One More Try

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Somebody explain again why Reid and Biden who said almost the exact same thing were treated differently?? both white, both democrats.. for one there is love and devotion for the other the race baiters went nuts.. why?

you have to do more work....

List both quotes and we will talk

do your homework,, I have posted both quotes already today.. I don't play by the rules liberals set forth. You don't want to talk? I'm probably better off for it..

The funny thing is the race baiters both times have been the republicans.

Somebody explain again why Reid and Biden who said almost the exact same thing were treated differently?? both white, both democrats.. for one there is love and devotion for the other the race baiters went nuts.. why?
The entire Democrat Spin machine is in motion. I've heard nothing today but excuses for something that others have been crucified for.

Your examples are correctly noted...but remember this? From the Head rascist himself (Under the tootlege of the Wrong Reverend Wright)>?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdLX3aRNaNk[/ame]

And lest we forget the Hildebeast and her remarks?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDHbHcOV1N4[/ame]

But they circled the wagons then too.

It's bullshit. The Democrats play this shit well, and show themselves to be exactly what the Hell they feign outrage over. Moral compass? That was lost shortly after the Civil War. (Just ask the Founders of the KKK)? That was a Democrat creation too.

Last edited:

I'm assuming Biden gets the love and devotion, I guess It's harder to replace a Vice President.
I was going to say we expect Biden to say allot of goofy things but looking back, so does Reid.
Biden , even though he's a tad goofy he seems to have a good heart and is earnest.

Reid in my opinion has zero redeeming qualities and especially lacks sense of humor.

I'm assuming Biden gets the love and devotion, I guess It's harder to replace a Vice President.
I was going to say we expect Biden to say allot of goofy things but looking back, so does Reid.
Biden , even though he's a tad goofy he seems to have a good heart and is earnest.

Reid in my opinion has zero redeeming qualities and especially lacks sense of humor.

no Biden got his ass kicked. Reid gets the love and devotion.. and Michael Stelle who is black and offended gets scoffed at.. it's all vewy puzzling. :cuckoo:

The funny thing is the race baiters both times have been the republicans.
I Vortex, registered Democrat, want the USMB Negroes to serve me coffee just as my leader Bill Clinton demands.
And I want the USMB wimmen to serve me alcohol.
I am also looking for massages with happy endings. I am a big tipper too. ;)

no Biden got his ass kicked. Reid gets the love and devotion.. and Michael Stelle who is black and offended gets scoffed at.. it's all vewy puzzling. :cuckoo:

I think you only see what you want to see

I think you only see what you want to see

not giving a shit what yew think! ducky.

Reid gets love and devotion? I see the wagons circling but love, no way. Devoted because he's a Democrat, that's all.

Considering the Hill-Billy days there's allot of trained wooden head puppets out there.

Reid gets love and devotion? I see the wagons circling but love, no way. Devoted because he's a Democrat, that's all.

Considering the Hill-Billy days there's allot of trained wooden head puppets out there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: are you watching MSNBC,, they are falling all over themselves kissing ass.

do your homework,, I have posted both quotes already today.. I don't play by the rules liberals set forth. You don't want to talk? I'm probably better off for it..

I don't accept homework assignments from those to lazy to make a lucid post

fair enough,, maybe I'll see you in another thread someday.. funny tho,, funny as all get out,, everyone else seems to know right where I"ma coming from..

:lol::lol::lol::lol: are you watching MSNBC,, they are falling all over themselves kissing ass.

No.. TV yet today.. Maybe after Obama... a fresh behind is a welcome stranger..:lol:

They will probably feel guilty, cheating on Obama's Butt, so will kiss it, all the more lovingly (if possible) in the near future... sad, yet laughable really...

Forum List

Back