One More Reason To Hate Chuck Schumer

muddy doesn't need an excuse to hate any dem who actually has power.

the shuttle is awesome, btw... my son and husband just saw it at JFK

I don't need and excuse to hate assholes.....not Dems.

I saw one of them here at Ft Campbell last year. It's big. They wouldn't let us go in it because it was still on the back of a specially fitted 747.

However, I would think that they would let Houston have one. I can see the obvious reasons why they didn't. This is an example of why I have issues with folks on the left. They seem to feel that their loyal opposition (GOP), Fox News, The Tea Party, or what they call "Flyover States" are a worse enemy than the Taliban, Russia, China, Iran, or Al Qaeda.

chuck has his flaws. but right now, i like anyone who can keep the rightwingnuts at bay.

problem, muddy, is that you think any dem with power is an asshole.

and you think the rest of us are stupid or lazy. go figure.

i have voted GOP locally. i will never do so again federally until your party ejects its loons.

i think you have it wrong, hon... it's the right who thinks dems, MSNBC and the big bad city slickers are THEIR enemy.

It gets a tad hypocritical when you constantly refer to anyone who disagrees with your messiah as a 'wingnut', mo chara.

How about you pretend you are capable of being unpartisan and call the Dems on their wingnuts... or do you deny there are any? Perhaps you agree with the left wingnuts?

Why don't you tell us smart guy.

Btw......what the heck did LA have to do with the space program????

Los Angeles got one.

I DO note by and large they are going to Blue-State Hellholes...:eusa_whistle:

Neither Virginia, nor Florida, are "blue"; and Floridians tend consider the space program "ours". One former NASA official said Texas didn't lobby hard enough when the decision was made. LA & NY have more people who will view the shuttle; that was the primary reason. What Houston MUST have is funding, and that is tough as some feel money spent on space exploration is useless.

In other words.....the rich keep getting richer and the poor can go F themselves.

The shuttle will be sitting in NEW YORK but new york and the whole world know they ddn't do the work to deserve it. All the glory belongs to Houston and to the Cape.

Houston should have one of the shuttles. Houston votes Democratic, so this will not make any difference.

Btw......what the heck did LA have to do with the space program????

Los Angeles got one.

Neither Virginia, nor Florida, are "blue"; and Floridians tend consider the space program "ours". One former NASA official said Texas didn't lobby hard enough when the decision was made. LA & NY have more people who will view the shuttle; that was the primary reason. What Houston MUST have is funding, and that is tough as some feel money spent on space exploration is useless.

Funny how the wingnut OP author didn't mention that. :lol:

How did Texas legislators vote since 2008 election when it came to funding NASA?

I have no idea. I'm just wondering if, when NASA came looking for funding to keep their employees from being laid off, if the wingnut teabagging extremists told them to fuck off.

Well......NASA isn't private.....it is public. It is government. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration of The United States Government.

Obama is the peckerwood who decided not to fund it, not the wingnut teabagging extremists you mentioned.

In other words.....the rich keep getting richer and the poor can go F themselves.

No, I know some people that think space exploration is a waste of money. The kind of people that go wild about every power outage of a few seconds, actually.

I have no idea. I'm just wondering if, when NASA came looking for funding to keep their employees from being laid off, if the wingnut teabagging extremists told them to fuck off.

Well......NASA isn't private.....it is public. It is government. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration of The United States Government.

Obama is the peckerwood who decided not to fund it, not the wingnut teabagging extremists you mentioned.

Wars are costly, cutbacks have been across the board. But, Bush is happy, Saddam is dead. Bush looked like Santa Claus visiting the White House. A cheerful .........person...........

If NYC had any spine, they'd donate their unearned space shuttle to Houston, all in the name of fairness, but of course they won't do that.

Maybe Schumer is still pissed that Texas wanted to secede from the union? :lol:

I like Schumer, having it in NY makes sense.

Wars are costly, cutbacks have been across the board. But, Bush is happy, Saddam is dead. Bush looked like Santa Claus visiting the White House. A cheerful .........person...........

Obama is Santa Claus, but only to his rich friends.

Btw, Social Security, food stamps, and Unemployment is more expensive than those wars.....by a long shot.

I think you outta quit whining about the spending.....especially after all of the extravagant proposals Obama has made to pay for college tuition, Birth Control, mortgage aid to millions of homeowners, the list goes on and on.

Afghanistan costs $160 billion yet Social Security alone costs us $400 billion. The Department of Defense only takes up 3 percent of baseline spending of a $3.6 trillion dollar budget.

If NYC had any spine, they'd donate their unearned space shuttle to Houston, all in the name of fairness, but of course they won't do that.

Fuck Houston!

Who in their right mind would want to go to that shithole of a city to see the shuttle?

Fuck Houston!

Who in their right mind would want to go to that shithole of a city to see the shuttle?

Yup....what a shithole.....

Johnson Space Center
600px-Aerial_View_of_the_Johnson_Space_Center_-_GPN-2000-001112.jpg

456px-Apollo_11_training_in_Houston.jpg

800px-US_Navy_060512-N-7665S-070_Deputy_Chief_of_Naval_Operations_for_Resources%2C_Requirements_and_Assessments_Vice_Adm._Lewis_W._Crenshaw%2C_Jr._tours_the_Johnson_Space_Center_in_Houston_during_Navy_Week_Houston.jpg

Congress, including the TP right, went along with it, Mud. Calm down.

Congress, including the TP right, went along with it, Mud. Calm down.

I'm calm....and winning this.....

Congress was in the hands of Democrats when Obama cut funding.

So fuck off.....

Forum List

Back