One More Reason To Vote For Trump

Well, i'm voting for Trump then!

Funny story about the 2012 presidential election. This elderly female supervisor (late 70's) was lamenting on how people should not vote for Obama. She said that he wanted to have the people over 75 years old put to sleep as they were no longer any value to society. She harped on that for a while. Well the big day rolls around and Obama is elected. Next day she's asking everybody who they voted for, and I said I voted for Obama. She said why? And I replied, "So he'd put your sorry ass to sleep!" LMAO! She was pissed. And she deserves it. She is a worthless hateful old bitch.

Well, i'm voting for Trump then!

Funny story about the 2012 presidential election. This elderly female supervisor (late 70's) was lamenting on how people should not vote for Obama. She said that he wanted to have the people over 75 years old put to sleep as they were no longer any value to society. She harped on that for a while. Well the big day rolls around and Obama is elected. Next day she's asking everybody who they voted for, and I said I voted for Obama. She said why? And I replied, "So he'd put your sorry ass to sleep!" LMAO! She was pissed. And she deserves it. She is a worthless hateful old bitch.

That's the best story I've ever heard.

But if the Alinskyite or the commie wins she's fine with that.

Don't hold your breath anyone. Trump will triumph and Whoopi's gigantic ass will still reside in evil America.

Forum List

Back