One More Week!!!!!!!

Jmarie

Jan 8, 2004
Iowa
Everyone,
ON MORE WEEK and than I'm out of college for good..whoo hooo...can't wait and let the partying begin..:beer: :cheers2: :alco:

You know Dan I still have to get my Death paper done too...:cof:

Jmarie, if you were a little closer, I would take you out and DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!!! head up North, and it will be done!

Originally posted by Jmarie
Everyone,
ON MORE WEEK and than I'm out of college for good..whoo hooo...can't wait and let the partying begin..:beer: :cheers2: :alco:

You know Dan I still have to get my Death paper done too...:cof:

Death by Jmarie.

Sometimes people like die and stuff. And like it makes people sad. But the person who died has moved on and may even already be back in the world in a like, a blade of grass or something, or a dog, or a pigeon, or an OCA. Or they could be in heaven. Or they could just like, not be at all anymore. They could be like, nothingness and stuff.

I hope this helps you get started!

If I had it my way I would travel the country this summer and visit everyone on here so y'all could take me out and party it up..I might make it up there don't know what could happen..:beer: Just keep your door open...I'll knock first..:cof:

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Death by Jmarie.

Sometimes people like die and stuff. And like it makes people sad. But the person who died has moved on and may even already be back in the world in a like, a blade of grass or something, or a dog, or a pigeon, or an OCA. Or they could be in heaven. Or they could just like, not be at all anymore. They could be like, nothingness and stuff.

I hope this helps you get started!

Thanks now I have a start..I will keep that in mind..:cof:

Originally posted by Jmarie
Thanks now I have a start..I will keep that in mind..:cof:

LOL, here's a start:

Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.
Bertolt Brecht (1898 - 1956), The Mother, 1932

Ah, in whatever form, death is inevitable....

I've always found vampire movies and other ghoulish fare to have a lot to say about life and death.

"Interview with a vampire" kicks ass. Tom cruise chose brad pitt for immortality, BECAUSE he was ready to die. Think about that.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I've always found vampire movies and other ghoulish fare to have a lot to say about life and death.

"Interview with a vampire" kicks ass. Tom cruise chose brad pitt for immortality, BECAUSE he was ready to die. Think about that.

I like that. Yeah, I like that alot.

Originally posted by Kathianne
I like that. Yeah, I like that alot.

And after he died and was "reborn" and looked at the world his "new vampire eyes". They really made that scene seem like an acid trip.

Ego death sets us free, and unclouds the mind.

Originally posted by janeeng
Jmarie, if you were a little closer, I would take you out and DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!!! head up North, and it will be done!

We have become quite the Party whore now havent we??? :p:

Forum List

Back