One news story we will not see.

sad people are losing their jobs, but I hope it because they have to make less coffins.

How much of our economic/job growth for the last 8 years or so has been based on the wars?

That would be about par for the course. Die for America be buried in a Chinese built coffin paid for with US tax dollars.

It does seem to be the new American Way.

We've gained nothing from these wars but corpses where men once stood. What we've incurred is a massive net loss.

...and 11 million Afghan women that have a little less fear of being executed in a soccer stadium for adultery.

We've gained nothing from these wars but corpses where men once stood. What we've incurred is a massive net loss.

...and 11 million Afghan women that have a little less fear of being executed in a soccer stadium for adultery.

A little less fear, for now.
I do not expect any lasting change in either Iraq or Afganistan for all our sacrifices and sacrificing we have done there.

Where was the money spent for the Iraq war?
Weapons? who made em? More profit?

Oil went up as a result of the war, that raised the GDP of the USA.

100,000 contractors in Iraq? Who paid em?

Other war materials shipped to iraq, who made and sold them?

Of course we know that defense contractors make no profit on war materials out of a sense of patriotism ;)

I know personally that at the local military depot jobs boomed and lots more contracts were awarded.

New Topics

Forum List

Back