensation. Pathetic.

Mr.Conley said:
See this is why New Orleans needs to be rebuilt. Then all of the sludge will leave your towns and come back here. Then they will resume killing each other instead. It's harsh, but effective.

We'll be glad to send em--you put em to work building thier own town instead of trashing out ours.

Forum List

Back