One more time from Dianne Feinstein

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
For those people who keep saying no one is coming for your guns, I think you need to hear Dianne Feinstein say it one more time.

“I’m going to introduce in the Senate and the same bill will be introduced in the House, a bill to ban assault weapons. It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession. Not retroactively but prospectively. And it will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets. So there will be a bill. We’ve been working on it now for a year,”

To ban the possession of would mean what?

[ame=http://youtu.be/BUPa5UW0oBM]Dianne Feinstein To Introduce Assault Weapons Ban On First Day Of Congress - YouTube[/ame]

For those people who keep saying no one is coming for your guns, I think you need to hear Dianne Feinstein say it one more time.

“I’m going to introduce in the Senate and the same bill will be introduced in the House, a bill to ban assault weapons. It will ban the sale, the transfer, the importation and the possession. Not retroactively but prospectively. And it will ban the same for big clips, drums or strips of more than 10 bullets. So there will be a bill. We’ve been working on it now for a year,”

[ame=http://youtu.be/BUPa5UW0oBM]Dianne Feinstein To Introduce Assault Weapons Ban On First Day Of Congress - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't realize this was going to be a hard question to answer

Fienstein was elected on a gun control platform

Been that way since she saw Mayor Mosconi and Harvey Milk assassinated

Rampant gun violence will do that to you

I didn't realize this was going to be a hard question to answer

apparently her bill wouldn't ban the possession retroactively. I supposed we can all feel relieved about that. Otherwise the feds would have to lock up anyone who ever purchased an "assault rifle."

Presumably, David Gregory can still brandish one on television.

Fienstein was elected on a gun control platform

Been that way since she saw Mayor Mosconi and Harvey Milk assassinated

Rampant gun violence will do that to you

How long ago was that, 20 years?

Haven't Obama and his drones said over and over again that no one has any intention of taking our guns?

stop misinterpreting and misrepresenting a what she is actually saying :eusa_clap: you're starting to look like a bigger idiot than you normally do :lol:

Do you understand the difference between ownership and possession?

Idiot.
You're a moron, if I am a owner of a firearm it's in my possession, even if I have it locked in a safe.

Possession refers to the exercise of dominion over property, holding or having property in one’s power. It is the right under which a person can exercise control over something to the exclusion of all others. It is a continuing exercise of a claim to the exclusive use of a material object. In Civil law, possession refers to detention or use of a physical thing with the intent to hold it as one’s own. Possession means holding property in one’s power or the exercise of dominion over property. By having possession one exercises control over something to the exclusion of all others.

In law, possession is the control a person intentionally exercises toward a thing. In all cases, to possess something, a person must have an intention to possess it. A person may be in possession of some property (although possession does not always imply ownership). Like ownership, the possession of things is commonly regulated by states under property law.

Legal Definitions: Ownership versus Possession, Conservatorship, Bailment, Intent, Violent Crimes and Gun Laws « The Just Call Me Charley Blog

stop misinterpreting and misrepresenting a what she is actually saying :eusa_clap: you're starting to look like a bigger idiot than you normally do :lol:

I know the legal definition of possession, apparently you don't.

:cuckoo:

This is more of a conspiracy thread. Seriously, what is a conspiracy if this isn't?

They're coming to take away your bullets and your guns?

:lol:

I think this thread belongs elsewhere too. Why don't you tell us what calling people morons has to do with politics?

I don't give a fuck if they'er in a church if they say something only a moron would say then they are a moron and should be told. Got it Moron?

Only a moron would say the government is coming to take away your ammo and guns

If Feinstein get's her assault weapons ban passed and banning the possession of assault weapons what else would it mean?

:cuckoo:

This is more of a conspiracy thread. Seriously, what is a conspiracy if this isn't?

They're coming to take away your bullets and your guns?

:lol:

She said this you god damn moron

This isn't a conspiracy but you having a brain is.

Last edited:

XXXXXXX

If the shit hit's the fan you won't get a chance. because members of the house and senate and selected members of their will have a safe place to hide.

Forum List

Back