One More Time....When Was America Great And When Did It Stop?

you probably as my guess don't even want to build the WALL eh Slade ??
I’ve always supported border security, whatever is needed. I don’t like how Trump branded this “wall” campaign. Too much hate and division surrounding it, so no I don’t support Validating that spirit. I do support border security as deemed necessary by DHS

Why wouldn’t you appreciate Trump “branding” illegal aliens as the criminals they are? Aren’t we suppose to divide from and hate people trying to steal from us?
Remember when a President would vow to protect citizens from foreigners and EVERYONE would cheer?
Back when America was American?

I’ve always supported border security, whatever is needed. I don’t like how Trump branded this “wall” campaign. Too much hate and division surrounding it, so no I don’t support Validating that spirit. I do support border security as deemed necessary by DHS

Why wouldn’t you appreciate Trump “branding” illegal aliens as the criminals they are? Aren’t we suppose to divide from and hate people trying to steal from us?
Remember when a President would vow to protect citizens from foreigners and EVERYONE would cheer?
Because many of them are poor and desperate and seeking a better life for their families. Many come here and work hard providing valuable services and aren’t welfare leaches or thrives or violent criminals . So I have compassion for those who fit that description and don’t think it necessary to degrade them further.

I’m not making excuses for their violation of our law but I don’t believe in kicking people like that when they are down.

well , you are far different than me as i don't trust any Gov person or agency at all and forever Slade .

and feck the INVADERS no matter if they are Up or Down . They only hurt American kids that will be forced to SHARE with the invader kids Slade .

and feck the INVADERS no matter if they are Up or Down . They only hurt American kids that will be forced to SHARE with the invader kids Slade .
That’s your opinion. I’d never say that about children

SO what , you think that means something Slade ??
Yeah it means we both think very differently about the issue. Not sure if there is more to say. You do whatever you think is right and I’ll do the same. We are very different people, that’s obvious

To much hate?

So you are now down playing death/murder now?

This little girl will never take a breath again, see another sunset, make a snow angel, give birth, love, dance, sing...all thanks to an illegal.

1025-newspath-sanfrantrial-1427335-640x360.jpg

Because many of them are poor and desperate and seeking a better life for their families. Many come here and work hard providing valuable services and aren’t welfare leaches or thrives or violent criminals . So I have compassion for those who fit that description and don’t think it necessary to degrade them further.

I’m not making excuses for their violation of our law but I don’t believe in kicking people like that when they are down.

We give them aid, let them fight for their own country

Eric Holder goes on MAGA attack: 'Exactly when did you think America was great?'

When did America stop being great to where we have to make it "great again"?? I have never got an answer to that question from a Trumper without them first clutching their pearls and falling on their fainting couch in faux outrage. It's a very simple question, if you feel America was great, then you must be able to point to that time period when it was great -- you must also be able to point to the time period when it stopped... Did it stop in the 2008?, was it in the 90's? -- did it stop in the 80's? 1960's?, the 50's? the roaring 20's? when?

From the article: "...Obama-era attorney general Eric Holder posed the question to MAGA-chanting Trump supporters: "Exactly when did you think America was great? -- .....the Democrats took shots at America's past as part of an effort to criticize President Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan."

How is simply asking the question, when was America great? -- how is that "taking shots at America's past -- but claiming America isn't great now isn't taking shots at America's present? What is so wrong with accepting that America was already great and the whole purpose and intent of this country is to always strive to be greater -- Trump could have easily said "Make America Greater"

However, something tells me it wouldn't have the same appeal as "MAGA" -- maybe because the people he was trying to appeal to don't believe in the concept of making America greater for everyone -- they believe in the concept of "RETURNING AMERICA BACK" to something that was only seen as great for a select few of Americans and if it wasn't so great for other Americans, so what, they aren't real Americans anyway -- but if this isn't the case -- then you should be able to tell us.....when was America great to where it needs to be made great again?
Eric Holder goes on MAGA attack: 'Exactly when did you think America was great?'

When did America stop being great to where we have to make it "great again"?? I have never got an answer to that question from a Trumper without them first clutching their pearls and falling on their fainting couch in faux outrage. It's a very simple question, if you feel America was great, then you must be able to point to that time period when it was great -- you must also be able to point to the time period when it stopped... Did it stop in the 2008?, was it in the 90's? -- did it stop in the 80's? 1960's?, the 50's? the roaring 20's? when?

From the article: "...Obama-era attorney general Eric Holder posed the question to MAGA-chanting Trump supporters: "Exactly when did you think America was great? -- .....the Democrats took shots at America's past as part of an effort to criticize President Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan."

How is simply asking the question, when was America great? -- how is that "taking shots at America's past -- but claiming America isn't great now isn't taking shots at America's present? What is so wrong with accepting that America was already great and the whole purpose and intent of this country is to always strive to be greater -- Trump could have easily said "Make America Greater"

However, something tells me it wouldn't have the same appeal as "MAGA" -- maybe because the people he was trying to appeal to don't believe in the concept of making America greater for everyone -- they believe in the concept of "RETURNING AMERICA BACK" to something that was only seen as great for a select few of Americans and if it wasn't so great for other Americans, so what, they aren't real Americans anyway -- but if this isn't the case -- then you should be able to tell us.....when was America great to where it needs to be made great again?

Eric "THE RED" Holder...this guy...

3b7e7-eric2bholder2bjr-2b-2bblame2bwhitey2c2beta2c2bexpose2bthem2ball.jpg

To much hate?

So you are now down playing death/murder now?

This little girl will never take a breath again, see another sunset, make a snow angel, give birth, love, dance, sing...all thanks to an illegal.

View attachment 262330
How in the world do you think I’m down playing death and murder? Because I’m not labeling all illegal immigrants as murders? That’s idiotlogic

Forum List

Back