One More Reason To Hate Chuck Schumer

Well......NASA isn't private.....it is public. It is government. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration of The United States Government.

Obama is the peckerwood who decided not to fund it, not the wingnut teabagging extremists you mentioned.

Congress, including the TP right, went along with it, Mud. Calm down.

I'm calm....and winning this..... Congress was in the hands of Democrats when Obama cut funding. So fuck off.....
"peckerwood" and "fuck off"? :lol: Sure, mud. But, no, your not. Have you checked the GOP figures on those votes? Didn't think so.

Congress, including the TP right, went along with it, Mud. Calm down.

I'm calm....and winning this..... Congress was in the hands of Democrats when Obama cut funding. So fuck off.....
"peckerwood" and "fuck off"? :lol: Sure, mud. But, no, your not. Have you checked the GOP figures on those votes? Didn't think so.

Doesn't matter. The fact is Obama cut the funding. Congress agreed. Doesn't matter if a few Repugs went along with it.

None of this has anything to do with wingnut teabaggers extremists living in Houston.

Doesn't matter. The fact is Obama cut the funding. Congress agreed. Doesn't matter if a few Repugs went along with it.

None of this has anything to do with wingnut teabaggers extremists living in Houston.

There may be 15 or 20 of them there, not important. I agree the city should have the real thing, but it is a Dem city, so it can suck it up.

There may be 15 or 20 of them there, not important. I agree the city should have the real thing, but it is a Dem city, so it can suck it up.

Yup.....suck it up......there's a lot of that going on under Obama.

At least in Houston.....thanks to Obama and company. 7000 jobs lost at NASA and 7000 others because Obama cancelled the Constellation program....the next moon mission....in favor of looking at asteroids.......another mission we seem to have forgotten about.

Houston was snubbed. And Chuck Schumer told them to go fuck themselves.

Last edited:
Naw, Chuck told you and those like you to fuck themselves.

I don't have to worry. Texas is Romney's, and that is what counts to me.

The problem will be when the Hispanic centrists and lefties move it Dem in 2020. Check the numbers.

The problem will be when the Hispanic centrists and lefties move it Dem in 2020. Check the numbers.

Chuck didn't tell me to go fuck myself anymore than he told you and those like you.

Chuck told Houston to go fuck themselves. I've seen the vid several times. He didn't mention me or you. He mentioned Houston or the people of Houston 6 times in about a minute in the video.....so I can assume he's not talking to me.

Last edited:
Why don't you tell us smart guy.

I have no idea. I'm just wondering if, when NASA came looking for funding to keep their employees from being laid off, if the wingnut teabagging extremists told them to fuck off.

Well......NASA isn't private.....it is public. It is government. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration of The United States Government.

Obama is the peckerwood who decided not to fund it, not the wingnut teabagging extremists you mentioned.
Who controls funding, Mudwhistle: the POTUS or the House?

I have no idea. I'm just wondering if, when NASA came looking for funding to keep their employees from being laid off, if the wingnut teabagging extremists told them to fuck off.

Don't confuse him with facts.

Before you go totally bonkers over rejoicing that the demography of the United States in general and Houston, in particular, is changing to "Hispanic" majority, take a close look at "Hispanic" countries like Cuba, Venezuela, Mexico, Hell, all of South America, and tell me honestly that you would rather live there.

Actually, you can see what "Hispanic" majority means in the once great state of California.

Last edited:

Right now the President.....because he claims he has to go around Congress.

Used to be a few years ago Congress had control when the President submitted a budget that people felt was rational. No more.

Don't confuse him with facts.

There are rules in place......and Obama simply ignores them.

Hate to confuse you with facts.

It may be one more reason to hate him, but I'd prefer not to. I dont like giving people that kind of power over me.

So Ill love him and treat him with civility and kindness. Even if he is a jerk.

Forum List

Back