One more reason why republicans will lose big in 2014

Plus with house leader Reid sitting on some 350+ bills, things got done exactly they way he wanted.

Well, that's true. Harry Reid won't be saving Boenher from his own caucus. he's going to have to be a grownup and tell them ObamaCare isn't getting repealled.
Are you faking insanity? Was the loss that devastating for you?

Given how much the GOP is backpeddling from the Crazy, it seems like you 'won' a victory by hiding who you really are or abandoning it.

Here's a big hint. No one is talking about repealling ObamaCare anymore.

They'll just start calling it the ACA, and try to pretend Obama had nothing to do with it.
:disagree:

“The American people have made it clear they’re not for Obamacare. Ask all those Democrats who lost their elections on Tuesday night,” Boehner said Thursday afternoon in a press conference. “The House, I am sure, will move next year to repeal Obamacare because it should be repealed and it should be replaced with common sense reforms that respect the doctor-patient relationship. Now, whether that can pass the Senate, I don’t know.”

Or that he didn't direct military action based on polls.

That method failed when Clinton did it.

Really? Clinton defeated the Serbs in Bosnia and Kosovo without the loss of a single American life.

Bush handed Iraq over to Al Qaeda and the IRanians.

Maybe he should have listened to polls.

Clinton defeated the Serbs?
Was that Hillary with her landing "under enemy fire?"

Too funny.
My son was there that day.

Slick Willie had him there WITH NO AMMO.

Think maybe he was trying to chuck the old bag?

Or maybe he actually won his goals.

Let's review.

The Serbs were defeated in Bosnia. They were defeated in Kosovo. They had to give up Montenegro. Milosevic got shipped off to the Hague for trial.

Not one American died in combat.

Is that the only military action Clinton initiated? I think you're cherrypicking.

“The American people have made it clear they’re not for Obamacare. Ask all those Democrats who lost their elections on Tuesday night,” Boehner said Thursday afternoon in a press conference. “The House, I am sure, will move next year to repeal Obamacare because it should be repealed and it should be replaced with common sense reforms that respect the doctor-patient relationship. Now, whether that can pass the Senate, I don’t know.”

Boenher can say that all day, but the ONLY referendum we had on ObamaCare nationally was the one where President Obama got 66 million votes in 2012.

Tuesday just proved that Slackjaws in Iowa like a lady who castrates pigs better than a guy who sues his neighbors over pet chickens.

Plus with house leader Reid sitting on some 350+ bills, things got done exactly they way he wanted.

Well, that's true. Harry Reid won't be saving Boenher from his own caucus. he's going to have to be a grownup and tell them ObamaCare isn't getting repealled.

Given how much the GOP is backpeddling from the Crazy, it seems like you 'won' a victory by hiding who you really are or abandoning it.

They'll just start calling it the ACA, and try to pretend Obama had nothing to do with it.

More of the same. Republicans know Obama is still President.....he's not going to sign any bill repealing Obamacare, and it's time for them to wake up and realize that Obamacare is not a failure and American people have not made it clear they're not for Obamacare....Republicans are not for Obamacare because they are not interested in providing affordable health care to anyone. The majority of Republicans who can afford to pay the high premiums the insurance companies were used to charging are fine with the way it used to be, and the poor Republicans who can now get insurance don't know any better....they just go along lock-step.

Our View Affordable Care Act - Good news for Obamacare

and it's time for them to wake up and realize that Obamacare is not a failure and American people have not made it clear they're not for Obamacare.
Wrong. And have you checked your premiums for next year. It will get worse when people find out, the insurance companies were on orders to not release the info until after the election so you can check up on it now.

Obamacare hits a new low in popularity. It may not matter all that much. - The Washington Post
The Kaiser Family Foundation tracking poll, which has been keeping constant tabs on public sentiment on the Affordable Care Act for nearly four years, shows 53 percent of Americans now have an unfavorable impression of the law. That's the highest on record and an increase of eight percentage points in one month.

More of the same. Republicans know Obama is still President.....he's not going to sign any bill repealing Obamacare, and it's time for them to wake up and realize that Obamacare is not a failure and American people have not made it clear they're not for Obamacare....Republicans are not for Obamacare because they are not interested in providing affordable health care to anyone. The majority of Republicans who can afford to pay the high premiums the insurance companies were used to charging are fine with the way it used to be, and the poor Republicans who can now get insurance don't know any better....they just go along lock-step.

big deal he's JUST a President NOT OUR DICTATOR
he doesn't have the house or senate now to bow to him so he can sit down and shut up... as the rest of you can too

Denial is not very becoming,all of the current policys and actions were clearly rejected,CLEARLY Obama care included.Saying other wise well never make it so.

Denial is not very becoming,all of the current policys and actions were clearly rejected,CLEARLY Obama care included.Saying other wise well never make it so.

Yeah, sure, that's why Obama won big in 2012 running for Obamacare. You're right, denial is not very becoming, you all need to think outside the Faux News box.

big deal he's JUST a President NOT OUR DICTATOR
he doesn't have the house or senate now to bow to him so he can sit down and shut up... as the rest of you can too

Stephanie, we know you live in a bubble.....but please link me up where I can see that the House bowed to him just once since 2008. And, he doesn't have to shut up.....much to your dismay, he is the President.....will be for 2 more years in spite of Republican opposition and attempts to impeach him, and he has more power than the House and Senate by a stroke of his pen.....so maybe it's time for you all to shut up.

Yeah, sure, that's why Obama won big in 2012 running for Obamacare. You're right, denial is not very becoming, you all need to think outside the Faux News box.

He won because they lied about what was in O care. Once it became clear that O care screws the average American, and big. They were no longer as supportive as you hoped they would be. Thus the drubbing the Dems took last week.

He won because they lied about what was in O care. Once it became clear that O care screws the average American, and big. They were no longer as supportive as you hoped they would be. Thus the drubbing the Dems took last week.
Except none of your boys ran on ObamaCare.
Jesus, you're quick. No Republican voted for it and it hurt them...how?

Forum List

Back