One more reason why republicans will lose big in 2014

Republicans will lose big in 2014 because.....

“Healthcare.gov is fixable. Period. If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

ok then, if I found and posted ONE article that say's Obambam is really gay, you are going to just buy that and believe it right?

post a bloomingidiot article and that makes it automatically the truth, well we can scour the Internet to find article saying different and his administation has been soft on deportations....but you fall for him being superman hero or something..you're an Obama sheep...
First of all your comment about Obama being "gay" is deflection.
Second, if you had followed the link given you would have found numerous articles all saying the same thing.
Yet you refuse to accept facts that are presented to you because you have already made up your mind and you will be damned if you are going to change it. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU BELIEVE AND DO NOT WANT TO BE BOTHERED WITH FACTS OR THE TRUTH.

Here's a simple question:

If he is deporting so many people at a staggering pace, why is he giving so many of them amnesty?

(P.S. Knock it off with the bold type. You sound... angry.)
First of all, stephanie claimed that Obama was not deporting record nmbers of aliens. I pointed out that she was wrong and I provided a link to prove what I was saying. Had she followed the link she would have seen she was wrong. However, being rather stupid and lazy she did not check her facts before she made a fool of herself.
Second, feel free to check the facts at the link I provided. As for your question, I do not know the answer however, according to the link Obama is deporting more aliens than any other president in history.
And finally, I am not posting in bold. My moniter gives me very small font which makes this board difficult to read. I post in larger font to make it easier for me to post. Now, if I were posting in bold it would look like this: This is bold. I am not angry and I will continue as I have in the past. If you have a way of me making my font more readable feel free to post it.

Last edited:
First of all, stephanie claimed that Obama was not deporting record nmbers of aliens. I pointed out that she was wrong and I provided a link to prove what I was saying. Had she followed the link she would have seen she was wrong. However, being rather stupid and lazy she did not check her facts before she made a fool of herself.

Before 2009, deportations were defined as illegal aliens who got passed the border patrol. It did not include illegal aliens who were caught crossing the border and then returned. It only included those who successfully got passed the border patrol and made it into the country. Obama has inflated the numbers by including illegal aliens in the deportation category who were previously classified as "returns". This is more smoke and mirrors.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...t-deportation-numbers-tell-differen/?page=all

Last edited:
To my knowledge no serious Republican has called for deportation though I would point out to you entering the country illegally is a crime and thus by law deportation is a possibility I would also point out there are a great many Hispanics who have come to the country through the legal process and might not be inclined to vote for the candidate who is willing to give those who have not a perceived free pass. Marco Rubio has a very good plan he has put forward to give illegals a pathway to citizenship so far I have not seen one from the President or the Democrats so the equally important question that needs to be asked is President Obama and the Democrats truly prepared to work with Rubio and the Republicans? So we will see if the President is truly serious on this issue or does he just want to make a pretense of actually working on it but really do nothing so he can use it as a wedge issue in 2014.
You could be right. Hispanics who came to this country legally may feel resentment about those who came here illegally. But remember, many of those here illegally have been here for some time. Some have had children that have gone through the school system and college. They have roots in the community.

So do you feel if a fugitive is on the run for a crime, then during the time he has been in hiding he has a family, that this individual should be pardoned for the sake of the kids that have already established themselves in this country? We wouldn't want to see him pulled away and the family broken apart for the sake of committing a crime, now would we?

And that fugitive picks our crops and mows our lawns. That fugitive makes big money for American business who pay no benefits. That fugitive is paying no taxes.
Why don't we just stop the charade and admit that Mexicans coming here helps our economy and helps the immigrant. Give him guest status and let him work on the books. Let him raise a family and stop hiding.

If after ten years he has been a productive worker......make him a citizen

After the republicans got thrashed in the last election they set up a commission to evaluate why they lost and how to avoid losing in the future. The prime finding of the commission was that the demographics of America were changing (no surprise there) and that if the republicans wanted to remain relevant they needed to change also. The recommendation was that the republican party needs to actively work toward bringing Hispanics into the party.
They have a perfect chance to do that now but I fully expect that the republican party will once again shoot themselves in the foot. What the republicans need to do is to come out with a broad immigration plan that offers a way for Hispanics to become American citizens. But THAT is exactly what President Obama is preparing to do. This places the republicans in a bind. Should they strongly support a sweeping immigration plan (similar to what Obama is offering) OR should they dig in their heels and refuse to accept any plan Obama offers just as they have done throughout the last five years.
I am betting that the republicans will dig in their heels and refuse to offer a plan similar to Obama's. In other words, they will once again play the obstruction card and in the process slap the people who could help them win elections in the face. And then, after losing the Hispanic vote by a wide margin in 2014, they will once again scratch their heads and ask "Why did we lose? I don't understand."

Doubtful. 2014 should be very good for the GOP.

You could be right. Hispanics who came to this country legally may feel resentment about those who came here illegally. But remember, many of those here illegally have been here for some time. Some have had children that have gone through the school system and college. They have roots in the community.

So do you feel if a fugitive is on the run for a crime, then during the time he has been in hiding he has a family, that this individual should be pardoned for the sake of the kids that have already established themselves in this country? We wouldn't want to see him pulled away and the family broken apart for the sake of committing a crime, now would we?

And that fugitive picks our crops and mows our lawns. That fugitive makes big money for American business who pay no benefits. That fugitive is paying no taxes.
Why don't we just stop the charade and admit that Mexicans coming here helps our economy and helps the immigrant. Give him guest status and let him work on the books. Let him raise a family and stop hiding.

If after ten years he has been a productive worker......make him a citizen

I wasn't speaking about the fugitive being a Hispanic who committed a crime by crossing the border into the United States. However, seeing that you interpreted as such, brings up a valid point. Why is breaking the law and hiding within the country starting a family is ok, however an Anerican citizen who has been on the run for years (living HIS life as a family man) we don't look twice at taking him from his family to face justice for what they committed years ago? We make excuses for what we are willing to allow and look the other way. Justice should be blind, regardless of the law broken you still have to face the fact you had broken the law.

Last edited:
So ask yourself. Do we do what is right for the country? Do we persuade people to do good regardless of the Demographics? Do we trust that our brethren will do the right thing?

Is trying to keep millions from being able to afford healthcare "the right thing?"

Is lying about Obamacare in order to persuade those who believe anything the GOP tells them
"the right thing?"

You mean like the commies reneged on border security with Reagan? We can actually learn from history here and not make the same mistakes again. Security will be first with the house all else is dead until that is accomplished.

As long as people in the GOP consider Democrats to be 'Communists,' their party will never get anywhere. It's so totally foolish and ignorant to hold such a point of view. :cuckoo:

You need to do your research, there is a shared anti-corporate "share the wealth" ideology among those who are supportive of communism in the United States ... with those of the liberal Democrat party.

I have written before that the people's movement that is now emerging doesn't yet possess the transformative power of the movement of the 1930s. That movement set in motion an era of broad, deep-going, democratic, anti-corporate restructuring of our political and economic institutions - and also changed the thinking of tens of milliions.

But what today's movement does possess is the potential to develop in that direction. All of which begs the question:

How do we accelerate this transition from a movement with transformative potential to a movement with transformative power and capacity?

.... It should also be an energetic part of the struggle to give the Republican Party a licking in next year's congressional elections. Defeating right-wing extremist candidates is the key link in moving the whole chain of struggle forward. It will take an expansive coalition of voters, including independents, centrists and even some moderate Republicans.

- Sam Webb cpusa

Ingredients for a movement that can transform our country » peoplesworld

Sam Webb » cpusa

And the Demwits could lift a quote from Hitler that "proves" that GOPers are all Nazis. Guilt-by-Association is a game for the brain-dead. Lowering yourself to play it discredits any rational point you might try to make. But why try when you are only preaching to the choir, thrashing your opponents just to get applauded by your cult of the Living Braindead?

The sad fact is this reactionaryism and fear of change and diversity is not necessarily republican; there are many republicans who, like democrats, embrace diversity and look forward to change.

The problem for the GOP concerns the racist, fearful elements that have hijacked a once viable party and turned it into an institution of ignorance and hate.

Can you provide me a link of Republicans in Congress specifically using racial slurs to describe Hispanics with regard to immigration reform?

Didn't they invent the Flick-a-**** disposable lighter?

Blackhawk posted:
Every noticed how the people who love predicting the future are wrong a lot?

Ron sez:
Blackhawk, my OP was not a prediction as much as a stating of a series of facts and the logical conclusion they point to.
Answer me this; Suppose you are a naturalized Hispanic American and you have several illegal Hispanics who are either related to you or close friends. Suppose also you watch the gop close the door on your family and friends. Would you vote for a candidate who wants your family and friends deported OR would you vote for a party that wants to give your family and friends a path to becoming legal Americans? Seriously, who would you vote for?
Here is another way to look at it. For me to be wrong would require the gop to work with President Obama to provide a path for illegals to become legals. DO YOU REALLY THINK THE GOP IS PREPARED TO WORK WITH OBAMA?

To my knowledge no serious Republican has called for deportation though I would point out to you entering the country illegally is a crime and thus by law deportation is a possibility I would also point out there are a great many Hispanics who have come to the country through the legal process and might not be inclined to vote for the candidate who is willing to give those who have not a perceived free pass. Marco Rubio has a very good plan he has put forward to give illegals a pathway to citizenship so far I have not seen one from the President or the Democrats so the equally important question that needs to be asked is President Obama and the Democrats truly prepared to work with Rubio and the Republicans? So we will see if the President is truly serious on this issue or does he just want to make a pretense of actually working on it but really do nothing so he can use it as a wedge issue in 2014.
You could be right. Hispanics who came to this country They have roots in the community.

So do weeds.

It is the open hatred of Hispanics by the right. The scapegoating, calling them freeloaders and mooches that will doom Republicans

When are you guys going to learn to play nice?
We play fairly, rightwinger, and you know it, too. We recollect days of the Roughriders, the Alamo, and Goliad. The forces behind LaRaza have an anti-American agenda. They area the ones who aren't playing nice. They want our property. You seem to have no problem with that. When are you going to learn to play nice. hm?

It is the open hatred of Hispanics by the right. The scapegoating, calling them freeloaders and mooches that will doom Republicans

We play fairly, rightwinger, and you know it, too. We recollect days of the Roughriders, the Alamo, and Goliad. The forces behind LaRaza have an anti-American agenda. They area the ones who aren't playing nice. They want our property. You seem to have no problem with that. When are you going to learn to play nice. hm?

Actually, you don't

There is an element of your party that is full of hate. They hate blacks, they hate gays and they hate Hispanics

Don't think for a minute that minorities don't recognize that your party tolerates the haters. They hear it on rightwing media, they hear the TeaTards, They see the legislation coming out of Republicans

Until party leaders start to deal with he haters, you will continue to draw single digits on election day

Actually, you don't

There is an element of your party that is full of hate. They hate blacks, they hate gays and they hate Hispanics

Don't think for a minute that minorities don't recognize that your party tolerates the haters. They hear it on rightwing media, they hear the TeaTards, They see the legislation coming out of Republicans

Until party leaders start to deal with he haters, you will continue to draw single digits on election day

and your party hates the religious, gun owners, middle class, small business owners

Actually, you don't

You have hate for lawlessness confused with ethnic hatred, Rightwinger. And your party is using language barriers with immigrants to brainwash them into prejudice against conservatives.

You're also moving the nation into an oligarchy that serves itself first.

Actually, you don't

Yep, just keep repeating the lie, Hitler would be proud of your propaganda skills. How about giving us some names of people in a position to make policy instead of generalizations, or is this the best ya got.

Actually, you don't

You have hate for lawlessness confused with ethnic hatred, Rightwinger. And your party is using language barriers with immigrants to brainwash them into prejudice against conservatives.

Becki, look

You read this board everyday and you can't ignore the hate coming from a certain element of your party. You can keep your head in the sand. Blame Democrats for doing the same thing.......but it is there
Minorities read these boards, they hear what talk radio says about them. You think they don't hold it against Republicans?
Republicans are getting killed in the voting booth. You can blame the liberal media and free stuff
But until Republicans can clean up their act, they will pay a political price

After the republicans got thrashed in the last election they set up a commission to evaluate why they lost and how to avoid losing in the future. The prime finding of the commission was that the demographics of America were changing (no surprise there) and that if the republicans wanted to remain relevant they needed to change also. The recommendation was that the republican party needs to actively work toward bringing Hispanics into the party.
They have a perfect chance to do that now but I fully expect that the republican party will once again shoot themselves in the foot. What the republicans need to do is to come out with a broad immigration plan that offers a way for Hispanics to become American citizens. But THAT is exactly what President Obama is preparing to do. This places the republicans in a bind. Should they strongly support a sweeping immigration plan (similar to what Obama is offering) OR should they dig in their heels and refuse to accept any plan Obama offers just as they have done throughout the last five years.
I am betting that the republicans will dig in their heels and refuse to offer a plan similar to Obama's. In other words, they will once again play the obstruction card and in the process slap the people who could help them win elections in the face. And then, after losing the Hispanic vote by a wide margin in 2014, they will once again scratch their heads and ask "Why did we lose? I don't understand."

the democrats already gave 2014 away with their attack on the 2nd amendment. they are going to lose in places they had strong holds because of that one

Actually, you don't

Becki, look

You read this board everyday and you can't ignore the hate coming from a certain element of your party. You can keep your head in the sand. Blame Democrats for doing the same thing.......but it is there
Minorities read these boards, they hear what talk radio says about them. You think they don't hold it against Republicans?
Republicans are getting killed in the voting booth. You can blame the liberal media and free stuff

What alternate universe do you live in? The real power for the Republicans is on the state level, and there they are dominating Democrats....Republicans control the governor's mansion in 30 of 50 states, and control both legislative chambers in 26 states. That's punishment? Please, punish the GOP more!! :lol:

Becki, look

What alternate universe do you live in? The real power for the Republicans is on the state level, and there they are dominating Democrats....Republicans control the governor's mansion in 30 of 50 states, and control both legislative chambers in 26 states. That's punishment? Please, punish the GOP more!! :lol:

lol, that was rightwhiners wet dreams he just posted
he is full of so much BS, lies and spreading hate...

What the republicans need to do is to come out with a broad immigration plan that offers a way for Hispanics to become American citizens. But THAT is exactly what President Obama is preparing to do.

Translation: The GOP needs to get on their knees and give the nice Brown people blowjobs just like Odumbo and the Dumbocratic Party is doing now.

Uh...Mr. President? Yeah...you got some gooey white stuff on your lips there. Better wipe that off. And Mr. Reid? You do too, sir.

Forum List

Back