One more Palmgate thread

TheSuaveOne

Man without a party
Jan 7, 2010
Chicago
Just something that has me confused.

It appears many of the people who are attacking Palin seem to think that a 3 bullet point list used for a speech that took over an hour is the equivalent of reading an entire speech from a teleprompter.

For those defending Palin, they seem to think that Sarah's running around the country giving the same speech (for the most part) is the same as a president who is giving multiple long speeches on a multitude of topics just about every day is the same thing.

People get over the partisan bull crap. If you don't like her, fine, don't watch the shows she comes on, if you don't like the president's use of teleprompters...don't ignore the fact that most people use them today, just as people have used index cards and cue cards in the past.

*sighs*

-TSO

It appears many of the people who are attacking Palin seem to think that a 3 bullet point list used for a speech that took over an hour is the equivalent of reading an entire speech from a teleprompter.

For those defending Palin, they seem to think that Sarah's running around the country giving the same speech (for the most part) is the same as a president who is giving multiple long speeches on a multitude of topics just about every day is the same thing.

People get over the partisan bull crap. If you don't like her, fine, don't watch the shows she comes on, if you don't like the president's use of teleprompters...don't ignore the fact that most people use them today, just as people have used index cards and cue cards in the past.

*sighs*

-TSO

I agree.

The only reason I follow it is for the comedic relief.

I don't take Palins Handgate or OL'BO's telepromter seriously. Just find it all way, way, way amusing. LOL

*sighs*

-TSO
Actually, the point was the hypocrisy of CELEBUTARD Palin insulting Obama for using a prompter moments before she used her own prompter.

Like when LimpTard, who stutters like Porky Pig, hypocritically mocked Obama for his Ahhs. Or CELEBUTARD Palin demanding that Emanuel resign for using retard ONCE in private, but saying LimpTard's using it 40 times in one day on national media, including calling CELEBUTARD Palin's son a retard, and comparing people he jealously hates to retards many times for a full year BEFORE Emanuel is perfectly justified as "satire" based on Emanuel's one comment.

CON$ do everything they attack Libs for and then some, so it's the HYPOCRISY that is the point.

February 8, 2010
KIRAN CHETRY: Mmm'yeah, and he wasn't just quoting Rahm Emanuel. He went off on his own rant, as well.

RUSH: Based on Emanuel! Based on continuing to embarrass Emanuel! You people don't understand.

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

If unemployment were at full employment levels, if we weren't getting bought up by the Chinese, if we weren't at war in two separate countries (some may say 3) I'd agree, it would be comic genius. Our country has far more important things to be working on instead of the constant bickering between the two major parties.

I'd love to get both sides in the same room and tell them to work things out and neither can leave until the problems have been fixed. Give them gloves if they want to box a few rounds, but dammit, our country is floundering, and it seems both parties don't give a crap. All they want to do is outshine the other side so they can get re-elected.

*another sigh*

-TSO

*sighs*

-TSO
Okay...but I just can't get over the fact that Obama would bring TOTUS with him in order to talk to sixth-graders.

CON$ do everything they attack Libs for and then some, so it's the HYPOCRISY that is the point.

My point is...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Who cares? Does it hurt your feelings that she attacks Obama? Does it hurt the feelings of those on the right when Sarah is attacked by the administration? If they are...too bad get over it. Deal with real issues, not the bullshit that the media keeps covering and the majority of the people lap up like the Grammy Awards or People Magazine.

-TSO

*sighs*

-TSO
Okay...but I just can't get over the fact that Obama would bring TOTUS with him in order to talk to sixth-graders.
GOP hate media spreads this lie and the mindless CON$ervaTards parrot it. :rofl:
What a bunch of morons! :cuckoo:

I worry more about what is written on the teleprompter than the fact that it is there.

But having it at a news conference sort of makes the whole thing a farce.

Why does it matter? Would you feel better if he sounded as stupid as President Bush did all of the time in his speeches? Would you feel your president was more like you if he stuttered and mispronounced words all of the time?

Personally, I don't care what the president does in regards to speeches. What i care about is the content of the speeches and what is done after he walks away from the podium.

Too many Americans seem to be tit for tat when it comes to politics these days. One side showing the hypocrisy of the other. It's non stop day after day...and what has that gotten us? A country in turmoil. Stop worrying about the way the president delivers a speech. Worry about the policies he is pushing in those speeches. Contact your Congressional representatives and let them know your thoughts...on policy, not on cue cards, hand written notes or teleprompters.

Maybe if people wrote to FOX or MSNBC and told them to actually cover the news instead of these little pieces of red meat every day, the country would be able to get out of the problems through honest discussion, not the constant back and forth on meaningless topics.

-TSO

• Thanks
Reactions: del

*sighs*

-TSO
Correction: those points were for Q&A session.

Obama is giving different speeches?
Not really ,there are essentially the same claptrap stemwinders with a few meaningless phrases thrown in , he is still campaigning.

GOP hate media spreads this lie and the mindless CON$ervaTards parrot it. :rofl:

And the liberal hate media does the same in response. Why do you all listen to those blow hards. Turn on CSPAN from time to time, listen to the words the people themselves say, in context, not in a 5 second sound byte.

-TSO

Who cares? Does it hurt your feelings that she attacks Obama? Does it hurt the feelings of those on the right when Sarah is attacked by the administration? If they are...too bad get over it. Deal with real issues, not the bullshit that the media keeps covering and the majority of the people lap up like the Grammy Awards or People Magazine.

-TSO
NEVER!

The phony issues the GOP shills spew need to be dealt with just as much as the real issues. The GOP knows this, which is why they have their toadies raise these phony issues using ridicule in the first place. They are using Alinsky's rule #5.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

Last edited:

*sighs*

-TSO

La la la-la-la la. I can't hear you.

-TSO
NEVER!

The phony issues the GOP shills spew need to be dealt with just as much as the real issues. The GOP knows this, which is why they have their toadies raise these phony issues using ridicule in the first place. They are using Alinsky's rule #5.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

For disliking Limbaugh as much as you seem to, you certainly spend an aweful lot of time keeping track of what he says. Tell us the truth...you're a closet dittohead. :)

-TSO

-TSO
NEVER!

January 24, 2007

May 14, 2007

June 23, 2008

For disliking Limbaugh as much as you seem to, you certainly spend an aweful lot of time keeping track of what he says. Tell us the truth...you're a closet dittohead. :)

-TSO
Obviously I made my point since you resorted to diversion.

So how does making LimpTard's DittoTards EAT their MessiahRushie's words make me a supporter???? :cuckoo:
This should be good! :lol:

So how does making LimpTard's DittoTards EAT their MessiahRushie's words make me a supporter???? :cuckoo:

You're point? You mean that you seem to hate Limbaugh so much that you are able to quote shows on various topics as they come up? Or are you not a free thinker and just rely on the WehateRush websites for your opinion?

My point is, who cares what he says? He is a paid entertainer, not an elected official.

-TSO

Last edited:

You're point? You mean that you seem to hate Limbaugh so much that you are able to quote shows on various topics as they come up? Or are you not a free thinker and just rely on the WehateRush websites for your opinion?

My point is, who cares what he says? He is a paid entertainer, not an elected official...la

Michael Steele sure does. Maybe you should ask him?

Well, to date, Steele has been a joke as leader of the RNC. IMO, he should be removed as soon as possible.

-TSO

Forum List

Back